Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Wasn't Antonio Brown (and maybe Gronk) the only player that ever beat CHJ consistently during his whole career?

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en...hris-harris-jr

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    Wasn't Antonio Brown (and maybe Gronk) the only player that ever beat CHJ consistently during his whole career?

Keenan Allen got the best of him fairly regularly

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Keenan Allen got the best of him fairly regularly
    Tyreek Hill burnt him so bad weíre not even sure Chris was in coverage.

Its a joke people!

The reality is that we need Bouye and someone else to help the CB position. We can't rely on Callahan yet, but once Simmons and Jackson are locked up we are very good. CHJ was a great Bronco and was paid very well over the past few years, again contracts age as do the players. If Fangio finds other players that will fill his scheme then I am all for it. He wasn't going to come in and dump players right away that didn't fit, but there will be an overhaul now that half the D starters are FA. There is no guaranteed money with Bouye... really no harm for the extra 4th rounder.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny_Quest View Post
    MHR seems to think this takes us out of the Byron Jones sweepstakes.
    It should. Franchising Simmons, paying Bouye, Jackson, Callahan, and possibly Amukamura and the rest of the depth already puts us near 40 to 45 million in just the secondary. With the Dline and interior O line needing help I dont think we can afford to spend much more

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    This shows a couple of things:

1. We had no depth last year which forced Chris to play on the outside. Do you want Isaac Yiadom covering Keenan McCardell or Chris Harris.
    2. Chris is not an elite outside corner.

This does not show that Fangio doesn’t know what he’s doing.
    i agree

Vic said himself they did not want to play Jackson at CB but the situations were forcing them to do things they did not want to. It is pretty safe to assume this was also happening to CHJr

My point was in reference to CHJr and his ability not the coaches and their ability,

Since you mentioned what I want...if it was me I would have never sent Talib away. He is the corner that could hold down the outside while CHJr held down the inside. We sent a key part of the team away and did a bad job at replacing that spot and therefore players performance suffered as they were being asked to do a job outside their skillets.

I guess it is easier to just bash CHJr than evaluate off of that.
    Last edited by Hadez; 03-06-2020 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post

CHJ got owned by Tyreek twice this year, then proceeds to blame the safety everytime he gets torched.

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    Harris has a very crap attitude, and it's obvious through his comments that he doesn't care much about 'being a Bronco.'

Even though the NFL is a business and he should want "what he's worth" he can do it without the negativity or the side mouth comments. He can just respectfully keep his mouth shut and have his agent chase if the money if that's really what he wanted. But showing this immaturity shows that Broncos Country means squat to this guy.

You don't see Derek Wolfe or Simmons saying "yeah I could be a Raider, don't count it out!" though obviously they'd like to get paid as well. They don't have the overall garbage attitude that CHJ is having. Champ Bailey never carried himself this way, nor did Lynch, Atwater, or any other Broncos great.

I'm over CHJ... Seriously.
    Right there with you... His social media presence is just gross... guy's a whiny cancer...and he can't make up his mind what he wants. first he doesn't want to play slot, wants to line up outside more, when he does and can't hack it, he wants to be in the slot, then he complains about the quality of corners he's playing with, so we sign him some corners to help him out, then he's pissed because they make more than he does...

Guys a diva and frankly, much like Emanuel Sanders before him, I'm ready to see his attitude shown the door.

CHJ has been very honest and blunt when it comes to how he is feeling with the media. Letís face it he is a very good man to man type corner. Which doesnít work in fangios heavy zone scheme. When chj said this wasnít a good situation for him he was right. He is not the greatest In zone because he doesnít have the top flight quickness. Bouyes skill set is a lot more geared for a Fangio zone scheme. Hence why fangio offered him more money than the jags did to go to Chicago but he choose Jax. Chj is a sure fire ring of famer and will be missed but he is a square peg to our round whole now.

I'm not sure CHJ deserves to be in the Broncos "Ring of Fame". If he finished his career as a Bronco, I would think there would be a chance, but it doesn't look like that's going to be the case.
    (JMO)

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    I'm not sure CHJ deserves to be in the Broncos "Ring of Fame". If he finished his career as a Bronco, I would think there would be a chance, but it doesn't look like that's going to be the case.
    (JMO)
    Ring of Fame is the least of his worries. The guy wants to go to the chiefs.. let him go so Sutton can destroy him.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltySnipes View Post
    Ring of Fame is the least of his worries. The guy wants to go to the chiefs.. let him go so Sutton can destroy him.
    Lovin' this post!

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Right there with you... His social media presence is just gross... guy's a whiny cancer...and he can't make up his mind what he wants. first he doesn't want to play slot, wants to line up outside more, when he does and can't hack it, he wants to be in the slot, then he complains about the quality of corners he's playing with, so we sign him some corners to help him out, then he's pissed because they make more than he does...

Guys a diva and frankly, much like Emanuel Sanders before him, I'm ready to see his attitude shown the door.
    That is the idea! I may not agree with everything Elway does but I was so happy to learn about the AJ Bouye trade because it means that CHJ and his divaism is on its way out.

Thereís no place for an old cancer like attitude in a young locker room! Itís Justin Simmons and K-Jaks secondary now.

I apologize if this has been posted, but I read an article and it said Jacksonville let Bouye choose his destination, and he chose Denver. The reason why? Lock.

I have a feeling we will be aggressive this offseason, and Denver is an attractive destination because we have a QB now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosk View Post
    I apologize if this has been posted, but I read an article and it said Jacksonville let Bouye choose his destination, and he chose Denver. The reason why? Lock.

I have a feeling we will be aggressive this offseason, and Denver is an attractive destination because we have a QB now.
    I heard the same but I also believe Fangio and Donatell have something to do with it!