Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Technically, we have 126,219 registered accounts. That includes a lot of banned spammers.

Elway - Join date: 06-23-2003 --- There are 3 people who joined before Elway. Steve_Harbula (Admin, 06-11-2003), swalling (06-19-2003, 0 posts) and broncos_mgr (Admin, 06-23-2003).

Mount-n-Groan - 06-25-2003

nickmeyer - 07-02-2003

Tony - 07-09-2003

listopencil - 08-03-2003

RealBronco - 09-05-2003

Zanataki - 09-14-2003

welderhead - 09-15-2003

2 Minute Warning - 09-23-2003

bronx_2003 - 10-03-2003 -- England

BroncosFanInPA - 10-06-2003

bronco30 - 11-04-2003

Dean - 11-13-2003

Gbt31 - 11-23-2003

flosstein - 12-07-2003

EddieMac - 02-28-2004

myoung - 03-13-2004

arapaho - 03-19-2004

Peerless - 05-10-2004

AZ Snake Fan - 05-21-2004

diesel51 - 07-19-2004

BANJOPICKER1 - 08-06-2004
    Wow thanks for digging up and researching that.

I am the 21st oldest , at least of bronco
    Fans
    I did not know that,

I still peruse the boards daily but agree itís way more crickets these days than 5-6 years ago. I spend most of my time in the entertainment section and the Denver Sports section. But even those are largely crickets these days.

Iíve always found off-season to be slower going on the boards but this year has been a bit painfully slow. But I also donít have as much time to get into convos these days.

I usually like to spend this time period in the draft and free agency section of the boards and I havenít made it in there once this offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    You're welcome. You all got me curious.

I stopped at 22 because there was a big gap. Went 2-3 pages and didn't come across the next active member. I might go back and look again. I know we have people from 2004 and 2005 still here.

Yes, the MB has gone through a lot of changes. We call this a community and it does reflect real life. I know where some people are and I check on them occasionally to see how they're doing.

I do miss some from when I first joined, but I enjoy the people who choose to be here now. I appreciate you all.

Some have said that losing seasons might have something to do with the slowdown. I agree. I think we're all ready to see our Broncos start winning again.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

#Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month - Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

I stopped at 22 because there was a big gap. Went 2-3 pages and didn't come across the next active member. I might go back and look again. I know we have people from 2004 and 2005 still here.

Yes, the MB has gone through a lot of changes. We call this a community and it does reflect real life. I know where some people are and I check on them occasionally to see how they're doing.

I do miss some from when I first joined, but I enjoy the people who choose to be here now. I appreciate you all.

Some have said that losing seasons might have something to do with the slowdown. I agree. I think we're all ready to see our Broncos start winning again.
    I figured this thread might get you into research mode. I started it with purely good intentions, and some fun. 100,000 sounds cool, based on the stat, even if it is not technically correct. I say we celebrate when that number hits 100k!

But I did not ask for details, because you have enough things to do. However I have learned a few things, like start date, who was here, etc., through this little exercise. Always a good thing to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    You got me beat by 8 months. I joined 11/5/2004. I still post somewhat regularly but not like I used to due to job.
    You beat me by 10 days!
    Wonder how quickly people signed up at that point. Three months earlier people signed up at a rate of one per month, so we could be around #30 to sign up, or much further down the list. Would be fun to know!

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I figured this thread might get you into research mode. I started it with purely good intentions, and some fun. 100,000 sounds cool, based on the stat, even if it is not technically correct. I say we celebrate when that number hits 100k!

But I did not ask for details, because you have enough things to do. However I have learned a few things, like start date, who was here, etc., through this little exercise. Always a good thing to learn.
    I agree about the 100,000. Spammers don't count.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanDK View Post
    You beat me by 10 days!
    Wonder how quickly people signed up at that point. Three months earlier people signed up at a rate of one per month, so we could be around #30 to sign up, or much further down the list. Would be fun to know!
    There are a lot of people who signed up but never posted. I'll see what I can find.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

#Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month - Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

I agree about the 100,000. Spammers don't count.

Can we have some dessert? If you check my threads, you will know I have a very sweet tooth, along with my meat tooth!!!

99,664!!!

Ha ha.....I promise I will not do this again for a while, but I may do so if we hit some near 100,000 "sorta" milestones. Looking forward to being served this on the big day:

Peanut "almost" promised it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    who remembers the purge when members lost 3k-5k on their post count?
    Man, I should be around 10k in posts....I was pretty annoyed when they did that. I get the reasoning but at the time a tad bit confusing

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    who remembers the purge when members lost 3k-5k on their post count?
    Wait what youíre telling me I might have even more posts than I actually have? I just want to catch up to Can

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Wait what you’re telling me I might have even more posts than I actually have? I just want to catch up to Can
    It's all about quantity and little to do with quality!!

keep a 6 foot distance from eachother

you remember mountainman
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    posters need to respect us elders lol
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots