Page 138 of 147 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2197

Thread: Corona virus

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    Those doctors from California who had their video banned on social media least they fully disclosed their process for getting their data.

When we ban one side from social media and allow the other to roam freely it supports the belief there is a cover up.
    Those doctors you mention (including the demon semon doc Stella Immanuel) deserved to have that propaganda promoting, factless, lack of science worthy data of a video banned from making the rounds on the internet and spreading false information.

We had a large discussion on that crap - and how their support of hydroxychloriquine was not backed by and scientific research and data.

Here's the post to help support why it wasn't supported: https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...77#post5893177

I'm glad to see medical boards who license 'doctor's such as Immanuel are now speaking up about their lock of concrete/scientific data!

Texas medical board takes warning shot at Dr. Stella Immanuel, others touting COVID 'cure'

“A physician must provide full disclosure of treatment options, side effects, obtain informed consent, and there cannot be false, misleading or deceptive advertising or statements made regarding any therapies, including a cure for COVID-19,” says the medical board’s statement. "

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    Those doctors you mention (including the demon semen doc Stella Immanuel) deserved to have that propaganda promoting, factless, lack of science worthy data of a video banned from making the rounds on the internet and spreading false information.

We had a large discussion on that crap - and how their support of hydroxychloriquine was not backed by and scientific research and data.

Here's the post to help support why it wasn't supported: https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...77#post5893177

I'm glad to see medical boards who license 'doctor's such as Immanuel are now speaking up about their lock of concrete/scientific data!
    Oh, ... that doctor.

Thank you.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I am trying to understand. But are these groups working together or are they from various factions? If I can be open about it, it sounds like you and maybe some others are saying it's a cover up, and a cover up suggests it's one faction. After all, a cover up is usually a concentrated effort by one person/group that are working together. If it's multiple cover ups from multiple different factions, well that needs attention, and from those in charge.
    My thoughts are more along these lines Can

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    In terms of Covid-19 I think there are a lot of humans doing things and much like humans will do...they get things wrong. Sometimes humans make emotional decisions. They make errors. Sometimes it is not even about errors sometimes it is about lack of resources to do things the way we want. The best thing to do is be open about it.
    As for the cover up....I think mistakes are made and instead of just being open about it people are banning videos. People trying to control the narrative. To go further down this line is to discuss things not allowed on these forums as this is a sports forum and not meant for political talk.
    A good plan put into motion today is better than the ideal plan that is always coming sometime in the future.

Those doctors you mention (including the demon semon doc Stella Immanuel) deserved to have that propaganda promoting, factless, lack of science worthy data of a video banned from making the rounds on the internet and spreading false information.

There is an interesting video from Andrew Shultz on hydroxychloriquine / Stella that pretty much sums up my opinion on Stella's video. It has bad language in it so can not link it on the forums. I enjoyed the comedy part of it and also enjoyed how it explains why Stella's stuff...and some other stuff...has holes in it. I do not think that video should be banned. It gives us an opportunity to talk about good well done tests and tests that are not so well done.

On the doctors from California....they explain the way the come up their numbers. It is bad numbers but just as bad as the tweet that was being celebrated on this thread for 330 million people testing positive for Covid-19 in the USA and what that would mean in all the other things Covid-19 does including using a 7% death rate when the death rate was half that. This goes exactly to my point how people will hammer bad numbers when they do not like the narrative but support bad numbers when they do like the narrative. This video should not have been banned because they explained their methodology and we could discuss the flaws in it....which is what I did with the person who shared it with me.
    Last edited by Hadez; 08-11-2020 at 09:20 AM.
    A good plan put into motion today is better than the ideal plan that is always coming sometime in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Oh, ... that doctor.

Thank you.
    Cmon Sam....doesn't your doctor discuss issues surrounding aliens and demons when you have your annual physical?

Who's playing us? What's their purpose?
    I'd love to get into that with you but I can't make this political

Coronavirus Live Updates: Russia Approves a Vaccine Before Completing Trials

“Is it safe and effective?”

“Who knows? But we’ll have it first!”

Looks like they take the same approach to their vaccines as their space program
    As you know Brent, there are many reasons why vaccines and meds in general take years to develop and get approval. Clearly, safety/health should be #1. Not to mention, drug companies are not keen on liability. One bad drug can take a company down.

I have great difficulty believing this will be ready and safe anytime soon.

Wow...just saw a chart (Forbes) showing that the 7 richest Americans (Bezos, Gates, Zuckerberg, Buffett, Ellison, Ballmer and Musk) have accumulated $219 billion since March 18, 2020. Even in a pandemic, the rich get much richer! Free enterprise.

Fortunately, some of them are known for their charitable ways. I have no problem with folks who earn their money and then help out others.
    Last edited by CanDB; 08-11-2020 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    There will be a lot of fallout from that event,..,it is days of cramped close quarter bike. Events, sales booths, etc... it’ll be pretty hard to say it’s not a bad idea to go ahead...

But it that many people can get together to protest... hey why not, right?
    Who’s gonna tell 20k bikers (many of whom are 1%’ers they can’t?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Who’s gonna tell 20k bikers (many of whom are 1%’ers they can’t?
    That was the thinking of the city counsel when they decided to have a limited event... they knew it was gonna happen anyway..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Good news this AM!

The US has recorded fewer than 50,000 new daily cases for 3 days in a row!

For three consecutive days, the US has reported fewer than 50,000 new daily cases of coronavirus, according to tallies from Johns Hopkins University.

On Sunday, Johns Hopkins reported 46,935 new cases and 515 new deaths.
    On Monday, Johns Hopkins reported 49,536 new cases and 525 new deaths.
    On Tuesday, Johns Hopkins reported 46,808 new cases and 1,074 new deaths.
    Some context about these numbers: The average number of daily new cases in the US is now more than 54,000 — down from more than 65,000 per day in mid- to late-July.

However, average daily Covid-19 deaths, have hovered above 1,000 for more than two weeks. The country had been below that level for seven consecutive weeks before that.

The USA has 4% of the worlds population.

The USA has 25% of the worlds positive Covid-19 tests

The USA has 22% of the worlds Covid-19 deaths.

In terms of cases per 1 mil people...there are 8 countries in the world worse than the USA

One can easily google many articles that talks about how many countries will not allow people from US to their country because it appears we are failing at COVID-19

The next month is really important. School may or may not be a big factor. Apparently a lot of teachers are rejecting the return to the class room, which has to be listened to. And where I live, there is a pattern of increasing cases in rural locations, though luckily our city results are pretty good still. In some ways, after all we've learned, this should be much easier to predict and control. The question is, will it be properly managed?

The next month is really important. School may or may not be a big factor. Apparently a lot of teachers are rejecting the return to the class room, which has to be listened to. And where I live, there is a pattern of increasing cases in rural locations, though luckily our city results are pretty good still. In some ways, after all we've learned, this should be much easier to predict and control. The question is, will it be properly managed?
    Thats a shock. Teachers who have been at home for months are reluctant to go back to the workplace lol.

We saw the same thing over here where the government wanted the schools to open up in June but the school unions and teachers kicked off and tried to drag it out as long as possible.

The leaders are elected to govern our respective countries and when they decide it is safe enough to do so they need to tell the schools they are restarting on a certain date, its not a discussion. Any school who does not re-open or teacher who does not want to work needs to face consequences for that.

Since our schools and nurseries opened back up there have been zero problems, albeit most schools run on rotations until September. The vast majority of people have been back at work for months and it is part of life. Some key workers have never stopped working. I am tired of teachers and their unions trying to stay at home as long as possible, instead of being lazy they need to get a grip and get back to work.

Quote Originally Posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Thats a shock. Teachers who have been at home for months are reluctant to go back to the workplace lol.

We saw the same thing over here where the government wanted the schools to open up in June but the school unions and teachers kicked off and tried to drag it out as long as possible.

The leaders are elected to govern our respective countries and when they decide it is safe enough to do so they need to tell the schools they are restarting on a certain date, its not a discussion. Any school who does not re-open or teacher who does not want to work needs to face consequences for that.

Since our schools and nurseries opened back up there have been zero problems, albeit most schools run on rotations until September. The vast majority of people have been back at work for months and it is part of life. Some key workers have never stopped working. I am tired of teachers and their unions trying to stay at home as long as possible, instead of being lazy they need to get a grip and get back to work.
    Or could teachers be concerned about one little thing.....their health and safety, among the most "effective" carriers of the virus, who just happen to like to move around and not fully understand distancing and such.