Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    I didn't know that. Nice to hear, thanks for the info. Did you see Nicki Jabvala's tweet saying that Fangio wanted him on the Bears back in 2017?
    I didnít see her tweet and thatís interesting as well. Although it was disappointing for Callahan to miss all of 2019, if heís 100% for this season we could have a great secondary.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    I didn’t see her tweet and that’s interesting as well. Although it was disappointing for Callahan to miss all of 2019, if he’s 100% for this season we could have a great secondary.
    Yeah. I keep forgetting about him. And I don't really have an opinion of the guy because I haven't watched him play. But I recognize that Fangio has a scheme and he does need guys that fit, so I do want him to have 'his' guys to work with.

Yeah. I keep forgetting about him. And I don't really have an opinion of the guy because I haven't watched him play. But I recognize that Fangio has a scheme and he does need guys that fit, so I do want him to have 'his' guys to work with.
    I remember Callahan being good in Chicago. The question is whether or not his foot can hold up. His recovery was prolonged due to a screw that bent during camp - the screw was there to help with recovery from the fracture but it didnít work out. With the extra time for proper healing he might be fine.

I remember Callahan being good in Chicago. The question is whether or not his foot can hold up. His recovery was prolonged due to a screw that bent during camp - the screw was there to help with recovery from the fracture but it didn’t work out. With the extra time for proper healing he might be fine.
    Sounds reasonable. That's a long time for healing and rehab, even with a gruesome sounding setback like that. I'm itching to see these guys on the field again. Even doing drills that look vaguely like football plays. Do you know if the Broncos have commented on his recovery lately?

Sounds reasonable. That's a long time for healing and rehab, even with a gruesome sounding setback like that. I'm itching to see these guys on the field again. Even doing drills that look vaguely like football plays. Do you know if the Broncos have commented on his recovery lately?
    Havenít seen any comments lately however Iíve been super busy without much time to look.

MHR seems to think this takes us out of the Byron Jones sweepstakes.

Just did a bit of reading on him..seems like a little younger player than Harris...that will cost 15.5 million against the cap this year..

And his best year was two years ago..

Can’t say I am getting too excite
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

I like the move

CBs have a habbit of raising the salary bar every year. IMO we would have paid more in free agency. We may had ended up paying more for a lesser talent as 31 other teams will be trying to sign guys as well.

Haven’t seen any comments lately however I’ve been super busy without much time to look.
    I'll dig around but I'm assuming that no news is good news.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Just did a bit of reading on him..seems like a little younger player than Harris...that will cost 15.5 million against the cap this year..

And his best year was two years ago..

Canít say I am getting too excite
    I think we would be on the hook for $13 MIL. I think the extra $2 MIl is some kind of bonus (signing?) that was already paid to him by JAX, and the total amount ($4 MIL that would have stretched over the next two seasons for JAX) will now immediately hit JAX's cap as dead money.

Sign Prince Amukamara
    Franchise Simmons
    Let Parks walk
    Draft Antione Winfield or Jeremy Chinn
    Sign Joe Schobert or Cory Littleton
    Sign Wolfe back, Reader, and Calais Campbell
    Defense is back to 2015 form!

An absolute upgrade over CHJ

Eh.. better than nothing. Could turn out to be a great signing if he gets back to playing like he did in Houston. If not, well... not a big deal given his contract.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

As much as I like the move, I think we still go corner in the 1st or 2nd round. Depth at secondary has been a real weakness for us since 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    CHJ tweeting about joining KC.
    "Tweety Bird Harris"