Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    as far as thee OL I like finney at Center as a signing then resign Mcgovern at Guard or Schreff although with injuries may shy away after being burned by james....

I see us drafting a LT to take over for bolles next year or beat him out this year either way bolles is not the long term answer

Considering we have about 60 mil in space.

Using Sportrac.com market value to look at some of the FA guys we could/should target.

Here is their floor as far as $$ goes.

Justin Simmons- 14.4 mil per year
    Shelby Harris- 11.7
    Anthony Castonzo- 12+
    Brandon Scherff-12+

That's just about 50 mil if all those guys took the minimum market value, which is unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Diggs4 View Post

Using Sportrac.com market value to look at some of the FA guys we could/should target.

Shelby Harris- 11.7
    Anthony Castonzo- 12+
    Brandon Scherff-12+

That's just about 50 mil if all those guys took the minimum market value, which is unlikely.
    I would go after Scherff not Cast. Cast has talked about retirement. Scherff will prob cost us more than $12m depending on the talent at OL hitting FA this year. Could be wrong.

If I am looking at just OL Scherff is definitely worth pursuing. Thuney is an excellent chose as well. There is no way in the world Jack Conklin doesn't get resigned by the Titans.

Shelby Harris- 11.7
    Anthony Castonzo- 12+
    Brandon Scherff-12+

We will be getting more cap space. Flacco and Leary are probably gone for 10 mil and 8 mil. I think Todd Davis would be easy to replace so there is another 5 mil.
    Champ Bailey is the only player in NFL history to earn 200+ (203) Passes Defended
    Terrell Davis is 3rd all time in rushing yards per game (97.5)

I would be looking at some Viking players available via trade too. Over the cap has them in the hole 9 mil!! I know they are parting with Rhodes but I'd be willing to bet guys like Diggs could be had

Shelby Harris- 11.7
    Anthony Castonzo- 12+
    Brandon Scherff-12+

Double digits for Shelby Harris would be a horrible signing, and signing 4 players in one off season to 10 plus million per year is a sure fire way to quickly find ourselves in a terrible cap situation. We also have to sign our rookie class in that which will be between 8-12 million annually, and we will need to sign some depth players also.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I would be looking at some Viking players available via trade too. Over the cap has them in the hole 9 mil!! I know they are parting with Rhodes but I'd be willing to bet guys like Diggs could be had
    Diggs would be an intriguing addition as he would really help the vertical passing game but he has become a bit of a diva since breaking out. I actually think the Vikings keep Rhodes, abysmal year for him but thatíll drive his price down and Zimmer still likes him or else he wouldíve benched him where as Trae Waynes is probably going to get a much bigger contract that I donít think the Vikings will be able to afford.

I think Kyle Rudolph should be monitored as well. Overpriced but a very good blocker and a guy that Shurmur got big time receiving production out of. Insurance policy for Fant if he struggles picking up the playbook or simply regresses

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    He can't be tagged. It was part of their reworked contract that they agreed to in the summer. Brady is a true free agent for the first time in his career.
    Yep, and he will go to....... San Fran! He's a California boy who wants to go back home.