• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sam_Z
    Banned User
    • Dec 2004

49ers vs Chefs Super Bowl

Just for fun, let’s talk some trash to the one and only Chiefs fan in here. Nothing personal (until he gets on my bad side)!

The 49ers consist of so many former Broncos, Broncos alumni, and Bronco ties, so as Bronco fans, how can we not show some support!

• ozzies94ta
    Captain
    • Jan 2007

Im rooting for the 9r's but really won't bother me if the chiefs win.

But im anti stealers and cheaters so anyone else is ok with me
    Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected]. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

• EddieMac
      Canuck Mod, eh!
      • Feb 2004

If it wasn’t for Richard Sherman, I’d be all in on the 9ers..

But they are still a better choice than the chiefs...
      sigpic

Comment

• Sam_Z
        Banned User
        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
        If it wasn’t for Richard Sherman, I’d be all in on the 9ers..

But they are still a better choice than the chiefs...
        Well maybe you can do your part by distracting Reid. It’ll make him little happier on game day. Perhaps he won’t take it so hard! Lol

Comment

• ManningRules
          Starter
          • Apr 2014

The Chiefs are representing the AFC West, and the entire AFC. Why wouldn't you root for them? They're not the cheating Patriots. I will always root for the AFC to win as long as it isn't the cheaters. I would have loved to see the Titans win the SB, since they're in the AFC South. But now I'm with the Chiefs.
          Ya'll are crazy rooting for the NFC. That's like rooting for China in the Olympics.
          Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
          Accept it or seek therapy !
          sigpic

Comment

• obi-groo
            Practice Squad
            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
            Just for fun, let’s talk some trash to the one and only Chiefs fan in here. Nothing personal (until he gets on my bad side)!
            This is all I have read of this thread at this moment and I am thinking....I guess this is an invitation to get on your bad side. :dance:

Comment

• obi-groo
              Practice Squad
              • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

The 49ers consist of so many former Broncos, Broncos alumni, and Bronco ties, so as Bronco fans, how can we not show some support!

Actually I am wearing Chiefs pajamas every night.

Comment

• TommyBrady12
                Practice Squad
                • Jan 2014

We have a Chiefs fan coming onto the Pats board and claiming that the torch has been passed from Brady to Mahomes as this generation's greatest QB. If Mahomes wants it, he's going to have to earn it.
                Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• obi-groo
                  Practice Squad
                  • Aug 2013

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                  We have a Chiefs fan coming onto the Pats board and claiming that the torch has been passed from Brady to Mahomes as this generation's greatest QB. If Mahomes wants it, he's going to have to earn it.
                  Of course he will have to earn it. I see no reason not to be confident that he will make a great go of it.

Comment

• L.M.
                    Vitalstatistix
                    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
                    The Chiefs are representing the AFC West, and the entire AFC. Why wouldn't you root for them? They're not the cheating Patriots. I will always root for the AFC to win as long as it isn't the cheaters. I would have loved to see the Titans win the SB, since they're in the AFC South. But now I'm with the Chiefs.
                    Ya'll are crazy rooting for the NFC. That's like rooting for China in the Olympics.
                    There are always exceptions. The P*ts have been in too many recent SB's to maintain any kind of blind loyalty to a conference. Also not a fan of the modern Steelers under Triplin and Rapistberger, nor the Ratbirds. And I never rooted for the Faiders in any SB and never will.
                    So no, not rooting for another bitter division rival in the Chefs either. Mahomes is kind of a smug, arrogant diva who needs a dose of humble pie. GO NINERS!!! :hammer:

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• jazzbodog
                      Football Immortal
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
                      I agree. The only time I root for the "cheaters" (maybe an exception or two, depending) is when they play Dallas. I detest the Cowfelons organization and I always will. I'm glad they don't play each other very often.
                      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Lumiere
                        All-Time Great
                        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                        There are always exceptions. The P*ts have been in too many recent SB's to maintain any kind of blind loyalty to a conference. Also not a fan of the modern Steelers under Triplin and Rapistberger, nor the Ratbirds. And I never rooted for the Faiders in any SB and never will.
                        So no, not rooting for another bitter division rival in the Chefs either. Mahomes is kind of a smug, arrogant diva who needs a dose of humble pie. GO NINERS!!! :hammer:
                        Blech - I'll need a shower to clean off the shame after this Super Bowl. Despise the Chiefs, but probably hate the Niners even more.

I hope Mahomes puts up monster numbers and is the MVP...but only to boost his cap hit to KC when the new billion dollar contract is hammered out. Hopefully, crippling them economically...the monthly bill for Mahomes and Auto will just be too great for that house on the hill.

I wish the Titans had made it. For crying out loud...you're going up against Andy Reid in the playoffs - there's no excuse. :doh:
                        To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

• Stackhouser
                          All-Pro
                          • Aug 2008

I'm torn on this one...... But will probably be pulling more for the 9ers. Lynch, Sanders, Shannahan ties,.......

My wife and my one confused child are Chiefs fans. For them, I'd like to see them enjoy what we as Broncos fans have enjoyed 3 times. Other than that small reason, I lean more 9ers.
                          sigpic

Comment

• CanDB
                            Football Immortal
                            • Mar 2008

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                            Heck....anyone can tell you that Brady's over the hill....and be correct. I can name a number of QBs that are better right now.

Comment

• CanDB
                              Football Immortal
                              • Mar 2008

Hmmm....I do not mind KC. And yes, they have a starting canuck on their Oline, so I may be partial to that.

Truth is, I like players on both teams. And maybe not a popular thing to say, but I would like Andy Reid to win it all, given all the criticism he still gets.

Sure he mismanages the clock and such, but he is very popular with his players, and has helped KC become this powerhouse. If you want to see clock mismanagement, Shanahan has a pretty bad reputation after the Atlanta choke SB, when all they had to do was kill the clock, and all they did was stop it.

Comment

Working...
                              X