Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    It appears that Mekhi Becton's stock is rising rapidly.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I think thats just circumstance honestly. Most of the guys hes passed on from hes had valid reasons for. Miller has been much better than Dareus. Ball over Lacy is pretty much a wash. Reuben Foster cant stop getting suspended. Rolando McClain was similar to Foster and a bust for most of his career. Bolles over Robinson seems like a wash right now. Passing on Allen seems like a mistake but there were medical concerns there which is the big reason he passes on a lot of them.

There were rumors he tried to trade back into the first for CJ Moseley and I think they were interested in him as a FA.

Theyve already spoke with Ruggs and if hes there at 15 he will likely be the pick. I dont think he makes it there though after the combine. The big question will be if we trade up to get him, I think wed have to move up to 8 to get him as I dont see him making it past the Jags, Jets, and Raiders. And I think thatd actually be a very easy deal to make as long as a new CBA isnt in place because then we could put the transition tag on Harris and work out a trade with the Cardinals who for some reason are retaining Vance Joseph.
    Alabama is also a victim of their own success. The program is run so well that coaches and GMs, feel players are worn down physically and are much closer to their ceilings. Now premier talents are one thing, but when it comes to mid round guys perhaps you go with the guy with a higher ceiling and less wear and tear.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootleg View Post
    It appears that Mekhi Becton's stock is rising rapidly.
    Becton appears to be firmly cementing that #3 spot, with an outside chance of taking the #2 OT position.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Becton appears to be firmly cementing that #3 spot, with an outside chance of taking the #2 OT position.
    I think hell be the top rated OT when all is said and done. His upside is as massive as he is

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I think hell be the top rated OT when all is said and done. His upside is as massive as he is
    Could be, I still think Thomas takes that spot. I think teams will be split on Becton and Wirfs, but Wirf's versatility could give him the edge. Should make things interesting, especially with the news Wills is falling a bit.

I'm giddy for the draft, I'm falling in love with so many players at so many positions!!! It appears that we will be drafting a WR or an OT, at least that's what talking heads in the media want us all to believe. If we do, awesome!! There are so many good prospects I feel we really can't get it wrong.

My dark hope is a huge trade up for Okudah and it Simmons. I know it probably won't happen but these guys are legit studs!! I know we need offense but these guys are can't miss

Wirfs at 4.86! Not too shabby!!

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Wirfs at 4.86! Not too shabby!!
    1.69 split, set the record for vertical with 36.5 for an OL, and tied the broad jump record

AJ Dillon killin it
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Wirfs may have just landed him self in the top 5 top 10 ez. i expect Wifs or Becton to end up in NYC. i wouldn't be surprised to see them both end up in NYC. it will be interesting to watch this draft cause the talent at WR is crazy i wonder if it will cause people to drop some other talent.

i really hope we have an eye on AJ Dillon and keep a close on him. i feel he would the perfect back to match with a guy like Lindsay. he may not be the most Agile but he is huge and moves well down the field for every one.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    Wirfs may have just landed him self in the top 5 top 10 ez. i expect Wifs or Becton to end up in NYC. i wouldn't be surprised to see them both end up in NYC. it will be interesting to watch this draft cause the talent at WR is crazy i wonder if it will cause people to drop some other talent.

i really hope we have an eye on AJ Dillon and keep a close on him. i feel he would the perfect back to match with a guy like Lindsay. he may not be the most Agile but he is huge and moves well down the field for every one.
    I think the floor for Wirfs is Cleveland at 10. There are also rumors the Giants want to move down to take Brown. I think the Jets take Thomas, he's the safer immediate prospect.

Per Allbright

Broncos fans may want to keep an eye on Dillon...

Cesar Ruiz put together a real nice workout, he is a guy I would consider strongly late 1st (if we find ourselves in that are trade down/up). Think he could slot in at RG or C for us. and since we need both...
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Quote Originally Posted by MHSalute View Post
    Cesar Ruiz put together a real nice workout, he is a guy I would consider strongly late 1st (if we find ourselves in that are trade down/up). Think he could slot in at RG or C for us. and since we need both...
    It will be curious to see if we quickly pivot off the WR stance. We decided to keep our coaches back at dove valley in order to prevent a leak in info, but there is all this smoke surrounding us taking Ruggs. Could force some trade ups, the eagles are reportedly exploring a trade up, and that pushes maybe an OT to us.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    I think the floor for Wirfs is Cleveland at 10. There are also rumors the Giants want to move down to take Brown. I think the Jets take Thomas, he's the safer immediate prospect.
    i don't know if the giants get to trade down unless they have tua available. but i think the lions will do that first.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait