Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Dinner Table, Hungry
    Posts
    2,488

    Superbowl 50 posted on home page

    I almost... Almost forgot how aggressive that defense was. I really don't think the league has seen as dominant a defense since our team took the field that day.

    An all time great defense.

    CJ toting that rock is nice too.
    Last edited by Zealander; 03-26-2020 at 03:40 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    1,251
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealander View Post
    I almost... Almost forgot how aggressive that defense was. I really don't think the league has seen as dominant a defense since our team took the field that day.

    An all time great defense.

    CJ toting that rock is nice too.
    Absolutely! How many Super Bowls have been truly won by the defense....I'm talking relentless nearly the entire game....not a pick 6 with no time left on the clock in the 4th quarter to win the game or something similar.
    Utah Bronco Freak

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Dinner Table, Hungry
    Posts
    2,488
    Thank you jazz,

    All you usuals, you are crickets.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FORT COLLINS COLORADO
    Posts
    8,529
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Absolutely! How many Super Bowls have been truly won by the defense....I'm talking relentless nearly the entire game....not a pick 6 with no time left on the clock in the 4th quarter to win the game or something similar.
    alot actually when the top offense meets the top defense in the super bowl. the top defense has only lost once.

    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Roskilde, Denmark
    Posts
    2,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealander View Post
    I almost... Almost forgot how aggressive that defense was. I really don't think the league has seen as dominant a defense since our team took the field that day.

    An all time great defense.

    CJ toting that rock is nice too.
    Irrespective the most impressive game was in the AFCC game. I have never seen Brady as rattled as he was there.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,391
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanDK View Post
    Irrespective the most impressive game was in the AFCC game. I have never seen Brady as rattled as he was there.
    Ya that was nice plus PM hit Owen Daniels I believe for 2 Throwing TD's that was a GREAT Game seeing Von Miller rattle Tom Brady even seeing him pick off TB that was So Awesome then to see Von Miller destroy Cam Newton 100% LEGIT !!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    19,175
    That playoff series was sooo epic.. I couldn’t accept that the broncos were going to win the Super Bowl until that last strip sack...

    I wouldn’t mind watching it again..without the anxiety... so I can appreciate the plays..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •