Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    So tammy....lets see how "loyal" you are if Brady goes elsewhere. You see, I actually understand how folks start cheering for the team that their favourite player goes to. I do. BUT you are pretty clear that you can not be a fan for another team, so this will be so interesting if Brady leaves.

I know how you will feel, and I also know how you are going to eat your words, if it happens. But you won't eat your words (with us), so you will have to reconsider why you post here.

BUT...I'm a step ahead. Lets see what comes.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    So tammy....lets see how "loyal" you are if Brady goes elsewhere. You see, I actually understand how folks start cheering for the team that their favourite player goes to. I do. BUT you are pretty clear that you can not be a fan for another team, so this will be so interesting if Brady leaves.

I know how you will feel, and I also know how you are going to eat your words, if it happens. But you won't eat your words (with us), so you will have to reconsider why you post here.

I already posed this question and he’s responded by saying he’s all about the New England pansies...

However time will tell if he’s the ManningRules type or not! That fool still comes here to troll.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    If you are a true fan of your team, you never cheer/root for a division rival. Period. What makes this even more nonsensical is the guy was cheering for the Chiefs in the SUPER BOWL. I can understand rooting for a non-conference rival as your second favorite team, but Broncos fans and Chiefs fans don't mix. Can you imagine a Raiders fan cheering for the Chargers?
    Grow up you child. That might of been the case when you were a die hard 14 year old when football was life, but as an adult you naturally grow fond of certain players, and Rivers is one of them for me. I love the way Phillip was always willing to go at anyone, had a competitive spirit, and I enjoyed Denver playing him twice a year. Early on, Pre-Manning when he had our number, I did despise him, but that was honestly out of pure jealousy. I would love to see Phillip go somewhere and have some success to finish his career, great player, and from all accounts, a great man.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Grow up you child. That might of been the case when you were a die hard 14 year old when football was life, but as an adult you naturally grow fond of certain players, and Rivers is one of them for me. I love the way Phillip was always willing to go at anyone, had a competitive spirit, and I enjoyed Denver playing him twice a year. Early on, Pre-Manning when he had our number, I did despise him, but that was honestly out of pure jealousy. I would love to see Phillip go somewhere and have some success to finish his career, great player, and from all accounts, a great man.
    Did I say it was wrong to root for players you like? I said it was ridiculous to root for a team that rivals the one you supposedly love. I can understand exceptions such as being happy for close friends and family members who like the Chiefs or Raiders, but for the most part it's dumb. I have never met a Patriots fan (online or in person) who cheers for the Dolphins, Bills, or Jets. Never.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 02-14-2020 at 05:57 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

I hope he he has a good year wherever he goes.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I already posed this question and he’s responded by saying he’s all about the New England pansies...

However time will tell if he’s the ManningRules type or not! That fool still comes here to troll.
    Sorry if I missed it Sam.

Regardless, he is not likely telling us the facts, because if brady goes to another team....imagine The Broncos (haha)….we'd be stuck with tammy deeper than we thought!!!

Last edited by CanDB; 02-14-2020 at 07:04 PM.

Sorry if I missed it Sam.

Regardless, he is not likely telling us the facts, because if brady goes to another team....imagine The Broncos (haha)….we'd be stuck with tammy deeper than we thought!!!

Maybe but atleast until he discovers girls! Or guys.

The 6 grade for six years has got to be tough but eventually he’ll get through it. I think!

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    I'm really curious at Baph's take on all this..... He hasn't been around for a bit. Did he lose a bet and have to stay away??
    Baph is still around. The Broncos forum is his NFL drug of choice.....no doubt about that. He is still horribly butt-hurt over last years Sparkler melt down into the AFC West basement and then Rivers recently being kicked to the curb. Maybe he finally realized that the never ending historical Charger ineptness will continue and he's decided it might be time for some therapy in order to have a new outlook when Sept 2020 arrives.

He's discretely hovering around here building up some fresh hate for the Broncos knowing the AFC West will likely have great rivalry action that won't include the Sparklers.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Baph is still around. The Broncos forum is his NFL drug of choice.....no doubt about that. He is still horribly butt-hurt over last years Sparkler melt down into the AFC West basement and then Rivers recently being kicked to the curb. Maybe he finally realized that the never ending historical Charger ineptness will continue and he's decided it might be time for some therapy in order to have a new outlook when Sept 2020 arrives.

He's discretely hovering around here building up some fresh hate for the Broncos knowing the AFC West will likely have great rivalry action that won't include the Sparklers.
    Not going to happen, the rivalry will be
    Lock vs Mahomes! Denver will draft the right opressonnel to compete with the chiefs on offense and they’ll find the right CBs, ILB and interior linemen to shut them down offensively.

Am I the only one who's bummed that an era has come to an end?

I always enjoyed rooting against Rivers when he played against Denver.

Oh well, I wish him well outside of Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    Am I the only one who's bummed that an era has come to an end?

I always enjoyed rooting against Rivers when he played against Denver.

Oh well, I wish him well outside of Denver.
    Unless Detroit decides to trade Matt Stafford, we’ll see either Herbert it Tua in LA next season so you’ll most likely have another top QB to root against but yeah it is somewhat of a bummer because we won’t see the tantrums that only philis is capable of.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Not going to happen, the rivalry will be
    Lock vs Mahomes! Denver will draft the right opressonnel to compete with the chiefs on offense and they’ll find the right CBs, ILB and interior linemen to shut them down offensively.
    What's not going to happen?

I agree the 2 Broncos / Chiefs games will be exciting. I think the Sparklers will be trying to figure out a new identity and won't be much of a divisional foe. Are you suggesting the Raiders will be in the same drifting boat as the Dolts? Please explain.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    What's not going to happen?

I agree the 2 Broncos / Chiefs games will be exciting. I think the Sparklers will be trying to figure out a new identity and won't be much of a divisional foe. Are you suggesting the Raiders will be in the same drifting boat as the Dolts? Please explain.
    That he’ll be back with fresh hate.

He’s knows the Chargers are in bad shape right now even with Taylor. Baphs spent a lot of years in here smacking it up because he placed a lot of faith in Philis.

Now that Philis is gone, we won’t see him back anytime soon unless they somehow end up with another franchise QB.

Right now it’s Denver/KCs battle for top place in the division and should remain that way for sometime into the distant future.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-22-2020 at 01:46 PM.

Hey Baph, do you think Rivers is the greatest average quarterback of all time?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Hey Baph, do you think Rivers is the greatest average quarterback of all time?
    I'm not going to invest / waste any time to try and prove it but I think there's several "average quarterbacks" better than Rivers.
    Utah Bronco Freak