Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Results 106 to 114 of 114
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    california
    Posts
    2,207
    I dont see Panthers not taking him .

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    36,508
    I feel like Simmons will go even sooner than was expected before The Combine. He is an eye opener, and some teams who might have passed on him, are now rethinking. I would say we would have to sell the farm to move up and acquire him. He will not make it to 10, but there's a chance he goes by 5.

    And if he goes closer to 10, The Raiders would be all over it. They need an ILB and WR. I'm sure they'd leap at Simmons, and leave a pick for one of those abundant WRs.

    Haha...UNLESS Brady gets to pick for them!!!

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,324
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I feel like Simmons will go even sooner than was expected before The Combine. He is an eye opener, and some teams who might have passed on him, are now rethinking. I would say we would have to sell the farm to move up and acquire him. He will not make it to 10, but there's a chance he goes by 5.

    And if he goes closer to 10, The Raiders would be all over it. They need an ILB and WR. I'm sure they'd leap at Simmons, and leave a pick for one of those abundant WRs.

    Haha...UNLESS Brady gets to pick for them!!!
    Raiders make head scratching pics though. Watch them take Herbert lol

  4. #109
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    915
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltySnipes View Post
    Raiders make head scratching pics though. Watch them take Herbert lol
    Only problem with that pick would be taking Herbert over Simmons. Mike Mayock is not nearly as stupid as the Raiders previous general managers. They will likely do a good job again this year.

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,931
    Simmons' stock is rising in a similar fashion to what Devin White's did a year ago, and he ended up going 5th overall.

    Most mocks I've seen also have 2-3 OTs off the board before the Broncos pick too.

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    15,587
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootleg View Post
    Simmons' stock is rising in a similar fashion to what Devin White's did a year ago, and he ended up going 5th overall.

    Most mocks I've seen also have 2-3 OTs off the board before the Broncos pick too.
    I could see all 4 of the big name OTs off the board. It appears at this point the BPA will be a WR.

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    36,508
    Quote Originally Posted by WYBRONCO View Post
    Only problem with that pick would be taking Herbert over Simmons. Mike Mayock is not nearly as stupid as the Raiders previous general managers. They will likely do a good job again this year.
    Yes. The Raiders had a sketchy track record, but they've changed things around, and probably more so going forward with Mayock on the decision-making crew. They now look for skill and character, which sounds almost anti Raiders!

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    21,372
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltySnipes View Post
    Raiders make head scratching pics though. Watch them take Herbert lol
    Herbert might be a good pick for them if he is available.

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Ft. Lewis, Washington
    Posts
    3,559
    I know most will disagree with me....but I would not be opposed to going back to back WRs in this draft. If we get Jeudy, Lamb or Ruggs in first....if Shenault or Mims is there with our pick in 2nd....I would pull the trigger and look to trade Hamilton and/ or Freeman.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •