Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Tebow year had some great memories...Marion Barber running out of bounds!!! I was at this one as well and that play from an opposing team/player was so unbelievable! But so was most of that year.

I was telling my wife about this great thread, and I asked her what her favorite play was? (she hasn't missed a game in over 22 years.) She said one of her favorite plays was this year when Rizner tossed Lindsay into the end zone for a touchdown!

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    I was telling my wife about this great thread, and I asked her what her favorite play was? (she hasn't missed a game in over 22 years.) She said one of her favorite plays was this year when Rizner tossed Lindsay into the end zone for a touchdown!

Ya that one was for sure a really great play Epic for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    That one was awesome. I could have watched that over and over.

For me I always remember the celebration after more than the play. Chris Harris sacking Cam Newton, then shutting the doors on superman made me an instant fan on him his rookie season, followed by 2 interceptions from Rivers a couple weeks after. Maybe those are my most memorable because I'm such a huge Chris Harris fan. Shannon Sharpe with a TD when he was mic'd up - saying "We don't need no stinking badges." I remember the celebration more than the play for most of my favorite players.

Vons forced fumble for a TD in SuperBowl 50.

Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris

Tim Tebow’s magical run with us all the way to beating Pittsburgh Real Magic.

I like to enjoy my favorite moments from each era. I can’t compare “The Helicopter” to the “Von SB50 Strip Sack”

My faves are:
    Atwater hit in Okye

The Helicopter (I still tear up when I see it)

McCaffrey Block (can’t do that anymore!!)

Elway to Rod SB TD (caught the cameramen sleeping with the quick snap)

Champ Brady INT

Tebow to DT ( Vikes game he threw like 4 stiff arms, then hit DT who dragged like 4 Vikes into the end zone)

Tebow-DT....OT!!!!

Manning to DT vs Cards (just before we took the field, Manning and DT were working that play and you see DT’s eyes light up. The it goes to the HOUSE!!!!)

CJ’s OT run on the Pats!!!

Von SB50 Strip Sack (what a way to get the party started!!!!!)

Those are my faves from several eras.

Elway to Mark Jackson to complete “The Drive” (‘86 AFC Championship Game). We became a legit franchise that gray, Cleveland day...

So many great memories and vibes reading through this.

This is why we are Bronco Country. Such a fortunate fan base.

What about the Hochuli blown call when Cutler beat the Chargers ....with a successful 2 point conversion?!? That game was a potential Cutler/Rivers rivalry years...

1. Tebow to DT—The Power of Prayer, fellas!
    2. Raheem Moore—Everyone knew what the play would be except the guy paid millions to stop it.
    3. Old school Rick Upchurch return for 6!

Quote Originally Posted by flosstein View Post
    I like to enjoy my favorite moments from each era. I can’t compare “The Helicopter” to the “Von SB50 Strip Sack”

My faves are:
    Atwater hit in Okye

The Helicopter (I still tear up when I see it)

McCaffrey Block (can’t do that anymore!!)

Elway to Rod SB TD (caught the cameramen sleeping with the quick snap)

Champ Brady INT

Tebow to DT ( Vikes game he threw like 4 stiff arms, then hit DT who dragged like 4 Vikes into the end zone)

Tebow-DT....OT!!!!

Manning to DT vs Cards (just before we took the field, Manning and DT were working that play and you see DT’s eyes light up. The it goes to the HOUSE!!!!)

CJ’s OT run on the Pats!!!

Von SB50 Strip Sack (what a way to get the party started!!!!!)

Those are my faves from several eras.
    Love your list!
    2011 produced a lot of memorable plays including the Jets walkoff TD but there are many others over the years.
    Jake Plummer to Rod Smith in the snow.

The most important one missed in the thread so far is probably the most defining play for the franchise - without it no helicopter, no SB32-SB33.

This is the play that put the Broncos over the hump - TD's tackle on special teams in Japan

If I had to pick ONE PLAY, (MOST MEMORABLE) I guess it would be Mobley breaking up that pass to Ice SB 32 !!!!
    That was so Awesome, to realize we won the Freakin' Super Bowl !!!!

I haven't seen any mention of The Fumble. Maybe someone did and I missed it, but I'd put it in the top ten.

The fact that I can call it "The Fumble", and you guys know what I'm talking about, I think warrants consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by GMTD View Post
    Tebow to DT. Such a memorable season capped by a perfect moment.

I also have a lot of time for Jeremiah Castille's sack and recovery at the Broncos 2 yard line to deny Ernest Byner a game tying TD, and practically seal the Broncos a SB spot. That was an extraordinary play by Castille, yet everyone prefers to call it The Fumble.
    Didn't Byner fumble the ball trying to get in the endzone?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiz View Post
    What about the Hochuli blown call when Cutler beat the Chargers ....with a successful 2 point conversion?!? That game was a potential Cutler/Rivers rivalry years...
    I was at that game