Page 124 of 147 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2197

Thread: Corona virus

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    I.... I.... I just can't with you anymore. Don't take it personally JvDub, but I am just going to ignore you for a while. Please, don't take it personally.
    "when doctors who know their crap advise those who don't know anything - and then those same people who disregarded measures to combat issues like this pandemic "

I really don't want to be a pain but those doctors are doing just what you quoted here. You slammed me for being sucked into false information

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    You arenít talking about that demon sperm, alien DNA doctor I saw all over Twitter are you?
    She was one of many that were there. I can't back any of what she said but you can't cherry pick one and ignore the other dozen that were there. The only thing I can say about her is she is from an area where which craft and voodoo doctors still exist. So in her defense that kind of craziness could be real??? Who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    Egyptians figured out in 3rd century BCE the circumference of Earth was between 25,000 - 28500 miles. My understanding is they used trigonometry. That is not bad considering it is 24,901. My opinion is that is where the Earth is round came from.
    Anyone who sails over the horizon and sees mountains either sink or rise knows Earth is not flat and that the surface is curved: ancient Egyptians; Phoenicians; Greeks; Chinese; Arabs; Vikings, etc.

You aren’t talking about that demon sperm, alien DNA doctor I saw all over Twitter are you?
    You don't use alien medication? It's subsidized in Canada.....

I think.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    She was one of many that were there. I can't back any of what she said but you can't cherry pick one and ignore the other dozen that were there. The only thing I can say about her is she is from an area where which craft and voodoo doctors still exist. So in her defense that kind of craziness could be real??? Who knows
    The problem is you can cherry pick. If people are being praised for advocating for someoneís position favorably, they better have some credibility. I donít know many who would go along with social distancing and wearing masks if the doctors advocating for those measures also believed in medical problems being caused by demon sperm. I know I would be skeptical if Fauci believed in Alien DNA.

You are asking me if I believe Fauci started this? I'd like to believe he didn't, I'd like to believe Bill Gates has nothing to do with the construction of the vaccine, I'd like to not believe lots of things that seem fishy. But, like the saying goes where there's smoke there's fire. Bill Gates has the Wuhan University (laboratory), and Dr Fauci backed Wuhan lab for coronavirus research. Maybe it is just me being sucked into other ideologies but some of it sure stinks
    FTR.....I believe Gates and Fauci are doing a lot more good than otherwise. And I believe whatever theories are out there are foolish. I tend to stay far away from such theories, because they are not even smoky.

So does that mean that all those experts who predicted the likely possibility of pandemics is part of a plot?? I see them as voices of reason.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    You don't use alien medication? It's subsidized in Canada.....

I think.

CP for the Larry David meme alone!!!!!

The problem is you can cherry pick. If people are being praised for advocating for someoneís position favorably, they better have some credibility. I donít know many who would go along with social distancing and wearing masks if the doctors advocating for those measures also believed in medical problems being caused by demon sperm. I know I would be skeptical if Fauci believed in Alien DNA.
    No, you can't. There were close to a dozen doctors there all preaching the same message (minus demon sperm) so you can't take one just because of some weird ideology and discredit all others.

No, you can't. There were close to a dozen doctors there all preaching the same message (minus demon sperm) so you can't take one just because of some weird ideology and discredit all others.
    So Fauci and Gates conspiracy theories give you pause about the rest of the medical world talking about the seriousness of the virus, but witch doctors don't?

So Fauci and Gates conspiracy theories give you pause about the rest of the medical world talking about the seriousness of the virus, but witch doctors don't?
    Simone Gold
    Dr. Bob Hamilton
    Dr. Dan Erickson

Those were a few of the doctors there that didn't talk about demon sperm. They talked about common sense. Go back and read the transcripts. You believe in medical personal and their professional opinion, why not these?

Simone Gold
    Dr. Bob Hamilton
    Dr. Dan Erickson

Those were a few of the doctors there that didn't talk about demon sperm. They talked about common sense. Go back and read the transcripts. You believe in medical personal and their professional opinion, why not these?
    This Dan Erickson?
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mer...h-experts/amp/

Yeah that guy, so because he made claims that the virus isn't a big deal and advised against shelter in place discredits him and his professional opinion?

Yeah that guy, so because he made claims that the virus isn't a big deal and advised against shelter in place discredits him and his professional opinion?
    When his doctor peers fact check him and call his findings reckless and untested musings.....yeah it discredits his opinion IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    FTR.....I believe Gates and Fauci are doing a lot more good than otherwise. And I believe whatever theories are out there are foolish. I tend to stay far away from such theories, because they are not even smoky.

So does that mean that all those experts who predicted the likely possibility of pandemics is part of a plot?? I see them as voices of reason.
    That's fine Can, I respect you and your opinion and I'll continue to respect you. I'm allowed to have an opinion too, it might be out there and rub some people the wrong way but there are things I've heard/read that make me lean the way I do.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts then every day would be Christmas. Unfortunately we live in a corrupt world where we are lied to daily by those that are supposed to be looking out for our best interest

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Ok. This has been locked down once already today... let’s not dance on the fine line of politics... and personal attacks or this get locked down again.., and might stay that way....
    This is like the third warning in one day. Hope tomorrow is better.

Simone Gold
    Dr. Bob Hamilton
    Dr. Dan Erickson

I read the transcript. I'm still trying to understand how a child with the Virus cannot infect adults. I need to do a search on that.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

#Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month - Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "