Page 75 of 138 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 2063

Thread: Corona virus

Let’s stay away from the topic of the politics of the arrests and laws please..

These will be heated discussions...to be had elsewhere..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Hooray for science.....might have a treatment soon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    From your keyboard to God's ears!!!!!

Is anyone here in a city that's starting to reopen or has reopened? I want to bask in your ability to get a haircut. Red Rocks announced their tentative schedule and it looks like the first show will be May 31st.

Science has proven that Covid 19 is a big threat to a small percentage of the population, and a. small threat to the majority.

Facts:
    1.The majority of those in ICUís and deaths are from people with underlying conditions.

2. The majority of that group that die are over the age of 65.

Iím all for science, and by that I mean Iím into all science not just the science that supports staying inside for unknowable amount of time will improve your chances of not becoming affected, spreading, or dying from a virus.

Please feel share the Science that doesnít back these facts.

We need to protect the small pct. that is most threatened and find treatments that help them fight the virus.
    Last edited by 58Miller; 04-30-2020 at 05:13 PM.

A lady in front of me bought 3 packs of cigarettes today.
    She can choose to kill herself by smoking (480,000 die a year in us, 6 million worldwide)

But people that are low risk ( majority of the population) cannot leave their homes except to go to the store?

ďSwedenís death rate ó without a shutdown and massive unemployment ó is lower than that of the seven hardest-hit U.S. states,

The vast majority of Swedenís coronavirus deaths, 86 percent, have come from its elderly population.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Is anyone here in a city that's starting to reopen or has reopened? I want to bask in your ability to get a haircut. Red Rocks announced their tentative schedule and it looks like the first show will be May 31st.
    Salons have to wait a few more weeks but restaurants can open tomorrow with social distancing measures in place.

Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

On Monday we are opening up a little. I was surprised, but yes, hair salons included.

Funny thing, my wife gave me a light trim recently, and for someone with no real experience, it was pretty good!!!

I'm a bit of a cheapo, so now I have to think about things a little.

BTW...golf courses too. And I like the new rules, that if your ball hits where the hole is (sort of bottom of the flagstick I suppose), as there is no downward hole, you move on. I think my putts per round are going down!!!
    Last edited by CanDB; 04-30-2020 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Science has proven that Covid 19 is a big threat to a small percentage of the population, and a. small threat to the majority.

Facts:
    1.The majority of those in ICU’s and deaths are from people with underlying conditions.

2. The majority of that group that die are over the age of 65.

I’m all for science, and by that I mean I’m into all science not just the science that supports staying inside for unknowable amount of time will improve your chances of not becoming affected, spreading, or dying from a virus.

Please feel share the Science that doesn’t back these facts.

We need to protect the small pct. that is most threatened and find treatments that help them fight the virus.
    As part of that small pct. (compromised immune system), thank you.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

#Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month - Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Are direct flights running from Denver to Chicago? I heard they temporarily opened select salons.

West Virginia is within a short drive from where we live. They are getting ready to open barber shops and salons by appointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Are direct flights running from Denver to Chicago? I heard they temporarily opened select salons.

West Virginia is within a short drive from where we live. They are getting ready to open barber shops and salons by appointment.
    Funny that thing like this we are going nuts for right now... a simple haircut ...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

On Monday we are opening up a little. I was surprised, but yes, hair salons included.

Funny thing, my wife gave me a light trim recently, and for someone with no real experience, it was pretty good!!!

I've cut hubby's hair for awhile now. No training. I watched them cut hair at the salon and thought, I can do that.

He's always been pleased with the outcome. The only issue we've had is that he does not let me near his hair right after the Broncos lose. Not sure why.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

#Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month - Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

BTW...golf courses too. And I like the new rules, that if your ball hits where the hole is (sort of bottom of the flagstick I suppose), as there is no downward hole, you move on. I think my putts per round are going down!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Funny that thing like this we are going nuts for right now... a simple haircut ...
    Iím fortunate because my wife has always given me haircuts. Sheís better than any barber shop and never had formal training. Itís quite convenient to make an appointment. No complaints here.