Letís talk Georgia Oline

We all know that Georgia usually can run the piss out of the ball but I think that did a better job pass protecting this year. There are 3 prospects coming out that I love.

Andrew Thomas LT 6í5Ē 320lbs
    If you donít know this kid you either donít pay attention to the draft or live under a rock. Dude is a monster and easily argued as the best LT coming out. He will probably be gone well before we pick (5-8 Iím guessing) and will make any o line better. He will be putting his dominance onto defensive players for years.

Isaiah Wilson RT 6í7Ē 350lbs
    He use to play DT in high school which has helped him become a very good OT. He has great hands and good feet. He can work more on he foot work to make him that ďdancing bearĒ type prospect. He will be one of the better tackles in the game but probably destined to stay a RT. Main prediction is he will be a late 1st-2nd pick. I donít think we would take him unless we think he or James will play LT.

Solomon Kindley G 6í5Ē 335lbs
    There is always one player that I truly want badly. Last was Risner and this year itís Kindley. This kid is a mauler and will just lay DTs out. He has experience at both G spots. He plays with a nasty streak and with him and Risner we will be running between the tackles all day. Bring some extra beef in the middle will help giving Lock some more time. He can probably be had in 2nd-3rd rounds.

If we could get Wilson in the 2nd for RT and Kindley for RG in the 3rd I think would vastly improve our o line with an already built trust between those two. Do I think itís likely probably not but it would ease my mind on that side of the line. For one I wish we grab at least Kindley as we show Leary the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Merrick44 View Post
    We all know that Georgia usually can run the piss out of the ball but I think that did a better job pass protecting this year. There are 3 prospects coming out that I love.

Andrew Thomas LT 6í5Ē 320lbs
    If you donít know this kid you either donít pay attention to the draft or live under a rock. Dude is a monster and easily argued as the best LT coming out. He will probably be gone well before we pick (5-8 Iím guessing) and will make any o line better. He will be putting his dominance onto defensive players for years.

Isaiah Wilson RT 6í7Ē 350lbs
    He use to play DT in high school which has helped him become a very good OT. He has great hands and good feet. He can work more on he foot work to make him that ďdancing bearĒ type prospect. He will be one of the better tackles in the game but probably destined to stay a RT. Main prediction is he will be a late 1st-2nd pick. I donít think we would take him unless we think he or James will play LT.

Solomon Kindley G 6í5Ē 335lbs
    There is always one player that I truly want badly. Last was Risner and this year itís Kindley. This kid is a mauler and will just lay DTs out. He has experience at both G spots. He plays with a nasty streak and with him and Risner we will be running between the tackles all day. Bring some extra beef in the middle will help giving Lock some more time. He can probably be had in 2nd-3rd rounds.

If we could get Wilson in the 2nd for RT and Kindley for RG in the 3rd I think would vastly improve our o line with an already built trust between those two. Do I think itís likely probably not but it would ease my mind on that side of the line. For one I wish we grab at least Kindley as we show Leary the door.
    I am not sure I trust james at rt let alone lt

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Merrick44 View Post

Andrew Thomas LT 6’5” 320lbs
    If you don’t know this kid you either don’t pay attention to the draft or live under a rock. Dude is a monster and easily argued as the best LT coming out. He will probably be gone well before we pick (5-8 I’m guessing) and will make any o line better. He will be putting his dominance onto defensive players for years.

Isaiah Wilson RT 6’7” 350lbs
    He use to play DT in high school which has helped him become a very good OT. He has great hands and good feet. He can work more on he foot work to make him that “dancing bear” type prospect. He will be one of the better tackles in the game but probably destined to stay a RT. Main prediction is he will be a late 1st-2nd pick. I don’t think we would take him unless we think he or James will play LT.

Solomon Kindley G 6’5” 335lbs
    There is always one player that I truly want badly. Last was Risner and this year it’s Kindley. This kid is a mauler and will just lay DTs out. He has experience at both G spots. He plays with a nasty streak and with him and Risner we will be running between the tackles all day. Bring some extra beef in the middle will help giving Lock some more time. He can probably be had in 2nd-3rd rounds.

If we could get Wilson in the 2nd for RT and Kindley for RG in the 3rd I think would vastly improve our o line with an already built trust between those two. Do I think it’s likely probably not but it would ease my mind on that side of the line. For one I wish we grab at least Kindley as we show Leary the door.
    It would be great to land all three.

However, with LT Thomas mostly likely gone,
    Wisconsin’s C Biadasz could work well,
    assuming Bolles is retained at LT.

Bolles / James
    Risner / McGovern
    Biadasz / McGovern
    Kindley / Wilkinson
    Wilson / James

Agreed Biadasz would be another great pick. Smart kid and could anchor our line for a long time