Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Letswinplz77 View Post
    Don't be mad that I posited an idea based off information we all had and now it turns out that there's truth to the possibility. That's bitterness, doesn't look good on you.
    You realise this is a fan written article, no different to you making up a theory and posting it on here ? Are you informed on what a credible source is ? Even if Bridgewater was to sign here, this article means nothing at all. There is no source, there is no inside information, and there is zero credible link that has been made between Bridewater and the Broncos, fact.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    You realise this is a fan written article, no different to you making up a theory and posting it on here ? Are you informed on what a credible source is ? Even if Bridgewater was to sign here, this article means nothing at all. There is no source, there is no inside information, and there is zero credible link that has been made between Bridewater and the Broncos, fact.
    Do you know the process for Vegas laying odds on an event? The "fan" who wrote this article is actually advocating the opposite, suggesting there is no chance Bridgewater comes to Denver. Are you informed? Why would I take an article written by anyone who suggests the opposite of what I'm saying is possible and use it as evidence that what I'm saying is possible, is actually possible? I think you have just decided to position yourself opposite of whatever I post.
    Regardless, Vegas doesn't care about fans. They certainly don't care about fans' opinions. Vegas analyzes EVERY aspect of an outcome, then places odds on the outcomes likely to get action, and more importantly, likely to make them money. There was a bet on where Brady would go. All the books posted it. Only 23 teams had possible action. In the case of Bridgewater, even fewer than that. So you can mouth off, again, and be condescending, again, but I was merely pointing out that the fact that Las Vegas sports books are taking action on Bridgewater to Denver is 100% evidence that it happening is possible. All I'm saying. I believe it's possible, and so does Vegas. No you can spout your expert opinion all you want, but if you really knew what was and wasn't possible in the world of pro football, wouldn't you have a job in pro football?
    So to recap, I wasn't using the opinion of the author of the "fan" article as proof of anything. I was using the information IN the article as supporting evidence that Bridgewater in Denver is POSSIBLE.
    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Well you're right I don't know. I just have an uneducated amateur message board warrior guess. Even the author debunked his own article so I guess that's all it is in smoke screen season
    Vegas doesn't lay odds on events that have no chance of happening. How many teams were listed? 7. Out of 32 teams, only 7 were given any odds of landing Bridgewater. They didn't put the teams' names in a hat and randomly draw them. They vetted every aspect of the situation and took all known information, not only coming up with the 7 teams, but establishing the odds for each. Again, this is NOT done randomly. Not even close. There are algorithms and a ton of research.

Fake News.....

Vegas doesn't lay odds on events that have no chance of happening. How many teams were listed? 7. Out of 32 teams, only 7 were given any odds of landing Bridgewater. They didn't put the teams' names in a hat and randomly draw them. They vetted every aspect of the situation and took all known information, not only coming up with the 7 teams, but establishing the odds for each. Again, this is NOT done randomly. Not even close. There are algorithms and a ton of research.
    Just don't get upset when he signs elsewhere 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Click bait. Not gonna open it.
    For those that didn't click on the link...here's the story in GIF form.

"I've set my laser from stun to kill."

Peanut the mod: What's wrong with throwing ideas out on a MB? That's what most of the threads/posts are. It's a place to share opinions.

Peanut the member: I don't think Bridgewater is coming here. I heard that NE has shown interest (or some writer thought they should be). With all the rumors about Brady, that would make more sense.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

#Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month - Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Peanut the mod: What's wrong with throwing ideas out on a MB? That's what most of the threads/posts are. It's a place to share opinions.

Peanut the member: I don't think Bridgewater is coming here. I heard that NE has shown interest (or some writer thought they should be). With all the rumors about Brady, that would make more sense.
    Yep. I'm not advocating nor suggesting it is likely to happen, should happen, or will happen. I'm merely suggesting it is possible, and the fact that Vegas is fading action on whether it will or won't, they obviously believe it's possible too.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Just don't get upset when he signs elsewhere ��
    Nah man, I'm not pulling for him to come here. I'm suggesting it's possible. And apparently suggesting something is possible is tantamount to saying it absolutely will happen and I'm praying before bed every night that it will.

Thereís a chance it happens but I definitely donít think itís a smart bet. The Broncos are listed because of the overlap with Shurmur and that they reportedly asked about Diggs who played with Bridgewater. Coaches have a propensity to get their guys but I donít think Elway will allow us to sign Bridgewater. Elway made it known very early in the events leading up to last yearís draft that Lock was his guy, he was completely enamored with him. And in his 5 games last season he did nothing to make Elway want to reverse course.

Outside of Shurmur and asking about Diggs what else is there? Not much, Bridgewater would not be guaranteed a starting job here by any means and I donít think he wants to compete with someone. Breaking down Bridgewater as a QB, well heís not a guy you want playing in Denver in the latter part of the season. He doesnít have a big arm and he wears a glove which started because of the cold weather games in Minnesota if Iím not mistaken. Just based off of that I think thereís a very compelling case for him to go to Carolina or Miami. I say Miami because he can take a 1 year deal with an option for 2 while Tua redshirts as Tua is the only QB they should even consider that high in the draft with Burrow off the board.

But ultimately Carolina should get him. Heís been in the division for 2 seasons so heís seen how the Saints scout those teams and probably has a good feel for them. Carolina has a bonafide Star at RB and 2 pretty good WRs in Moore and Samuel. Bridgewater average AYPA last season was 5.8 which was the lowest for starting QBs. Carolinaís main threats arenít going to outmuscle people on deep passes, they want to get it out quick and get them in space and thatís what Bridgewater does. It isnít the coldest of places to play and 2 teams in the division play in a dome. They still have Cam but they can get rid of for cheap and finally go in a much needed different direction.

Nah man, I'm not pulling for him to come here. I'm suggesting it's possible. And apparently suggesting something is possible is tantamount to saying it absolutely will happen and I'm praying before bed every night that it will.
    Welcome to the boards lol

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    There’s a chance it happens but I definitely don’t think it’s a smart bet. The Broncos are listed because of the overlap with Shurmur and that they reportedly asked about Diggs who played with Bridgewater. Coaches have a propensity to get their guys but I don’t think Elway will allow us to sign Bridgewater. Elway made it known very early in the events leading up to last year’s draft that Lock was his guy, he was completely enamored with him. And in his 5 games last season he did nothing to make Elway want to reverse course.

Outside of Shurmur and asking about Diggs what else is there? Not much, Bridgewater would not be guaranteed a starting job here by any means and I don’t think he wants to compete with someone. Breaking down Bridgewater as a QB, well he’s not a guy you want playing in Denver in the latter part of the season. He doesn’t have a big arm and he wears a glove which started because of the cold weather games in Minnesota if I’m not mistaken. Just based off of that I think there’s a very compelling case for him to go to Carolina or Miami. I say Miami because he can take a 1 year deal with an option for 2 while Tua redshirts as Tua is the only QB they should even consider that high in the draft with Burrow off the board.

But ultimately Carolina should get him. He’s been in the division for 2 seasons so he’s seen how the Saints scout those teams and probably has a good feel for them. Carolina has a bonafide Star at RB and 2 pretty good WRs in Moore and Samuel. Bridgewater average AYPA last season was 5.8 which was the lowest for starting QBs. Carolina’s main threats aren’t going to outmuscle people on deep passes, they want to get it out quick and get them in space and that’s what Bridgewater does. It isn’t the coldest of places to play and 2 teams in the division play in a dome. They still have Cam but they can get rid of for cheap and finally go in a much needed different direction.
    This all makes complete sense to me. Again, I've never advocated for Bridgewater to come here. Not once. Just pointing out that it's possible.

Anything in life is possible but there is no way TB is coming here.

TB will only sign somewhere he is almost guaranteed of starting, and will get a contract that is starter money. That is a fact.

So Denver would have to put a good chunk of its money to signing him ahead of other key areas that need to be addressed, while canning a QB who looked pretty good when he got some PT and who they spent a round 2 pick on recently.

Just not going to happen.

I hear ya, my love affair with Lock puts up it's dukes when I hear such possibilities LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Anything in life is possible but there is no way TB is coming here.

TB will only sign somewhere he is almost guaranteed of starting, and will get a contract that is starter money. That is a fact.

So Denver would have to put a good chunk of its money to signing him ahead of other key areas that need to be addressed, while canning a QB who looked pretty good when he got some PT and who they spent a round 2 pick on recently.

Just not going to happen.
    this is possibly the best response to this whole topic