Thread: MAson Fine

MAson Fine

due to him being Small and playing at a Small school i think he may be a 5-6th round maybe later Draft pick. i like this kid more then Rypien as a Back up QB prospect. he may be small at 5'11 190 pounds but he can make every throw he moves well. he seems like he would be a better fit to lock other then his size i think he would be worth looking into as a back QB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBVR45bwRWA

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    due to him being Small and playing at a Small school i think he may be a 5-6th round maybe later Draft pick. i like this kid more then Rypien as a Back up QB prospect. he may be small at 5'11 190 pounds but he can make every throw he moves well. he seems like he would be a better fit to lock other then his size i think he would be worth looking into as a back QB.

I think a 5'11" college QB could throw for 7,000 yards and 80 TDs in a single season and Elway would never even look his way. He has a fixation with height and measurements.

Loved the video though.
    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Letswinplz77 View Post
    I think a 5'11" college QB could throw for 7,000 yards and 80 TDs in a single season and Elway would never even look his way. He has a fixation with height and measurements.

Loved the video though.
    Doesnt mean I should not high light him cause I feel his talent is legit and he is gonna be over looked due to height weight and the strength of the conference he played in so I feel he gonna go alot lower due to the fact he is 5'11 and 190 pounds. And end up being a starter or at least a good back up in the nfl.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

High character guy, as well. Valedictorian and President of the FCA in high school. Conference USA All-Academic team and team captain. He can make the throws. Completion percentage dropped in his senior year with INTs doubling from a stats perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

He's got great vision and poise, but as you mentioned, he plays at a smaller school against lesser competition. If he were to come in and play for Denver (say Lock gets hurt), he would be running for his life and not have the ability to use his natural talent.

Can we fix the typo in the title?