Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Most Memorable Play for you in Broncos History

Listening to the Fan and they were talking about this, so Iím curious, what is Broncos Country members most memorable play - good or bad.

I was born in 1980 and I can remember a few plays from the Drive, Super Bowl against the Giants, and a few memories here and there...but one of the most memorable plays I remember when I was young was the Elway to Nattiel TD against the Redskins in Super Bowl 22. Yes...the rest of the game can be forgotten, but that play still sticks with me to this day.

A few others are Champs 100 yard INT return on Brady, Tebow to DT against the Steelers and CJ Andersonís OT run against the Patriots. I am so fortunate to say that I was at each one of those games live!

Top of my head, unfortunately the Raheem Moore play. Still the worst loss I have ever seen...haha we so got scammed. Worse than 96. Been watching them play regularly since the early 90s.

So many... for some reason..the Holy Stokley was so fun to watch..so random...

Mccaffrey pointing at the GB player after he blocks him to the ground
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Super Bowl 32....4th & 6. For personal reasons.

Another one! The Eddie Mac tipped ball game winning TD against the Vikings! I was 16 and jumped up so hard I thought I dislocated my hip on that play.

Bunch that I'm sure will be mentioned so I'll mention one that might not. Al Wilson's 4th down stop. In the snow, against the Raiders. Whoof, just embodying everything that football should be. That was awesome.

Answering truthfully though it's probably the Helicopter.

Other's that should be there:
    Stokely's game winner.
    Tebow to Thomas
    Champs pick of Brady
    Eddie Mac's block
    Steve Atwater's 3 knockout hit

Quote Originally Posted by CTM View Post
    Bunch that I'm sure will be mentioned so I'll mention one that might not. Al Wilson's 4th down stop. In the snow, against the Raiders. Whoof, just embodying everything that football should be. That was awesome.

Answering truthfully though it's probably the Helicopter.

Other's that should be there:
    Stokely's game winner.
    Tebow to Thomas
    Champs pick of Brady
    Eddie Mac's block
    Steve Atwater's 3 knockout hit
    The knockout... loved that too!

And the Wilson 4th down stop... totally remember that...

And when John Lynch kept getting to Brady ...and at one point he did a little dance right in front of him, Brady went nuts...was off the whole game after that..

Shanghai playing in Oakland...cutler the QB...they kept showing Shanghai staring up at the owner box and telling cutler to go for it,,, running the score up and up...even the commentators were commenting... and Al Davis giving the death look back down,,, that was rivalry defined!
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Tom Jackson yelling on the sideline at John Madden and we learned he said, "It's all over fat man!". Dennis Smith/Louie Wright double FG blocks and returns against the Chargers.

Most memorable would definitely be the helicopter or the Atwater hit, those are 2 iconic plays in history.

Some other notable plays, the deep TD to Rod Smith against Atlanta the next Super Bowl. Brandon Marshallís Herculean effort to score against Dallas, his TD against Seattle his rookie season. The Champ Bailey pick in the endzone against the Saints, Tony Romo testing Champ multiple times on the goalline and coming up short. I can list off a ton of plays Champ made lol

The play to tie the game in Cleveland on the DRIVE!!!!

First thing that comes to my mind at 7am - John Mobley denying/deflecting Brett Favre's final pass in Super Bowl 32 to secure our first Super Bowl victory.

Most memorable to me would have to be Tebow to DT against the Steelers. Living in Steelers Country and hearing all week how we had no chance to see that happen was fulfilling to me.

Notables:
    CJ to the House against NE
    The Holy Stokeley play against the Bengals(and I still remember the call by heart)
    Champs huge INT return against NE
    Vons strip sack to the TD in SB 50
    Rahim Moore becoming Public Enemy #1 in Denver
    The Helicopter
    TD having the game of his life while having migraines
    Last edited by taz1458; 01-10-2020 at 06:34 AM.

2019 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
    Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Matt DiBenedetto & Tony Stewart!
    US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    First thing that comes to my mind at 7am - John Mobley denying/deflecting Brett Favre's final pass in Super Bowl 32 to secure our first Super Bowl victory.
    I was going to say this also !!!!!!

How about Vons Strip Sacks in SB 50!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    How about Vons Strip Sacks in SB 50!!!!!!!
    Eh you beat me to it but yeah VON Miller beating up Cam Newton in super bowl 50 was pretty memorable.