What draft prospect websites do you look at ?

Just wondering where everyone looks for information on draft picks ? I really like The Draft Network, and over the last few years I think their write ups on guys are the most accurate, and the most insightful. Usually they will have 2, or even sometimes 3 takes on guys and do a great job breaking down their entire game. I also like CBS for overall rankings of a guys by position group and overall.

What do you use ?

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Just wondering where everyone looks for information on draft picks ? I really like The Draft Network, and over the last few years I think their write ups on guys are the most accurate, and the most insightful. Usually they will have 2, or even sometimes 3 takes on guys and do a great job breaking down their entire game. I also like CBS for overall rankings of a guys by position group and overall.

What do you use ?
    I feel like I keep my eye on 3 or 4 sites.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Which ones ? I find some are beyond terrible. I remember like 2009 when I first started looking, I would go to Walter Football Camp, and that website is still so poorly organised and ran. It makes me uncomfortable when I ever I have a quick look at it.

I like bleacher report because it's like a news hub where I can see news from various sources.

Any site that gives me a list of names. I tend to keep tabs on cfb reference to see whoís putting up big numbers. And I take notes on players included in the preseason polls as well as the preseason puff pieces that always come out. I like a lot of the content here especially the mock drafts because itíll make me look up some of the later round guys.

I like the boiler room stuff by Matt Waldman (I think thatís his name) and Voch Lombardi is pretty entertaining to watch as well.

The NFL Mock Draft Database links to 259 currently.
    "The Web's Most Comprehensive NFL Mock Draft Experience.
    Featuring the industry's top draft analysts and experts, our streamlined format presents the most extensive list of the best NFL mock drafts out there.

Always hustling, we strive to present the most up-to-date experience all in one place."
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

NFL.com cbs I pay attention to what's not inside on ESPN. I google and check some random scout reports and stuff

I wait for path to the draft