Superbowl 50 posted on home page

I almost... Almost forgot how aggressive that defense was. I really don't think the league has seen as dominant a defense since our team took the field that day.

An all time great defense.

CJ toting that rock is nice too.
    Last edited by Zealander; 03-26-2020 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealander View Post
    I almost... Almost forgot how aggressive that defense was. I really don't think the league has seen as dominant a defense since our team took the field that day.

Absolutely! How many Super Bowls have been truly won by the defense....I'm talking relentless nearly the entire game....not a pick 6 with no time left on the clock in the 4th quarter to win the game or something similar.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Thank you jazz,

All you usuals, you are crickets.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Absolutely! How many Super Bowls have been truly won by the defense....I'm talking relentless nearly the entire game....not a pick 6 with no time left on the clock in the 4th quarter to win the game or something similar.
    alot actually when the top offense meets the top defense in the super bowl. the top defense has only lost once.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Zealander View Post

Irrespective the most impressive game was in the AFCC game. I have never seen Brady as rattled as he was there.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanDK View Post
    Irrespective the most impressive game was in the AFCC game. I have never seen Brady as rattled as he was there.
    Ya that was nice plus PM hit Owen Daniels I believe for 2 Throwing TD's that was a GREAT Game seeing Von Miller rattle Tom Brady even seeing him pick off TB that was So Awesome then to see Von Miller destroy Cam Newton 100% LEGIT !!

That playoff series was sooo epic.. I couldn’t accept that the broncos were going to win the Super Bowl until that last strip sack...

I wouldn’t mind watching it again..without the anxiety... so I can appreciate the plays..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich