Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    the gulf of mexico
    Posts
    16,453
    He’ll take the opportunity to announce the next controlling owner...

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Las Manzanitas, NM
    Posts
    31,415
    Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    He’ll take the opportunity to announce the next controlling owner...
    This one's for Brittany?

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    11,293
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    If/when that does happen there won't be a "this one's for ....." It will just be a celebration of hard work achieved. It will be Elways biggest victory since his 1st win as a player. He bought the Superbowl with Manning, this will be the championship he built!!
    Since he bought one, can he just cut to the chase and buy 💰💰💰 another one? 😎

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Way far away.
    Posts
    1,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdiel View Post
    You know and I know that we are going to win the next one, so the question is, when Elway hoists the trophy and says, "This one is for ______," who is it for?

    "Me!"

    Him me, not me me.
    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    672
    This one's for Jake Butt!

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    17,292
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    If/when that does happen there won't be a "this one's for ....." It will just be a celebration of hard work achieved. It will be Elways biggest victory since his 1st win as a player. He bought the Superbowl with Manning, this will be the championship he built!!
    Technically unless I’m missing something, players have been paid money since before the Super Bowl era began. Meaning all 54 Super Bowls have been bought by the team that won them.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    1,217
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Technically unless I’m missing something, players have been paid money since before the Super Bowl era began. Meaning all 54 Super Bowls have been bought by the team that won them.
    Absolutely, 100% correct.

    Unless players of one of the two Super Bowl teams throw the game for huge $$$....or.....one team gains a significant advantage by undetected cheating. Thank goodness the odds of that happening are astronomically minuscule.
    Utah Bronco Freak

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Dinner Table, Hungry
    Posts
    2,482
    ... Zealander

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    464
    I like "This one's for me". I began wondering if the Broncos would have won even 1 SB without Elway? The other top QB's from 83 had their chances and failed. Would PM come to Denver if not for Elway? Besides, he has taken some heavy shots the last couple years, after a long string of championships.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    6,026
    Obvious answer is “this ones for Pat”

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Probably Here
    Posts
    617
    This one’s for Jeezy! I mean Drew!

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    17,292
    Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Obvious answer is “this ones for Pat”
    That’s already been done.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    14,390
    in a raspy voice "this ones for Beth"! Its the least we can do!!!

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,480
    This one's for Chris Harris Jr.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Under the Colfax bridge by Invesco
    Posts
    363
    This one's for Von.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •