Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    That sounds very familiar...I think that was in the '84 season when we were on that awesome 10 game winning streak on the way to 13-3. Anyone know for sure?
    Yeah if I am remembering correctly he blocked the first one but we called a last second time out so it got nullified. So when they replayed the down again he made the second block and we won.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    I wasn't even there or got to experience it, but this story gives me fond memories of this play now.
    ("Most Memorable"),,,, story anyway!!!!

This girl was wearing a skimpy little tube top and tight shorts. I was eyebanging her the whole game then she jumped in my lap. We went out drinking with her and her boyfriend afterwards. They were a really cool couple, and man she was so hot. My wife and I still talk about that.

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    This girl was wearing a skimpy little tube top and tight shorts. I was eyebanging her the whole game then she jumped in my lap. We went out drinking with her and her boyfriend afterwards. They were a really cool couple, and man she was so hot. My wife and I still talk about that.
    The story is getting better! I told my wife about it last week, she just shook her head.

https://twitter.com/ryancbs4/status/...199518208?s=21

22 years ago today, I think the entire city was hungover....or still drinking in celebration.

I want to say Von's strip sack fumble to ice the panthers...

I want to say Elway's helicopter but I was a wee bit too young to appreciate the moment as should be...

But I am not going to, I have to go with Tebow's TD to DT... It was so FUNNY and satisfying... One moment. Iced the game in itself. It was the very first instance that the overtime rule was enforced that a TD ends the game. It was everything, all the attention we were getting in the media... the come back team and one lethal Tebow strike. It was glorious.

I love that man.
    Last edited by Zealander; 01-26-2020 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thors Hammer View Post

The look on Brady's face when Dumervil almost cuts him in half.
    I remember that... what a glorious sack.

Quoted to show that beautiful video again.
    Last edited by Zealander; 01-26-2020 at 03:39 PM.