Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Scang fired!!!

Scang fired!!!

Just saw the news

Not good for continuity for the rookie QB... but I’ll reserve judgement to see who is hired..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

With the Vikings getting ousted the day before Scangaroo getting Axed...............cant help but wonder if Koobs would be coming back
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Not good for continuity for the rookie QB... but I’ll reserve judgement to see who is hired..
    They must have someone else lined up, surely?

Fangio fires scrangrello

Last edited by EddieMac; 01-12-2020 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    With the Vikings getting ousted the day before Scangaroo getting Axed...............cant help but wonder if Koobs would be coming back
    Not unless it's JUST Kubiak.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaTTTTTT?????

with the vikings getting ousted the day before scangaroo getting axed...............cant help but wonder if koobs would be coming back
    plz

Not really happy with this news. I felt the play calling and production got better once Lock went in, and this team desperately needs consistency on offense.

I don't see it being Kubiak unless it's JUST Kubiak and he's running the entire offense. I don't see a college coordinator either.

Pat Shurmur seems like a logical choice if experience is what they're looking for.

Got to look at it through Elway's eyes. ..........unless he's giving Fangio the green light to choose.

Kubiak just seems so Elway with the timing etc.

Vikes out of the playoffs.........Elway floats the idea past Koobs...........Koobs agrees ...........Sorry Scangs.

But heck I have no idea
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Got to look at it through Elway's eyes. ..........unless he's giving Fangio the green light to choose.

Kubiak just seems so Elway with the timing etc.

Vikes out of the playoffs.........Elway floats the idea past Koobs...........Koobs agrees ...........Sorry Scangs.

But heck I have no idea
    The only way this makes sense again is if the Broncos plan on bringing everyone Kubiak will bring with him, which means Munchak would be out. I don't see that at all being a possibility, especially if it was Fangio who fired Scangarello (which is being reported).

This seems more like Fangio wanting to bring in someone who he gels better with and has experience with play calling.

Didn't Fangio and Kubiak have issues? I just don't see Kubiak coming back, I think that well is dried up here.

I wouldn’t mind Jason Garret as OC. He’s actually a very talented offensive coordinator

I am very confused by this move, and the timing... I am sure the picture will get clearer as time goes by..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Kubiak wanted to bring his friends along as position coaches, guys like him who are dated dinosaurs in the league living off past success, from a long time ago. Kubiak wont be back, and I hate to gloat, but I told you Scrangerello wasn't the guy, well I don't hate to gloat at all