Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    So many... for some reason..the Holy Stokley was so fun to watch..so random...

Mccaffrey pointing at the GB player after he blocks him to the ground
    The Holy Stokley just because I was there. I remember thinking we were toast, getting razzed by Bengals fans, then that play happened and a hot little 20 year old Broncos fangirl jumped in my lap and started dry humping me in front of my wife. She was so excited she didnít even care. It was an all around good time!

My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Bronco View Post
    Elway to Mark Jackson to complete ďThe DriveĒ (Ď86 AFC Championship Game). We became a legit franchise that gray, Cleveland day...
    IMO the highlight of that drive wasnt the td pass.

Elway was hobbled much of the day with a bad ankle. He got sacked on 2nd down at midfield, setting up a 3rd and 18. Shotgun formation. Man in motion (pretty sure it was TE Kay, not positive), ball is snapped. Before the ball reaches John, it bounces off Kay's hip, hits the turf. Elway immediately reacts, stepping forward, picking up the ball, and throws. Keep in mind, from snap to throw was *maybe* two seconds...if that. Hits Mark Jackson for a gain of 20.

On that play, everyone in the stadium, and watching on tv, all knew that the Broncos were going to win the game. To me, that was the definitive moment of "The Drive". a few plays later, Elway finds Jackson again for the touch. Then we would win with a field goal, in overtime.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    If I had to pick ONE PLAY, (MOST MEMORABLE) I guess it would be Mobley breaking up that pass to Ice SB 32 !!!!
    That was so Awesome, to realize we won the Freakin' Super Bowl !!!!
    There were about a dozen of us watching that game, Broncos fans all.

And at that moment, you could hear a pin drop on carpet.

Then..it got real crazy lol

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    The Holy Stokley just because I was there. I remember thinking we were toast, getting razzed by Bengals fans, then that play happened and a hot little 20 year old Broncos fangirl jumped in my lap and started dry humping me in front of my wife. She was so excited she didnít even care. It was an all around good time!
    I wasn't even there or got to experience it, but this story gives me fond memories of this play now.
    ("Most Memorable"),,,, story anyway!!!!

One to add:

Rod Smith chasing Julius Peppers down 97 yards after Plummer throws an interception in the end zone on a potential scoring drive/play.

The hustle and effort of Rod was amazing...

Tebow to DT vs the Steelers #1 defense to win that playoff game with the brand new sudden death rules. Glorious.

Bradley Roby's Fumble recovery-TD to ice the first Chiefs game was an indicator to me that this team had an air of destiny about them.

aaaand, now that I think about it... this is probably my favorite moment of that season. CJ breaking the outside run to score a TD in OT vs the Patriots:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1ilf6lij1w

Mine aren't super original but:

Elway helicopter
    Von's second strip sack in SB
    Tebow to DT
    Champ int against Brady

Been a Bronco fan since '84 so many moments to choose from. I'd say my finalists would be:

Atwater flattening Christian Okoye - who was never the same after
    The Drive 2. Elway completing that 2nd 4th down when he started to run then flipped the ball to "The Vance" setting up the winning FG
    TD scoring the go ahead Q4 TD in SB32
    The Snowball Game...when a Bronco fan threw a perfectly timed snowball at the 49er kicker Ray Wersching who missed the FG and we eventually won
    The helicopter...enough said
    John Mobley knocking down Favre's last pass in SB32
    "The Drive" - TD throw to Mark Jackson to finish The Drive
    "The Fumble" - next years defeat of the Browns thanks to Jeremiah Castillo
    The 2 fumble recoveries returned for TD's in the 1984 Bronco-Packer blizzard at Mile High...that was the night I became a Bronco fan!

But my all time favorite Bronco moment was Oct 9, 1988 at Candlestick Park in SF. I was sitting 40 rows up on the goal line when Elway hit The Vance for the tying TD late Q4 right in front of me. I went nuts! Of course, I went more nuts when at the same goal line right in front of me Rich Karlis kicked the winning FG in OT as a few 49er fans were throwing oranges at him trying to retaliate for the earlier "Snowball Game" in Denver
    Last edited by Dennis.1960; 01-14-2020 at 04:48 PM.
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
    LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers

If I had to pick ONE PLAY, (MOST MEMORABLE) I guess it would be Mobley breaking up that pass to Ice SB 32 !!!!
    Agreed, that was the most memorable for me too.

Morton to Mosley 74 yard td against the in the 1977 AFC Championship game. We learned what "Going to the Super Bowl" meant.

My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

So this list is fantastic and most of what I can remember has already been covered. A couple I didn't see yet, but stand out to me are:

Rod Smith's first career catch - Game winning TD bomb over Darrell Green

Shanahanigans Timeout on Janikowski's FG - Beat the Raiders and changed the game forever.

My top 1-2-3:
    -Helicopter
    -Von's 2nd Strip Sack in SB 50 (aka the real Cam Newton)
    -Atwater v. Okoye

Nothing original here but here are mine:

-Atwater hit on Okoye
    -Tebow to DT
    -Elway to Mark Jackson for TD on The Drive
    -Von Miller strip sack for TD in Super Bowl 50
    -Elway helicopter
    Proud resident of Broncos Country!!!

Tebow to DT for the TD on OT. Now try saying it quickly.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Still get a chill in my bones today when I think about that moment. Decades of frustration swept aside by Mobley and the Broncos!
    A good plan put into motion today is better than the ideal plan that is always coming sometime in the future.