Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Don’t get too excited, some folks still don’t know you guys exist!

Congratulations to the “great state of Kansas”.

Sorry I couldn’t resist!
    I wonder how many times he's actually just trolling us? lol

I'm sure half of America assumes Kansas City is in Kansas.
    I can see how anyone could make that assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You forgot to add 2 INTs, 2 fumbles, and 5 sacks to Mahomes.
    It's amazing that he overcame those odds.

Mahomes is special.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    The guy who taped the Rams walkthrough.
    At the very minimum, that guy needs a participation trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    Fair enough Lynch – but how do you, generally speaking, stay one hundred percent loyal to the Broncos if you're also loyal to an entire conference? I'm not trying to be a smartass here but I genuinely do not understand how something like that works. You can be happy for a certain player, coach or whatever, I get that part.. but another rival team/fans, let alone an entire conference? It just sort of rings hollow.
    We're just talking about Superbowls, right? If the Broncos aren't in it, some folks will root for the AFC contender because that's the Broncos "home" conference. The mindset is predicated upon the us vs. them/"we've gotta stick together", simple two-sided, grand rivalry between the conferences which were once two separate, competing leagues. I'm generalizing and speculating on a lot of folks' behalf here, and everyone has their own individual reasons and rules about who one should root for and when. For example, my bud Dennis here (formerly of the Bay Area) absolutely hates the Niners with a passion, so of course he rooted against them last night. I've rooted for the Chefs when they've played the P*nsies because I see the latter as the true, despicable archvillains of the NFL and hate them even more. That's really more a case of rooting against a team than for one though.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    We're just talking about Superbowls, right? If the Broncos aren't in it, some folks will root for the AFC contender because that's the Broncos "home" conference. The mindset is predicated upon the us vs. them/"we've gotta stick together", simple two-sided, grand rivalry between the conferences which were once two separate, competing leagues. I'm generalizing and speculating on a lot of folks' behalf here, and everyone has their own individual reasons and rules about who one should root for and when. For example, my bud Dennis here (formerly of the Bay Area) absolutely hates the Niners with a passion, so of course he rooted against them last night. I've rooted for the Chefs when they've played the P*nsies because I see the latter as the true, despicable archvillains of the NFL and hate them even more. That's really more a case of rooting against a team than for one though.
    Not in particular. Just football in general. But thanks for the answer, appreciated.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Ok, so who else should have been MVP of SB 36?
    Dude, at least read the thread...Spice2 says Brady shouldn't have been MVP of SB 36. Statistically his performance wasn't great in that game but who else are you going to give it to? Last night statistically William's was a good choice for MVP.
    Spice was right.

Brady, as I pointed out, had a blah game, and should not have been the MVP. Cmon, 145 yards and 1 TD. If I look closely, I am sure some defensive player was more valuable. BUT I'd rather waste my time elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    I chuckle at responses like that, seeing as he's part of an elite 45.
    We've only had 44 different Presidents. One guy counted as the 22nd and 24th president. Look it up.

I will be perfectly honest, almost every game I watch, in any sport, I find one team/player that I want to win. And it is based on a number of factors...often because there are some folks I like better on one side.

This is why sports are so fun for me...because I seem to find a reason to watch so many games, and often come away feeling I had a reasonably good time.

There are some teams/players I never pull for. But it is not always based on what division they play in.

I guess some of us cheer for teams/players for different reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Spice was right.

Brady, as I pointed out, had a blah game, and should not have been the MVP. Cmon, 145 yards and 1 TD. If I look closely, I am sure some defensive player was more valuable. BUT I'd rather waste my time elsewhere.
    I didn't say he was great, but if you are going to argue he doesn't deserve it then you have to say who deserved it more. But he did lead the game winning drive with 1:20 left and no TOs.

Patriots: congratulations, KC! Let's talk about the Patriots.

Even your conversations are *'s

Dude, at least read the thread...Spice2 says Brady shouldn't have been MVP of SB 36. Statistically his performance wasn't great in that game but who else are you going to give it to? Last night statistically William's was a good choice for MVP.
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Spice was right.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Patriots: congratulations, KC! Let's talk about the Patriots.

Even your conversations are *'s
    I'm not the one who brought up the Patriots in this thread. It was Spice2.

I'm not the one who brought up the Patriots in this thread. It was Spice2.
    This coming from TommyBrady13

So fans of both teams should actually be ashamed of themselves after seeing the attendance for the game...

62,417 & that stadium should hold well over 70,000.

not only that, but i saw an article that said this was the 2nd lowest attendance for a super bowl ever, only the very first super bowl had less & it was by only about 500.

pathetic fans

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    So fans of both teams should actually be ashamed of themselves after seeing the attendance for the game...

62,417 & that stadium should hold well over 70,000.

not only that, but i saw an article that said this was the 2nd lowest attendance for a super bowl ever, only the very first super bowl had less & it was by only about 500.

pathetic fans
    It was by far the most expensive Super Bowl to date...I can understand why fans would not want to go
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)