Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Shannon Sharpe, because no other Bronco TE compares. Champ Bailey, it would be nice to have a couple elite cornerbacks again, assuming we were keeping Chris Harris Jr.

Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveBRONC-itus View Post
    McCaffrey and Bailey
    Mac.....for sure.
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg[/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia23 View Post
    Shannon Sharpe, because no other Bronco TE compares. Champ Bailey, it would be nice to have a couple elite cornerbacks again, assuming we were keeping Chris Harris Jr.
    FYI from 1973 through 1978, Riley Odoms was pretty much Denver's leading receiver. He was a great blocker, too.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Terrell Davis and Al Wilson. OR, Shannon Sharp and Al Wilson.

It would have to be Manning and TD. Our defense is good enough to win championships but the offense lacks the it factor.
    Shannon Sharpe would be a strong asset but TD was the ultimate difference maker. Had career prime TD been on the team for SB43, then Seahawks could not have made us non-dimensional, and we would have won.

While Manning will always be a hired gun and not a real Bronco to me, he was consistently better than Elway.
    We have had many great players but PM & TD are above them in impact.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanDK View Post
    It would have to be Manning and TD. Our defense is good enough to win championships but the offense lacks the it factor.
    Shannon Sharpe would be a strong asset but TD was the ultimate difference maker. Had career prime TD been on the team for SB43, then Seahawks could not have made us non-dimensional, and we would have won.

While Manning will always be a hired gun and not a real Bronco to me, he was consistently better than Elway.
    We have had many great players but PM & TD are above them in impact.
    I’d say he was a true bronco! He simply brought 4 historical seasons to the team which is huge!

KC fans could argue that Neil Smith wasn’t a true broncos but he helped win two rings in denver, far more than he ever had in KC therefore I’d say even he was a true bronco.

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    I think I'd want to address our top needs so I would consider Gary Zimmerman, Malik Jackson or Trevor Pryce, Al Wilson, Rod Smith, and Champ Bailey.

Only two? I want to shore up the trenches so Zimmerman and Pryce.
    Al Willsons so under rated

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    Al Willsons so under rated
    Well the fans appreciate what he did for us, he's been mentioned a few times in this thread. He only played eight seasons and once medically-cleared after his injury, chose to retire instead of playing for the Lions or Browns at League minimum.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Honestly IMO Al Wilson was a HoF caliber player. Nothing jarring in his individual statistics that jump off the page but watching him was a different story. He was just always in the right place to make a play whether for himself or for someone else. He led some highly rated defenses but there was very little talent around him and that was highlighted by how our run defense became one of if not the worst ever in league history after his injury.

But I think 2 plays influenced how the rest of the NFL fan base viewed him. The Marvin Harrison TD in the playoffs which should’ve been called down as he gave himself up by not getting up immediately. And then the Dante Hall punt return where Hall made it look like he was playing against a high school team

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    FYI from 1973 through 1978, Riley Odoms was pretty much Denver's leading receiver. He was a great blocker, too.
    Absolutely!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I’d say he was a true bronco! He simply brought 4 historical seasons to the team which is huge!

KC fans could argue that Neil Smith wasn’t a true broncos but he helped win two rings in denver, far more than he ever had in KC therefore I’d say even he was a true bronco.
    Fair opinion! It helped that he retired a Bronco. Nevertheless, the Colt stuff is still what he is most known for, irrespective that he essentially had as much success in the four years in Denver as he had as a Colt.

Either like Elway as GM or a broadcaster like McCaffrey
    Keep Calm and End the Virus

Since we only get to choose two, Champ and as much as I like Lock, probably Elway.

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    Zimmerman and Gradishar.
    Best OT and LB they ever had.
    Amen! Gradishar was a tackling machine, never missed a game in ten years and was phenomenal on the goal line!

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel View Post
    Amen! Gradishar was a tackling machine, never missed a game in ten years and was phenomenal on the goal line!
    Yup, Gradishar is a no brainer and fills a HUGE gap in the current team. The next most obvious is taking the sure thing of Elway/Manning vs Lock. I'd take prime Elway by a hair due to the dual threat.

Outside of that... Champ and Zimmerman are in the all time GOATs at their position discussions. Probably a nod to Zimmerman as our current CB stable is closer to Champ than Bolles is to Zimmerman and LT is slightly more important position.