Page 93 of 141 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 2113

Thread: Corona virus

Right now the data I am finding is showing the current outcome of total close cases as of July 1 is 92% recovery rate, it has dipped as low as 77% worldwide in the middle of April...

https://www.worldometers.info/corona...ldwide-graphs/

Your numbers are inaccurate PERIOD. There have been 2,935,770 reported cases in the US. there have been 132,318. Not all of those 2,935,770 are closed... (meaning more of the current cases could be counted in the death total changing the percentages) But if we assumed they were closed that would still leave a percentage of 4.50709894556 deaths of the positive cases which shows your infograph to be false information. Basically if we assumed 100 percent of the active cases today closed without deaths we'd be sitting at 95.49% survival rate.
    Last edited by Freyaka; 07-05-2020 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    You do the same Frey, you look for articles that support the Pandemic is worse than it really is.
    I've done that, links are above as is the math... have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I've done that, links are below have a great day.
    I wish you and your family good health.

So what do you think the recovery rate is?
    Out of 328 million only 40 million have been tested and 3.2 million have tested positive with 140k deaths the majority of which are in advance age, with underlying conditions. All deaths are sad but the pandemic is not as deadly as the experts predicted.
    Your numbers are all incorrect, no site I'm showing matches your data so where are you getting your information?

Your numbers are all incorrect, no site I'm showing matches your data so where are you getting your information?
    What is your info showing for a recovery rate?

What is your info showing for a recovery rate?
    I already posted it.

Even IF we use your numbers (which don't match the actual current statistical cases (again, linked above to document my findings) it still doesn't match the recovery rate you're claiming. Lets say there are 3.2 milion cases and 140k deaths.

140,000 is 4.375 percent of 3.2 million. So even your own data shows that your picture is totaly not based on factual data, it's a fancy infographic you probably located on social media.

It does not take a lot of work to fact check...

And again, even if we are using your numbers that 4.375% death rate (or 95.625% survival) is assuming that NO ONE that is sick at this moment ends up dying between now and when they recover. If they die, that percentage of survivability goes down. There will be more people dying that are sick so that number could fluctuate by 2-3% or more.

I already posted it.

Even IF we use your numbers (which don't match the actual current statistical cases (again, linked above to document my findings) it still doesn't match the recovery rate you're claiming. Lets say there are 3.2 milion cases and 140k deaths.

140,000 is 4.375 percent of 3.2 million. So even your own data shows that your picture is totaly not based on factual data, it's a fancy infographic you probably located on social media.

It does not take a lot of work to fact check...
    WebMD:
    Scientists and researchers are constantly tracking infections and recoveries. But they have data only on confirmed cases, so they canít count people who donít get COVID-19 tests. Experts also donít have information about the outcome of every infection. However, early estimates predict that the overall COVID-19 recovery rate is between 97% and 99.75%.

328 million Americans only 40 million tested
    3.2 million have tested positive
    Deaths 140k majority advance age and underlying conditions.
    Those are the facts. I view these stats as good news for most people your view these numbers different.

And again, even if we are using your numbers that 4.375% death rate (or 95.625% survival) is assuming that NO ONE that is sick at this moment ends up dying between now and when they recover. If they die, that percentage of survivability goes down. There will be more people dying that are sick so that number could fluctuate by 2-3% or more.
    Do you take into account 50% of the deaths came from nursing homes?
    What about people that have passed and they had obesity or other underlying conditions?

I look at the numbers based on who is part of my life, age, health etc.
    If I was 70, obese and had diabetes I would quarantine and work on losing weight.

Everyone needs to deal with the Covid differently.

WebMD:
    Scientists and researchers are constantly tracking infections and recoveries. But they have data only on confirmed cases, so they can’t count people who don’t get COVID-19 tests. Experts also don’t have information about the outcome of every infection. However, early estimates predict that the overall COVID-19 recovery rate is between 97% and 99.75%.

328 million Americans only 40 million tested
    3.2 million have tested positive
    Deaths 140k majority advance age and underlying conditions.
    Those are the facts. I view these stats as good news for most people your view these numbers different.
    Ok but even still, if we use those number's it's not 97-99.75% it's at best 95.625%. The information they posted was the early estimates... You're just taking bits and pieces here and there and not looking at anything that doesn't support what you want to see.

Do you take into account 50% of the deaths came from nursing homes?
    What about people that have passed and they had obesity or other underlying conditions?

I look at the numbers based on who is part of my life, age, health etc.
    If I was 70, obese and had diabetes I would quarantine and work on losing weight.

Everyone needs to deal with the Covid differently.
    The total percentage is AT BEST 95.625% assuming no one who is currently sick dies. Period...All those things are factored into the death, that's the total percentage of all people in the US that have died.

I don't know how many other ways I can try and scientifically break this down for you.

Ok but even still, if we use those number's it's not 97-99.75% it's at best 95.625%. The information they posted was the early estimates... You're just taking bits and pieces here and there and not looking at anything that doesn't support what you want to see.
    Iíll go with 95.6% for all people who get the virus. But that is for everyone. The percentage gets much lower the more healthy and younger you are and much higher the older and/or if you have underlying conditions.

Easy to make the numbers work for my argument that we need to learn to live with the Covid, making adjustments based on our age and health or the argument that we all need to lockdown regardless of our health or age, with zero idea when we can come out.
    The truth is Millions are working and living their lives, cases have increased, because testing has increased. Hospitalizations & death have lowered.
    More testing and lower deaths is a good thing and gives me hope.

I’ll go with 95.6% for all people who get the virus. But that is for everyone. The percentage gets much lower the more healthy and younger you are and much higher the older and/or if you have underlying conditions.

Easy to make the numbers work for my argument that we need to learn to live with the Covid, making adjustments based on our age and health or the argument that we all need to lockdown regardless of our health or age, with zero idea when we can come out.
    The truth is Millions are working and living their lives, cases have increased, because testing has increased. Hospitalizations & death have lowered.
    More testing and lower deaths is a good thing and gives me hope.
    I get real tired of this garbage line...

Cases have increased because cases have increased, they would have been cases no matter what. DOCUMENTED cases are increasing, but there are even more deaths and cases than are being documented because we have tested, but those cases are still happening with or without documentation.

We've tested a pathetic 12 percent of our population and not all of the 40,000,000 tested were unique tests, with people getting tested 2-3 times a week, that number is in honesty a whole lot smaller than 12 percent of the 331,883,486 people reported to be living in America as of earlier this year.

Our government acts like we've tested a whole lot more than other countries... We've tested a higher total quantity than most countries because we have far more people than most countries. We've tested a disgustingly small percentage of the population. The numbers are likely MUCH, MUCH higher than are documented because we're still just barely testing...

I get real tired of this garbage line...

Cases have increased because cases have increased, they would have been cases no matter what. DOCUMENTED cases are increasing, but there are even more deaths and cases than are being documented because we have tested, but those cases are still happening with or without documentation.

We've tested a pathetic 12 percent of our population and not all of the 40,000,000 tested were unique tests, with people getting tested 2-3 times a week, that number is in honesty a whole lot smaller than 12 percent of the 331,883,486 people reported to be living in America as of earlier this year.

Our government acts like we've tested a whole lot more than other countries... We've tested a higher total quantity than most countries because we have far more people than most countries. We've tested a disgustingly small percentage of the population. The numbers are likely MUCH, MUCH higher than are documented because we're still just barely testing...
    I think their are way more cases than we have tested. The majority of people have a lost couple of days or weeks and they recover. Everyone else probably goes to the hospital and gets tested and becomes part of those documented.

Mortality and recover rates are much better than the numbers we have on record.
    Last edited by 58Miller; 07-05-2020 at 03:40 PM.

I think their are way more cases than we have tested. The majority of people have a lost couple of days or weeks and they recover. Everyone else probably goes to the hospital and gets tested and becomes part of those documented.

Mortality and recover rates are much better than the numbers we have on record.
    That could be, but the caveat is "for now" If a second wave happens (and all signs are pointing towards a second wave already beginning) the second wave could end up outpacing the first. It has happened before historically in similar pandemics.