Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncosohio87 View Post
    I would love to be able to keep Wolfe on a cheap 2 year deal. His wife and step daughter live here and always have. I feel like the family ties and he does love the broncos.

Also would love to build a top 3 defense. We are so close. Vic Beasley and Von are super close he had a down year. I wonder if we could sign him go a prove it 1-2 year deal.

Either keep Chris Harris and draft CB early. Or draft OL/WR early and bring in Logan Ryan and Xavier Rhodes.

Xavier Rhodes
    Logan Ryan
    Vic Beasley

Keep Simmons, Wolfe on defense
    I don't feel with miller and chubb we have a spot for beasly. he is a starting edge rusher in htis league and we would probably have to pay him like that.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Yeah, and even just decent pass rushers get paid. Spending that sort of money on Beasley would lead us down a path of having way to much money locked up at one position in my opinion, spread it around.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Yeah, and even just decent pass rushers get paid. Spending that sort of money on Beasley would lead us down a path of having way to much money locked up at one position in my opinion, spread it around.
    I mean look at the Oliver Vernon contact he got paid what 5 years 85m for average to below average production at the spot and still only has one year of 10+ sack. I feel like that's around where we would have to pay Beasley.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Both Iowa guys officially declared today. Personally, I'm a big fan of Wirfs.

In my perfect world we would sign or trade for a top end OL. Someone who dominates and makes the job easier for the OL next to them.

We would also get a ILB. I think Danny Trevathan would fit the bill.

Then I would pick up top end CB.

Hopefully we have enough cap to get all of this and keep the guys we need to keep like Simmons.
    Champ Bailey is the only player in NFL history to earn 200+ (203) Passes Defended
    Terrell Davis is 3rd all time in rushing yards per game (97.5)

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    In my perfect world we would sign or trade for a top end OL. Someone who dominates and makes the job easier for the OL next to them.

We would also get a ILB. I think Danny Trevathan would fit the bill.

Then I would pick up top end CB.

Hopefully we have enough cap to get all of this and keep the guys we need to keep like Simmons.
    I want Danny back....any word on his gruesome related injury??

Hey, Danny and Shaq!! Two LBs I wish we never parted with. Oh well. Bigger coin now.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I want Danny back....any word on his gruesome related injury??

Hey, Danny and Shaq!! Two LBs I wish we never parted with. Oh well. Bigger coin now.
    I do not think the injury was that serious as the Bears waited weeks to put him on IR. He was injured week 10 (Nov 10ish) but did not get put on IR until it was obvious the Bears were going to miss the playoffs (Dec 18?).
    Champ Bailey is the only player in NFL history to earn 200+ (203) Passes Defended
    Terrell Davis is 3rd all time in rushing yards per game (97.5)

Playing against Mahomes twice a year, we need to build a Ravens type D with players like Ray Lewis, Gnata, and Ed Reed.

Interior pass rush
    Need it desperately. Absolutely a must. Von was at his best and chubb will be as well with a DL man who applies consistent pressure up the gut.