• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • obi-groo
    Practice Squad
    • Aug 2013

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You're not losing to Houston. I dont know about beating Baltimore, but definitely not losing to the Texans.
    I would like to think that....and I thought that before...until they lost to them. The reason I wanted the Pats this time around is because I was more confident that the Chiefs would beat them. I do think they should and will beat the Texans....but there is that nagging doubt fueled by the choking history that I am having a hard time not thinking about. Reid tends to get a lead and then sit on it instead of trying to score more. Drives me crazy.

Comment

• Sam_Z
      Banned User
      • Dec 2004

Why do make every thread about NE? Let Obi have his day.

And the Niners have 5 SBs. If they win this year, they would be tied with NE and Pitt.
      You’re are definitely right. That doesn’t happen much so you’d better enjoy it.

Comment

• arapaho
        reserved for losing bet
        • Mar 2004

Why do make every thread about NE? Let Obi have his day.

And the Niners have 5 SBs. If they win this year, they would be tied with NE and Pitt.
        this coming from the guy whos attempted to make every thread in smack about the patriots
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• TommyBrady12
          Practice Squad
          • Jan 2014

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
          this coming from the guy whos attempted to make every thread in smack about the patriots
          No, it's usually Sam Z who brings up the Pats in response to something I said non-Patriot related. Just look at this thread. It's just one example.
          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Kyousukeneko
            Football Immortal
            • May 2010

I want Jackson v Rodgers in super bowl just sayin
            sigpic
            oakland raders gm
            latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Sam_Z
              Banned User
              • Dec 2004

No, it's usually Sam Z who brings up the Pats in response to something I said non-Patriot related. Just look at this thread. It's just one example.
              Kiddo, your presence in here with that stupid stupid user_name makes it fair game to insult the Pansies and planet ass/you...

Comment

• obi-groo
                Practice Squad
                • Aug 2013

Let Obi have his day.

I just hope my day lasts longer than this Sunday. Maybe it's just because the Texans beat the Chiefs earlier in the year that I'm not confident. Both teams are not the exact same teams anymore but I think that is still influencing my feeling for this game. I can't just dismiss that because it is for the same kind of reason that I think the Chiefs have a chance against the Ravens. They beat them earlier this year and I know the Ravens are hoping the Chiefs get knocked out because of that among other things. It's happened before where the best team sits a week and then comes out a little rusty and loses to an inferior team. I'm hoping that happens to the Ravens...it could happen here. The Texans are a good football team with a good QB and this is certainly not a sure win by far.

Comment

• Sam_Z
                  Banned User
                  • Dec 2004

Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
                  I just hope my day lasts longer than this Sunday. Maybe it's just because the Texans beat the Chiefs earlier in the year that I'm not confident. Both teams are not the exact same teams anymore but I think that is still influencing my feeling for this game. I can't just dismiss that because it is for the same kind of reason that I think the Chiefs have a chance against the Ravens. They beat them earlier this year and I know the Ravens are hoping the Chiefs get knocked out because of that among other things. It's happened before where the best team sits a week and then comes out a little rusty and loses to an inferior team. I'm hoping that happens to the Ravens...it could happen here. The Texans are a good football team with a good QB and this is certainly not a sure win by far.
                  I saw the broncos destroy teams in 97-98! Although I was satisfied, I got bored toward the end of the games.

In 2015, they didn’t exactly put a lot of points up but I remember it being very exciting down to the very last minute of each playoff game.

Last weekend’s games were the best and most competitive playoff games I’ve seen in a long time. Believe me, the closer the games the more satisfying the win!

Desean Watson at times looks spectacular as does Mahomes.

The leagued has evolved into the John Elway defense reading, leg scrambling, big arm threat to score from anywhere on the field as it should be.

Now you guys are experiencing that type of home run threat that we in denver got to experience for so many years so out with the boring old statues that are Philis Rivers and Tommy Cheetah!

A changing of the guard is happening before our eyes and soon we’ll see Drew Lock, Tua Tagovailoa, Trevor Lawrence etc. competiting with those guys as well.

Let the real athletes compete, so in with the new and out with the old cheetahs that couldn’t move an inch to save their lives...

I’m hoping to see a great game from both Watson and Mahomes this weekend!
                  Last edited by Sam_Z; 01-07-2020, 07:00 AM.

Comment

• jazzbodog
                    Football Immortal
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                    Not me, Im glad they’re out of the picture. We’ll hear enough talk about the future of the Patriots without having to see them televised.
                    Absolutely! The "failure video reruns" of the Pansy's disintegration will be nonstop.
                    Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Sam_Z
                      Banned User
                      • Dec 2004

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                      Absolutely! The "failure video reruns" of the Pansy's disintegration will be nonstop.
                      Watching their punishments come down should be pretty hilarious though!

Comment

Working...
                      X