Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    The guy who taped the Rams walkthrough.
    Try again. There was no walkthrough tape. Of course the idiots of the world believe anything.

If you want to talk serious football, fine. Otherwise stay off the thread. You basically derailed it by taking shots at Brady, who has nothing to do with last night's game.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 02-03-2020 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Try again. There was no walkthrough tape. Of course the idiots of the world believe anything.

If you want to talk serious football, fine. Otherwise stay off the thread. You basically derailed it by taking shots at Brady, who has nothing to do with last night's game.
    I sincerely apologize if, whilst defending the decision to give Patrick Mahomes the SB MVP, my offered examples of another statistically unworthy MVP quarterback ruffled your feathers.

Really happy for Andy Reid, he is a class guy. It helps that after moving from Denver to Maryland, there are zero Chiefs fans out here to deal with so I don't mind them as much anymore (it's the Steelers fans that are horrible out here).

Congrats to Obi and Jazzbodog, the Broncos fans that own me here, our resident Chiefs fans...
    Odd post coming from our resident closet Browns fan in Cleveland. You need to own it little fella!

I'll say with no regrets I was rooting for the Chiefs until SB 54 was over. Now it's back to disliking them equally with the Raiders and Sparklers like I do every year. I will never root for the Pansy's, Cowgirls and the other AFC West teams....unless it benefits the Broncos.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Odd post coming from our resident closet Browns fan in Cleveland. You need to own it little fella!

I'll say with no regrets I was rooting for the Chiefs until SB 54 was over. Now it's back to disliking them equally with the Raiders and Sparklers like I do every year. I will never root for the Pansy's, Cowgirls and the other AFC West teams....unless it benefits the Broncos.
    I'll let you deal with TommyBrady12 on your own but I have a question for you.

How did cheering for the Chiefs in SB54, or prior to that game for that matter, benefit the Broncos? Seeing fellow Broncos fans, some of them self-proclaimed loyal and die hard, cheer for an ARCH RIVAL boggles my mind and it's something I'll never understand or get behind. I just don't understand that mentality.

Crazy.
    Last edited by BroncosDivision; 02-03-2020 at 11:30 AM.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

I sincerely apologize if, whilst defending the decision to give Patrick Mahomes the SB MVP, my offered examples of another statistically unworthy MVP quarterback ruffled your feathers.
    You still haven't answered my question as to who should have been the SB 36 MVP. Brady led his team to the game winning drive with 1:20 left and ZERO timeouts in that game. Statistically, Williams was better than Mahomes yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post

How did cheering for the Chiefs in SB54, or prior to that game for that matter, benefit the Broncos? Seeing fellow Broncos fans, some of them self-proclaimed loyal and die hard, cheer for an ARCH RIVAL boggles my mind and it's something I'll never understand or get behind. I just don't understand that mentality.

Crazy.
    Because he's not a Broncos fan...pretty obvious

Mahomes deserved MVP. The QB is often the choice, and in this case. he led them back with late drives. He completed 26 of 42 for 286 and 2 TDs, while making a few very important runs. One of the two pics was questionable (though not a good pass), given the receiver deflected it to the defender.

Williams had a good game, but the last TD was not the reason they won. It helped secure the victory no doubt. But throughout the game, he was decent, but not outstanding. He did make a couple of key players for sure.

Mahomes is not a hard choice to make. I would have given it to him.

Ok, so who else should have been MVP of SB 36?
    The guy who taped the Rams walkthrough.
    Yes....the taping guy, U2, followed by almost anyone....except Brady. Pathetic choice! 145 yards passing and 1 TD. Wow, he was special.

Ok, so who else should have been MVP of SB 36?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Donít get too excited, some folks still donít know you guys exist!

Congratulations to the ďgreat state of KansasĒ.

Sorry I couldnít resist!
    Just another day at the office.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Just another day at the office.
    Dude, at least read the thread...Spice2 says Brady shouldn't have been MVP of SB 36. Statistically his performance wasn't great in that game but who else are you going to give it to? Last night statistically William's was a good choice for MVP.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post

Crazy.
    I know a lot of people who are simply loyal to the AFC. Perhaps it's residual from that era in the '80s and '90s when the NFC won every superbowl for about fifteen years until the Broncos got it back in '97. I was in that mindset until the Ravens/Giants SB and I felt sick about it and stopped mid game. And of course before that, Ray Lewis and his buddies stabbed some people --pretty hard to like a guy like that no matter how good of a player they are.
    Last edited by L.M.; 02-03-2020 at 01:17 PM.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

You forgot to add 2 INTs, 2 fumbles, and 5 sacks to Mahomes.
    That doesn't matter. He didn't play his best game but they came back and won because of Mahomes. He made things happen. He is the reason the Chiefs dominate and will for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by elway7777 View Post
    Tyreek Hill made Alex Smith look good. Just saying. The speed and rout running of Tyreek Hill is second to none. In my opinion, any QB with a noodle arm can look good throwing to Tyreek Hill let alone a QB with the physical gifts Mahomes has. Plain and simple, no Tyreek Hill no Superbowl. Mahomes getting way too much credit.
    Oh brother. You can't be serious!

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    I know a lot of people who are simply loyal to the AFC. Perhaps it's residual from that era in the '80s and '90s when the NFC won every superbowl for about fifteen years until the Broncos got it back in '97. I was in that mindset until the Ravens/Giants SB and I felt sick about it and stopped mid game. And of course before that, Ray Lewis and his buddies stabbed some people --pretty hard to like a guy like that no matter how good of a player they are.
    Fair enough Lynch – but how do you, generally speaking, stay one hundred percent loyal to the Broncos if you're also loyal to an entire conference? I'm not trying to be a smartass here but I genuinely do not understand how something like that works. You can be happy for a certain player, coach or whatever, I get that part.. but another rival team/fans, let alone an entire conference? It just sort of rings hollow.
    Last edited by BroncosDivision; 02-03-2020 at 02:14 PM.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan