Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    Andrew Thomas earlier was being considered probably the best OT available but now it seems he is possibly considered the 4th? best available. Not sure if that is because of something other than the other OTs now looking better with more exposure from the combine or something negative about Thomas? Becton I think has risen, especially since the combine but seems to be more about his physical measurements/40 time than anything else.
    I am hoping that Thomas falls to #15, that would be what the Broncos need, IMO.
    This is becoming more interesting. If a really good OT is available at 15, I would be good with that. But has to be one of those top tier guys. Same goes for WR, has to be one of the top 3 in my opinion. And if we stay at 15, which I almost doubt now, then it's BPA in position of (some) need that falls to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncosohio87 View Post
    Laviska Shenault. I see this kids stock soaring.
    oI see falling into the late 2nd round early 3rd as players like Reagor, Mims, Damler and Claypool getting drafted before him.

Jeudy, Lamb, Ruggs and Jefferson will all go in the first.
    Last edited by ThreeGees; 04-01-2020 at 03:05 PM.

ive been seeing detroit taking simmons instead of okudah quite a bit lately in mocks.
    ive also been seeing burrow not being taken #1 by cincy or cincy trading down and taking hebert. think the likelyhood of the former being more possible than the latter. laviska i have been seeing going to gb at the end of the first

i like where we are at i think we either get an ot, wr or kinlaw at 15. i would rather have that happen while using our late 3rd/4th and royce to move back into the 2nd for someone like chinn or claypool and take diggs with first 2nd
    Last edited by armedequation; 04-01-2020 at 03:42 PM.

Rising: Ezra Cleveland. The OL from Boise State was generally considered a day two pick. Now, there's a lot of buzz about him jumping into the bottom of the first round.

Falling: Kristian Fulton. He was thought of as a mid to late first round prospect but he has since been mostly projected in the second round.

Quote Originally Posted by sra84 View Post
    Rising: Ezra Cleveland. The OL from Boise State was generally considered a day two pick. Now, there's a lot of buzz about him jumping into the bottom of the first round.

Falling: Kristian Fulton. He was thought of as a mid to late first round prospect but he has since been mostly projected in the second round.
    If we can get Kristian Fulton as #46, I would cry tears of joy. BR’s Matt Miller released a mock today that has us taking CeeDee Lamb at #15 and then Fulton in the 2nd round. That would be an A+ haul for me already.

Rising: Henry Ruggs III, CJ Henderson and Tua Tagovailoa.

I believe Ruggs will be the first WR drafted. Henderson is quietly rising and outside chance the Broncos take him at 15. After Tua’s injury it seemed he would be too much of a risk to be drafted early. Regardless of the risk it seems like a QB needy team won’t pass on the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Rising: Henry Ruggs III, CJ Henderson and Tua Tagovailoa.

I believe Ruggs will be the first WR drafted. Henderson is quietly rising and outside chance the Broncos take him at 15. After Tua’s injury it seemed he would be too much of a risk to be drafted early. Regardless of the risk it seems like a QB needy team won’t pass on the opportunity.
    As much as I love ruggs if lamb or jeudy is there they should be the pick. They are both gonna be really good wr in the nfl

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    As much as I love ruggs if lamb or jeudy is there they should be the pick. They are both gonna be really good wr in the nfl
    They should do well. I think a receiver picked later will end up having a better career.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    They should do well. I think a receiver picked later will end up having a better career.
    Which receiver do you have in mind?

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    Which receiver do you have in mind?
    Jalen Reagor or Chase Claypool. Reagor has a lot of work on route running, but if he can be coached up he could be really good. Claypool for his mismatch size with DBs, combined with good speed.

Austin Jackson USC- at just 20 years old he has room to develop and in the right situation he will have this year to do just that. I see him moving up these mocks drafts as we get closer. He was someone I was really hoping might be there for our 2nd pick, but I think he will be long gone by then.

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    I believe he had a groin injury at the time of his 40? If he was fully healthy, I could see him being a 4.48-4.50 guy. His playmaking ability and field vision stands out on tape. He’s not a burner but he’s a threat with the ball in his hands. A great OC will find a way to get him involved.
    I agree my concern is that his style is so physical. While that looks attractive, the injury concern is even bigger at the next level. It will be far worse for him to be running over LBs and Safeties in the NFL. I do worry about his injury history combined with his style of play. Totally agree he is fun to watch and a difference maker, but I think the risks are a very real concern.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Austin Jackson USC- at just 20 years old he has room to develop and in the right situation he will have this year to do just that. I see him moving up these mocks drafts as we get closer. He was someone I was really hoping might be there for our 2nd pick, but I think he will be long gone by then.
    I would love to see Jackson selected. Young man has some bad habits but some exceptional skills and future, if coached right and given time to grow. Not a day one starter IMO.

Most mocks I’ve seen have moved him into that mid 20s -early 30s range. Not a Bronco unless they do the “trade down” strategy proposed by many.

Going to be tough to watch the multiple coveted players get selected after #15 until #46. Most mocks have multiple WRs and olineman going before the Broncos get their second round pick in. Many discussed around here as “being available”. Going to be interesting to see who actually is?

This year is so different, without pro days and video calls instead of in person. I think it makes the real information even tougher to come by. Most of the information I have is read completely from Draft pundits that claim to have talked to a few people (they probably have but never quantify who). My point is that I think most of the rumors may be even less substantiated than previous years so I don't have a clue on how much players are moving around.... but realistically did I ever know? of course not. Just feels harder this year.

That being said, I keep reading that the following guys are moving up

-Patrick Queen
    -Ezra Cleveland
    -Jeremy Chinn (I have read multiple sources say that he could play LB similar to Simmons). Several mocks I have read recently have him squarely in the 2nd now. Not sure I am buying it yet
    - Ruggs - agree there is an increasing chance he will be the first WR off the board. I don't agree with it but I believe he will go early
    - Pittman Jr - Originally thought he was a third rounder but think he could go as high as early second. Another WR I love in this draft.
    -Claypool has been talked about a lot on this board. My main concern is that he is not quick. He is big and has a good 40 time but will be a position receiver at the next level; with some surprising long speed. He just doesn't have the short area quickness of many of the WRs in the same range, like Hamler, Viska, and Raegor. Claypool runs a great route tree, will be a monster on ST, and has great body control. I think he succeeds but will not be a fast guy.
    -Ruiz - from what I have read he is clearly the top interior lineman at this point

Falling
    -Almost all of the safeties. Duggar had some early momentum but that seems to have fallen off. I think Delpit is going to be a steal at some point
    -RBs no one seems to be moving up and I think some are falling. I see very few RBs being selected in the first 2 rounds.
    -Biadasz seems to be falling
    - Guards - Brederson and Kindley will be lucky to go in the first 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    I would love to see Jackson selected. Young man has some bad habits but some exceptional skills and future, if coached right and given time to grow. Not a day one starter IMO.

Most mocks I’ve seen have moved him into that mid 20s -early 30s range. Not a Bronco unless they do the “trade down” strategy proposed by many.
    I agree Jackson is moving up the board, but feel the opposite of you on his talent. I think people are falling in love with his athleticism and size (which is easy to do). I just don't like drafting a LT that got beat so often in college. That bowl game tape is really bad, I have a hard time getting out of my mind. I am probably too biased