Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ex Broncos on today’s team

I was out to dinner with a friend of mine and a question came up that I thought would be fun to talk about in here. It’s offseason and there’s not much else going on anyway.

If you could bring back any two ex broncos and insert them into our current line-up which two players would they be and why?

John Elway and Terrel Davis. Reason is obvious I Believe.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyfesido View Post
    I was out to dinner with a friend of mine and a question came up that I thought would be fun to talk about in here. It’s offseason and there’s not much else going on anyway.

If you could bring back any two ex broncos and insert them into our current line-up which two players would they be and why?
    Considering that we now have Drew Lock, I’d have to say Terrell Davis to keep the opposition honest and Gary Zimmerman to give our young QB a huge sense of comfort by protecting his blindside.

I’m with you here, I would want to roll the dice with Drew Lock and grab Champ Bailey and Zimmerman.

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    John Elway and Terrel Davis. Reason is obvious I Believe.
    This seems like the obvious choice but I think I’d switch it up and give our current young guys at those positions a shot and go with champ/Zimmerman

Terrel Davis, Steve Atwater, Tom Nalen, Champ Bailey, Sammy Widner, Karl Mecklenburg, John Elway, Sharpe, Eddie Mac (the player not our Mod. Although that could be interesting. )........a very long list.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 02-09-2020 at 08:17 AM.
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg[/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Pat Bowlen and Gary Zimmerman.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Prime Manning without hesitation. He is one of the best to play the most import position in sports. One of the top 100 players ever as voted this year. He would elevate our O line and mask our inefficiencies. Every offensive player gets better with him managing the game.

The next would be Prime Champ Bailey. He would solidify our secondary and take it to elite level with Kareem and, resigning, of Simmons. Resign Strap Harris and...BOOM! Elite D once again with Chubb coming back from injury and Von on a mission.

Champ and Talib.... Put CHJ in slot... Offense will only need to score 3pts per game to win
    Last edited by Zealander; 02-05-2020 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiz View Post
    Prime Manning without hesitation. He is one of the best to play the most import position in sports. One of the top 100 players ever as voted this year. He would elevate our O line and mask our inefficiencies. Every offensive player gets better with him managing the game.

The next would be Prime Champ Bailey. He would solidify our secondary and take it to elite level with Kareem and, resigning, of Simmons. Resign Strap Harris and...BOOM! Elite D once again with Chubb coming back from injury and Von on a mission.
    I’d love to see champ play with this defense! Manning is his prime would be pretty awesome. As much as I love Elway I think you’re right with Manning being the guy if we went qb.

Zimmerman and Gradishar.

Best OT and LB they ever had.
    Last edited by broncos SB2010; 02-05-2020 at 09:00 PM.

Champ and Clady.

Need secondary help and o-line help.

Peyton Manning and Brandon Marshall (WR) opposite Courtland Sutton. Two big, strong and physical receivers and a rising star in Noah Fant. We'd be darn near impossible to stop on offense.

Not too fussed about the o-line with the Sheriff leading the charge.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

On offense Floyd Little and Lionel Taylor.
    On defense Randy Gradishar and Louis Wright.

I think I'd want to address our top needs so I would consider Gary Zimmerman, Malik Jackson or Trevor Pryce, Al Wilson, Rod Smith, and Champ Bailey.

Only two? I want to shore up the trenches so Zimmerman and Pryce.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016