Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    No, by bringing me into it. I live in your heads...rent free.
    Seems that little Tammy is also a closet saints fans

You want to talk with Baph because he's easy to smack down given the Chargers haven't won anything in their history. With Maine and I, it's the other way around (we're smacking you Donc fans from one end of the forum to another) and you simply can't take it lol.
    You're such a JOKE!!!! You can't smack anyone around when all you do is rinse and repeat the same garbage from 4 months ago. Baph uses his head to DISCUSS things, even in a smack style. now stop making every post about YOU!!!!

No, by bringing me into it. I live in your heads...rent free.
    Hmmmm..... I bring up the fact that missing debates with a Chargers fan instead of your weak garbage and you think that was bringing you in? You chimed in on your own accord making, yet again, everything about you Boomhauer. Now, if you'd like to discuss the Chargers and nothing but the Chargers, feel free to do so, otherwise, stop derailing the thread. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Hmmmm..... I bring up the fact that missing debates with a Chargers fan instead of your weak garbage and you think that was bringing you in? You chimed in on your own accord making, yet again, everything about you Boomhauer. Now, if you'd like to discuss the Chargers and nothing but the Chargers, feel free to do so, otherwise, stop derailing the thread. Thanks!!
    Um no, if you attack me, you're inviting me in to the discussion. You didn't have to bring me up to make your point, which is that you miss Baph, but you did because I live in that tiny brain of yours.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Um no, if you attack me, you're inviting me in to the discussion. You didn't have to bring me up to make your point, which is that you miss Baph, but you did because I live in that tiny brain of yours.
    Saying I'm bored with you is an attack??? You have an extremely high sense of self don't you Boomhauer? Your post that I highlighted is considered an attack, an extremely weak and feeble one, but for your limited capacity it can be considered one. At no time in my post did I say anything that can be considered attacking you. Just bored with your lame attempts with lies, none factual data, rinse/repeat spoof, etc...... When you get some new material, maybe you can come back and play with the big boys. NOW, I'm directing you to keep on course with the topic in this section please....... Last time I will respond to your comments in this thread unless it's about the Chargers. DO BETTER BOOMHAUER!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Saying I'm bored with you is an attack??? You have an extremely high sense of self don't you Boomhauer? Your post that I highlighted is considered an attack, an extremely weak and feeble one, but for your limited capacity it can be considered one. At no time in my post did I say anything that can be considered attacking you. Just bored with your lame attempts with lies, none factual data, rinse/repeat spoof, etc...... When you get some new material, maybe you can come back and play with the big boys. NOW, I'm directing you to keep on course with the topic in this section please....... Last time I will respond to your comments in this thread unless it's about the Chargers. DO BETTER BOOMHAUER!!!!
    As long as you don't bring me up in a backhanded attempt to insult me, I'm fine. Just so the record is clear - YOU'RE the one who derailed the thread because you couldn't resist.

I have spoken.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

As long as you don't bring me up in a backhanded attempt to insult me, I'm fine. Just so the record is clear - YOU'RE the one who derailed the thread because you couldn't resist.

I have spoken.
    What did ya fart?

Dude we donít speak planet ass in here.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-21-2020 at 09:00 PM.