Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    i am hearing there may be first round murmer. i think he goes like DK Metcalf middle of the second or so.
    Thx for that!

Ruggs just hit 4.28

Reagors run was a dispointment. i know his film shows a faster guy and higher second gear. he looked stiffed and can run alot faster.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskajoe View Post
    Yea but this kid has next level speed. 4.3 -4.4 is good, damn good. But just from the eyeball he's faster than that. I'm guessing 4.26

Close....4.28 1st run

Ruggs only goes 4.28.....

Hope he nails it on his second try!!

Shenault should seriously take off that baggy shirt! Like a parachute! Not a bad time given his size, and that shirt!!

4.28 for Ruggs!!! I'm starting to love this guy!!!

Just putting it out there, see if it rolls off the tongue well or not...

“With the 15th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Denver Broncos select— Henry Ruggs III, Wide Receiver, Alabama.”

I can dream, right?

I'm starting to buy into us drafting him at 15. 42 inch vert too. I just hate watching him run because during his 40, and in his games....it really doesn't even look like he is giving it his all. Obviously he is, but with Chris Johnson and Ross...they looked like they gave it their all with breathing and stride. Ruggs looks like he gave barely any effort...haha and he ran a 4.28.

Thought Reagor would run a tenth of a second faster, but he does tend to short himself a quarter to a half a step in his stride, probably because he generates significantly less power from his left leg than his right leg.

Ruggs was a bit faster than I expected, thought he’d be around 4.32. Shenault was very disappointing and doesn’t do anything to dispel the Patterson/Watkins comparisons except that he may actually be slower than them.

Everyone else was pretty much dead on what I thought they’d be aside from Mims but I don’t see that speed on the field from him.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Thought Reagor would run a tenth of a second faster, but he does tend to short himself a quarter to a half a step in his stride, probably because he generates significantly less power from his left leg than his right leg.

Ruggs was a bit faster than I expected, thought he’d be around 4.32. Shenault was very disappointing and doesn’t do anything to dispel the Patterson/Watkins comparisons except that he may actually be slower than them.

Everyone else was pretty much dead on what I thought they’d be aside from Mims but I don’t see that speed on the field from him.
    Yea if there was ever any doubt of Ruggs being THE break away guy (to go along with his his production in the sec) it was laid to rest tonight.

Btw did anyone catch that pirouette catch by Lamb? Good LAWRD! With his 4.5 time and body control and YAC, there's no wonder he's being compared to DeAndre Hopkins

Quote Originally Posted by Gbt31 View Post
    I'm starting to buy into us drafting him at 15. 42 inch vert too. I just hate watching him run because during his 40, and in his games....it really doesn't even look like he is giving it his all. Obviously he is, but with Chris Johnson and Ross...they looked like they gave it their all with breathing and stride. Ruggs looks like he gave barely any effort...haha and he ran a 4.28.
    he got injuried on the second run and still ran a 4.31 . his speed is no joke.

i love all this montez praise. he reads defenses to slow and doesn't process the field well thus he never proformed at CU. but he does throw a nice ball.

i don't feel like i have seen much of shenault sense his run

i also feel like this combine may have cost Reagor and Shenault money. Shenault i felt could climb into top end of the first and Reagor was for sure a late round pick. if there is a Run on QBs. then young brown and Kinlaw go in the top ten. there could be a drop on some good skill guys. its gonna be interesting with some teams like the panthers what do they value.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Clyde Edwards-Helaire is my favorite back in this draft, he can get it done a variety of ways, want to see if he can break 4.5 tomorrow.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    Ruggs just hit 4.28

Reagors run was a dispointment. i know his film shows a faster guy and higher second gear. he looked stiffed and can run alot faster.
    His official time is now listed as 4.27

Here is the only problem with Ruggs. He is an Alabama Player and JE does not draft Alabama Players. Sad because he is a True Gem .

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    Here is the only problem with Ruggs. He is an Alabama Player and JE does not draft Alabama Players. Sad because he is a True Gem .
    I think that’s just circumstance honestly. Most of the guys he’s passed on from he’s had valid reasons for. Miller has been much better than Dareus. Ball over Lacy is pretty much a wash. Reuben Foster can’t stop getting suspended. Rolando McClain was similar to Foster and a bust for most of his career. Bolles over Robinson seems like a wash right now. Passing on Allen seems like a mistake but there were medical concerns there which is the big reason he passes on a lot of them.

There were rumors he tried to trade back into the first for CJ Moseley and I think they were interested in him as a FA.

They’ve already spoke with Ruggs and if he’s there at 15 he will likely be the pick. I don’t think he makes it there though after the combine. The big question will be if we trade up to get him, I think we’d have to move up to 8 to get him as I don’t see him making it past the Jags, Jets, and Raiders. And I think that’d actually be a very easy deal to make as long as a new CBA isn’t in place because then we could put the transition tag on Harris and work out a trade with the Cardinals who for some reason are retaining Vance Joseph.