Page 86 of 102 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1528

Thread: Corona virus

- 2 guys come into a bank with masks...no problem, they're just robbing the place.

- A couple of weeks of isolation with the family...what could go wrong?

Hope everyone's holding up well! Still just sitting here in my home out in the country surviving without people (as a very extroverted person....I need places and people back) but life goes on and we just keep waiting it out.

Iím sitting inside a Dennyís waiting for my food to dine in.

Yeehah!!
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    I’m sitting inside a Denny’s waiting for my food to dine in.

Yeehah!!
    I just did Panda Express Curbside, it was freaking exactly what I've been craving for awhile.

We have had church two weeks in a row. People have been back in the office for two weeks. I was relieved to see the total new cases in Idaho was only 14 yesterday which is still flat, especially for a Monday after weíve started opening up a week and a half ago. I had 2 friends over to watch the fight Saturday night too, it was like a cool drink of water hanging out with friends again.

In my opinion...the next phases are in the hands of the leaders, but also in our hands. How we choose to move forward. Even if we get a big Green light, it does not mean we will respond accordingly. It reminds me of the stock market a little...you can tell everyone "all's well" but they have to believe it themselves. They may not buy for a while, because their internal wisdom tells them not to, no matter what information is provided. Whether it be work, school, restaurants, or other gatherings. "You can lead them to water, but...……………......".

Time and confidence.

ď Went from Flatten the Curve to Stay at Home until we find the cureĒ - Dave Portnoy Barstool Sports

Maybe Iím alone but I would much rather take a risk at dying from Covid than staying home and living off government checks for the rest of my lifeĒ

Here in California we are in for the long haul!!!

LA mayor has made it clear their wonít be anything in LA. They are Locked down through August.
    The Rams and Chargers will most likely need to find other states to play in.
    Universityís have already canceled fall semesters most likely meaning all college football in California will not happen.

I guess this is the new normal.

May long weekend..BC opened up...it’s going to be a stupid weekend...very bad timing to play “good pArent”
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    May long weekend..BC opened up...it’s going to be a stupid weekend...very bad timing to play “good pArent”
    We're opening a lot of things back up here. Our church just opened up again this weekend and unfortunately my wife is going to attend rather than continue to watch online. I don't think we're yet to a point where that should be happening, but sadly, here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    We're opening a lot of things back up here. Our church just opened up again this weekend and unfortunately my wife is going to attend rather than continue to watch online. I don't think we're yet to a point where that should be happening, but sadly, here we are.
    Do you know if your place of worship has safety measures like masks, negative air, and if they are keeping elderly or those with underlying conditions at home?
    I ask out of curiosity, where I live everything is shutdown still and doesnít look like itís gonna change anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Do you know if your place of worship has safety measures like masks, negative air, and if they are keeping elderly or those with underlying conditions at home?
    I ask out of curiosity, where I live everything is shutdown still and doesnít look like itís gonna change anytime soon.
    The mayor of LA needs to be recalled. His overreach is deafening.

We have social distancing measures. Masks are not required. Every other row is closed off and families are asked to maintain 3 chairs between them and the next family.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    The mayor of LA needs to be recalled. His overreach is deafening.

We have social distancing measures. Masks are not required. Every other row is closed off and families are asked to maintain 3 chairs between them and the next family.
    That sounds reasonable. Anything being done special for the elderly?

I saw a gym owner in New Jersey set up all his equipment 6 feet apart, he only allows a certain number in the building and he has a couple of employees making sure social distancing is maintained and that whoever uses equipment wipes it off.
    Gotta think outside the box.

That sounds reasonable. Anything being done special for the elderly?

I saw a gym owner in New Jersey set up all his equipment 6 feet apart, he only allows a certain number in the building and he has a couple of employees making sure social distancing is maintained and that whoever uses equipment wipes it off.
    Gotta think outside the box.
    Weíre encouraging at risk to remain at home. Ive seen a few people in their sixties, but most of them are staying home.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Weíre encouraging at risk to remain at home. Ive seen a few people in their sixties, but most of them are staying home.
    That makes a lot of sense. Iím hoping the areas of the country who are opening up are a success and pave the way for others to open.

That makes a lot of sense. Iím hoping the areas of the country who are opening up are a success and pave the way for others to open.
    As far as I know Idaho is one of the 2-3 front runners. Of course it needs to be considered that Idaho seems to have avoided the cv by quite a large scale.