Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Chargers officially moving on from Philis

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sportsn...ip-rivers/amp/

According to Jay Glazer, the dead dolts have parted way with their “gun slinger” .

It also seems as if he just may be joining the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. At least that what the talking heads in the media are saying.

It’d be funny if Winston ended up a Charger.

Adopted Posters:
    Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
    Adopted By:
    Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
    Broncbeat

Quote Originally Posted by Thors Hammer View Post
    I actually think he’ll end up in Tennessee with Vrabel. All the surrounding pieces will be there to carry him unless Telesco wants to shell out some big bucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/sportsn...ip-rivers/amp/

According to Jay Glazer, the dead dolts have parted way with their “gun slinger” .

It also seems as if he just may be joining the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. At least that what the talking heads in the media are saying.

It’d be funny if Winston ended up a Charger.
    makes sense if he doesn't want a one year retirement contract

since the chargers are in a easy position to land a qb, there are three qbs that should go within the top 10 and only three teams actually needing a qb, so unless somebody like Carolina, indy or the raiders decide they need one and sneak ahead of the chargers Herbert or tua will be there for them
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

I really did not want Tua In the AFC west but after watching the senior bowl, I’m convinced that Herbert is a rare breed and will go above Tua.

Of course Cincy takes Burrows, Miami just may take Herbert and LA takes Tua. It’s funny but the chargers must had realized the same after watching that game because one of the two will be available.

The last two quarterbacks the Chargers gave up on, Eli Manning and Drew Brees, have a combined three Super Bowls.

So congratulations to the team that signs Philip Rivers.
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Chargers finally coming to their senses. One thing we could always take comfort in is knowing that Phillip Rivers would be throwing picks for the Chargers each year. That's going away
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I actually think he’ll end up in Tennessee with Vrabel. All the surrounding pieces will be there to carry him unless Telesco wants to shell out some big bucks!
    Bummer! I've been a Titans fan ever since they left Houston. If Brady goes to the Titans I will stop rooting for them (with exceptions) just like I stopped rooting for the Steelers when Roethlis-rapist showed up.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Bummer! I've been a Titans fan ever since they left Houston. If Brady goes to the Titans I will stop rooting for them (with exceptions) just like I stopped rooting for the Steelers when Roethlis-rapist showed up.
    We know you are not a real Broncos fan. This proves it.

I am sticking with my original belief, based on "good fit" for Brady and The Chargers.....and yes, it's The Chargers. One of the best fits for a guy who wants another shot at high level achievement, with a team that has many weapons and a quality D....and it is family friendly in Tom's case. The Chargers are on the edge, and lost many games by a TD or less. They could draft a QB for the future, and give the keys to Brady for a couple of seasons.

Other than staying with BB, I see LAC as the best fit. Plus they need to fill up their stadium.

But for a moment, imagine how he's feel if he had this group in New England:

RBs - Gordon, Ekeler
    WRs - Allen, Williams
    TE - Henry

There are more. As I have stated before, how long does he need the ball in his hands to handoff to these quality backs, or throw to players like Ekeler, Allen and Henry.....
    Last edited by CanDB; 01-28-2020 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I am sticking with my original belief, based on "good fit" for Brady and The Chargers.....and yes, it's The Chargers. One of the best fits for a guy who wants another shot at high level achievement, with a team that has many weapons and a quality D....and it is family friendly in Tom's case. The Chargers are on the edge, and lost many games by a TD or less. They could draft a QB for the future, and give the keys to Brady for a couple of seasons.

Other than staying with BB, I see LAC as the best fit. Plus they need to fill up their stadium.

RBs - Gordon, Ekeler
    WRs - Allen, Williams
    TE - Henry

There are more. As I have stated before, how long does he need the ball in his hands to handoff to these quality backs, or throw to players like Ekeler, Allen and Henry.....
    Brady to new Orleans becomes another option if Brees retires

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    We know you are not a real Broncos fan. This proves it.
    Once again, you speak before engaging that pea size mass between your ears.

I grew up in Colorado Springs. I lived and worked in Denver in 1977, SB 12. I am a Broncos fan first and I always will be.

Are you suggesting an NFL fan can only care about ONE team and the other 31 should be considered trash? I said I am A FAN of the Titans. Just like I am A FAN of the Bears, Vikings, 49ers and usually root for them UNLESS THEY'RE PLAYING THE BRONCOS. I don't care too much about the other teams which I don't love or hate. Wait....to clarify.....I really, really, really hate the Pansy's, Cowboy's, Chargers and Raiders.

Thinking with clarity and having basic common sense is very valuable....something you struggle with.

FYI....I hated the Falcons when Michael Vick the dog killer played for them.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    The last two quarterbacks the Chargers gave up on, Eli Manning and Drew Brees, have a combined three Super Bowls.

So congratulations to the team that signs Philip Rivers.
    well..... technically Eli stated he wouldnt play for the sparklers, so to be fair you cant say they gave up on him
    Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, Den@K.C. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post

RBs - Gordon, Ekeler
    WRs - Allen, Williams
    TE - Henry

Brady were to go to Los Angeles I think they would be foolish if they didn’t draft Tua Tagovailoa or Justin Herbert.

Anyway back to what you were saying, that would be a nice group of guys for Brady to have however are they going to stay healthy long enough?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Once again, you speak before engaging that pea size mass between your ears.

I grew up in Colorado Springs. I lived and worked in Denver in 1977, SB 12. I am a Broncos fan first and I always will be.

Are you suggesting an NFL fan can only care about ONE team and the other 31 should be considered trash? I said I am A FAN of the Titans. Just like I am A FAN of the Bears, Vikings, 49ers and usually root for them UNLESS THEY'RE PLAYING THE BRONCOS. I don't care too much about the other teams which I don't love or hate. Wait....to clarify.....I really, really, really hate the Pansy's, Cowboy's, Chargers and Raiders.

Thinking with clarity and having basic common sense is very valuable....something you struggle with.

FYI....I hated the Falcons when Michael Vick the dog killer played for them.
    Rooting for a team in a particular game is not the same as being a fan of them. Most people I know are only fans of one team. You are fake.