Going to a game in traditional Scottish kilt

Hi!

I was hoping to get some advice from those hopefully with more knowledge of attending home games than me!

I'm planning on heading over from Scotland to catch my first Broncos game later this year and would love to wear my traditional Scottish kilt. Over here its a well worn item of clothing seen everywhere at national sporting events. The thing is a kilt does not have pockets, but to combat this we wear sporrans. For anyone who doesn't know a sporran is a small pouch which hangs from the waist and is where we keep the essentials (phone, money etc). I've seen the bag policy for Mile High and was worried that I wouldn't be allowed to wear my sporran into the stadium. They don't fit into the small bag size (6.5"x4.5") as its slightly larger at 9"x7". Does anyone have any advice they could offer please?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco_Scotsman View Post
    Hi!

I was hoping to get some advice from those hopefully with more knowledge of attending home games than me!

I'm planning on heading over from Scotland to catch my first Broncos game later this year and would love to wear my traditional Scottish kilt. Over here its a well worn item of clothing seen everywhere at national sporting events. The thing is a kilt does not have pockets, but to combat this we wear sporrans. For anyone who doesn't know a sporran is a small pouch which hangs from the waist and is where we keep the essentials (phone, money etc). I've seen the bag policy for Mile High and was worried that I wouldn't be allowed to wear my sporran into the stadium. They don't fit into the small bag size (6.5"x4.5") as its slightly larger at 9"x7". Does anyone have any advice they could offer please?

Thanks!
    Keep you Sporran empty. You should be good to go when you go through security. Then you can put your stuff into it after you get in the door. They have a clear bag policy thing. I think youd be fine. I hope for your sake you go during the Sept/Oct early months or you will literally freeze your balls off- if you are going traditional that is.
    So far:
    FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
    1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Keep you Sporran empty. You should be good to go when you go through security. Then you can put your stuff into it after you get in the door. They have a clear bag policy thing. I think youd be fine. I hope for your sake you go during the Sept/Oct early months or you will literally freeze your balls off- if you are going traditional that is.
    I hadnít thought of keeping it empty whilst going through security, I like that idea.

I was definitely planning on a September or October game. I canít do November and certainly didnít fancy wearing the kilt in the coldness of December!

And this is when JWinn comes in handy......the guy is a wealth of knowledge.....especially when it comes to going to games.
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg[/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey