Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiz View Post
    Prime Manning without hesitation. He is one of the best to play the most import position in sports. One of the top 100 players ever as voted this year. He would elevate our O line and mask our inefficiencies. Every offensive player gets better with him managing the game.

The next would be Prime Champ Bailey. He would solidify our secondary and take it to elite level with Kareem and, resigning, of Simmons. Resign Strap Harris and...BOOM! Elite D once again with Chubb coming back from injury and Von on a mission.
    He can elevate the receivers.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    Peyton Manning and Brandon Marshall (WR) opposite Courtland Sutton. Two big, strong and physical receivers and a rising star in Noah Fant. We'd be darn near impossible to stop on offense.

Not too fussed about the o-line with the Sheriff leading the charge.
    If I was going to go the Manning route, I would probably choose some elite protection for the pocket statue, like Zimmerman. PM was fine against poor-average pass rush with a ramshackle line, but against good-elite, see SB 48.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

I will go outside the box a bit- Give me easy Ed and Rod Smith to add to this teams receivers.

Smith, McCaffrey, Fant and Sutton- now that's some offensive fire power that nobody could cover.

Edit- Floyd Little would open it up even more

I'll go with Peyton and Elway. Have Peyton play the first 58 minutes and put John in at the 2 minute warning.

Seriously, I'd love to see what Fangio would do with Karl Mecklenburg, Chubb and Von. Meck's ability to play all front 7 positions would make it very interesting.

Other than Elway/Peyton (too obvious) it's a tough choice for me between TD, Floyd or Zim.

Champ and Al wilson
    So far:
    FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
    1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

I’ve often wondered what Trevor Pryce would have been like as a 5 tech in Denver in his prime. He’s probably the most talented down lineman we’ve ever had.

Throw him in with Champ and we’d have something special.

Would you classify the 2013 Peyton Manning as prime Manning ? That is the best individual season by a Bronco player, and I'll take him over anyone, Elway and nostalgia aside.

Okay, since no one else is gonna say it, I'll be ya Huckleberry........

TEBOW!!!!!!!!!
    #swapping

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    He can elevate the receivers.

If I was going to go the Manning route, I would probably choose some elite protection for the pocket statue, like Zimmerman. PM was fine against poor-average pass rush with a ramshackle line, but against good-elite, see SB 48.
    Believe it or not, I actually had Zimmerman and Manning but changed the former because I decided to have some fun with it. By no means is it meant to be an end all be all type of thing. There are so many players I'd love to have back, as would we all I'm sure. Also, as you know Lynch, Brandon Marshall was a bit of a manchild and his own worst enemy at times, so that definitely works against him too.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

I just want to know how no one has even mentioned Shannon Sharpe. I'm going Shannon Sharpe and Randy Gradishar.
    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Letswinplz77 View Post
    I just want to know how no one has even mentioned Shannon Sharpe. I'm going Shannon Sharpe and Randy Gradishar.
    what a great player he was for us. Hated around the league by some for his mouth but loved by us!

McCaffrey and Bailey

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    what a great player he was for us. Hated around the league by some for his mouth but loved by us!
    Best receiving TE in the league for several years

Rod Smith for sure. Tempted to say Manning because I think Rod would put up crazy numbers with him but I’ll go with Al Wilson instead. I’d love to say Champ but Wilson’s career was cut short and I’d love to see him play again

John Elway and Shannon Sharpe.

Greatest quarterback and best Broncos TE ever. Why wouldn’t you bring them back?
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

John Elway and Rich "Tombstone" Jackson. Immediate improvements to both sides of the ball!