Page 7 of 88 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 1320

Thread: Corona virus

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sharkdom of Snowdonia,Wales
    Posts
    15,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    We'll miss you...... :
    Tsk, I'm gonna swim right across that pond right now and bite yer backside!

    Adopted Bronco - Emmanuel Sanders

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaws View Post
    Tsk, I'm gonna swim right across that pond right now and bite yer backside!

    I wasn't the only one that thought this was funny......
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg[/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    13,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    First, Peanut the Mod: Let's not get political. Posts will get deleted. Thanks.
    Just a reminder.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    13,702
    Interesting if this trend holds - as I think we hope it will.


  5. #95
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,966
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Interesting if this trend holds - as I think we hope it will.

    Thanks for the info. I am thinking the percentage will drop even more once there is more availability for testing and more people get tested.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    35,766
    For world wide stats related to the coronavirus, go to.....

    ncov2019.live

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    13,529

    2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Carlsbad, NM
    Posts
    2,211
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...ona-simulator/

    Here is a great article that has simulators to show why social distancing is important.

    BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    16,570
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkB View Post
    The Starbucks I frequent here in Meridian ID is open only for walk in and drive through, no dine in. Im glad they’re at least open for business. It demonstrates hope, imo.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    35,766
    Canada is closing its border to non residents, excluding US citizens. We are still great allies.

    BUT, both countries may have to go that extra step, just for precautionary reasons.

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    13,529
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    The Starbucks I frequent here in Meridian ID is open only for walk in and drive through, no dine in. Im glad they’re at least open for business. It demonstrates hope, imo.
    Yeah I'm hearing stories about different Starbucks removing seating so people won't stay

    2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    16,570
    I wish my mom would stay home. She’s 68 and has congestive heart failure. She’s still going to work. Ugh

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    7,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I wish my mom would stay home. She’s 68 and has congestive heart failure. She’s still going to work. Ugh
    Dang, I'd worry too. I read somewhere that the worst form of Coronavirus causes really bad congestion, and that's what gets people who are at risk. My sister has Lupus, and she's an upper respiratory therapist of all things. She has to work, because she's the head of her department. Fortunately, Ohio is on super quarantine protocol, and there are no cases in our county right now.

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    16,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I wish my mom would stay home. She’s 68 and has congestive heart failure. She’s still going to work. Ugh
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Dang, I'd worry too. I read somewhere that the worst form of Coronavirus causes really bad congestion, and that's what gets people who are at risk. My sister has Lupus, and she's an upper respiratory therapist of all things. She has to work, because she's the head of her department. Fortunately, Ohio is on super quarantine protocol, and there are no cases in our county right now.
    Prayers to both families.
    Administrator


    #LupusAwarenessMonth

    #Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month - Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    35,766
    There is sometimes a silver lining. With this social distancing, some types of flus etc. will not be spread around as much this year. Not a good situation overall, but the cumulative effect of being smart might help some folks, who might normally be negatively impacted.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •