Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

And then there was one...

Chiefs are the last team standing. Well...the last team that I ever see discussed around here anyway. I personally was hoping they would have to face the Pats again.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Chiefs are the last team standing. Well...the last team that I ever see discussed around here anyway. I personally was hoping they would have to face the Pats again.
    Not me, Im glad they’re out of the picture. We’ll hear enough talk about the future of the Patriots without having to see them televised.

You have a long ways to go before you really have anything to celebrate.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Was hoping for a rematch too, but it wasn't meant to be. I hate both Baltimore and KC so I cant say I'm rooting for one or the other in the AFC. Definitely want an NFC team to win this year except Green Bay. Rodgers is just annoying.

HOUSTON already beat KC at home this season
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Was hoping for a rematch too, but it wasn't meant to be. I hate both Baltimore and KC so I cant say I'm rooting for one or the other in the AFC. Definitely want an NFC team to win this year except Green Bay. Rodgers is just annoying.
    Just curious why??

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    And that's with Watson throwing two picks! Vegas still has HOU as 9.5 pt underdogs this morning.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

As much as I would love to see KC lose, I just don't think that is happening until they play Baltimore.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Just curious why??
    Not a huge fan of him calling out his HC in public. Plus he's got that annoying smile on his face during games

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    You have a long ways to go before you really have anything to celebrate.

...and that is why I am not celebrating....yet. There is a lot of choking history that bothers me right now.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    That bothers me....although the Chiefs defense is playing a lot better than they were then and Mahomes is more healthy this time around. This is definitely a potential upset. I know the Chiefs can beat them....but will they?

The only shocking Super Bowl matchup would be Minnesota vs. Tennessee. Any other matchup won't be too surprising.

I believe this is only the third year since 2001 that the AFC QB in the Super Bowl won't be Brady, Manning or Big Ben.
    Last edited by DevilSpawn; 01-06-2020 at 11:00 AM.

Why would you want New England at their low point. Where’s the bragging rights in that? It’s better that a bottom feeder like Tennessee beat them with another back up QB. It just makes the pansies more laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    If it’s an NFC team, I’d like to see Gary Kubiak win but more than likely it’ll be San Francisco and they’ll have 7 rings which puts them back in front of the Pansy reign.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    If it’s an NFC team, I’d like to see Gary Kubiak win but more than likely it’ll be San Francisco and they’ll have 7 rings which puts them back in front of the Pansy reign.
    Why do make every thread about NE? Let Obi have his day.

And the Niners have 5 SBs. If they win this year, they would be tied with NE and Pitt.

...and that is why I am not celebrating....yet. There is a lot of choking history that bothers me right now.

That bothers me....although the Chiefs defense is playing a lot better than they were then and Mahomes is more healthy this time around. This is definitely a potential upset. I know the Chiefs can beat them....but will they?
    You're not losing to Houston. I dont know about beating Baltimore, but definitely not losing to the Texans.