To Pay or Not to pay Dax

Ok. Been hearing this a lot lately.

And rather than rehash which online or wr we want at the draft 16 different ways.

Letís debate. Should the cowboys re-sign Dax for the 40mill per year he is asking...or let him go and target someone like bridgewater for maybe half or 2/3 that price?

My take...let dax walk..target a vet, maybe sell out this draft into one of those top tier QBs and pay the rest of your team that needs paying.

My logic is that Dax isnít the guy to take the team on his shoulders. Without the supporting cast he is average. He got where he is with a great online, RB, and future HOF TE.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

I donít see long term success in paying an above average game manager franchise money. It will hamstring their cap space and he canít carry the offense.

He's good with the right players to help him. But, as you both said, he can't carry the team alone. Not many QBs can.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

#Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month - Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Hope they pay him.

There is not much better than a week where the Broncos win, the Raiders lose and the Cowboys lose. May add Chiefs losing to that list now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    Hope they pay him.

There is not much better than a week where the Broncos win, the Raiders lose and the Cowboys lose. May add Chiefs losing to that list now.
    Yeah, whatever it takes for The Cowboys to lose. They just gave him a good offer, so he'll be staying there I am quite sure.

Sounds like he turned down the 33/yr 105 guaranteed offer already...wants a shorter deal...

The $33 million average would’ve put Prescott fifth among all NFL players (and quarterbacks). Aaron Rodgers and Jared Goff each earn an average of $33.5 million, behind Ben Roethlisberger ($34 million) and Russell Wilson ($35 million).

The cowboys need to walk away from him...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Ok. Been hearing this a lot lately.

And rather than rehash which online or wr we want at the draft 16 different ways.

Let’s debate. Should the cowboys re-sign Dax for the 40mill per year he is asking...or let him go and target someone like bridgewater for maybe half or 2/3 that price?

My take...let dax walk..target a vet, maybe sell out this draft into one of those top tier QBs and pay the rest of your team that needs paying.

My logic is that Dax isn’t the guy to take the team on his shoulders. Without the supporting cast he is average. He got where he is with a great online, RB, and future HOF TE.
    And the supporting cast needs to be full - a monster OL and Elliot.

They will sweeten the pot.

Prescott is a moron to turn down that money.

Everyone knows that he's not the one that teams game plan against... He's literally like a more athletic Kyle Orton. Vanilla, game manager, whatever.

The Cowboys should put the non-exclusive franchise tag on him.

When no one is willing to give two first round picks for him, heíll figure it out.

Btw, itís Dak not Dax
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!