Page 147 of 147 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147
Results 2,191 to 2,197 of 2197

Thread: Corona virus

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    I hope you have a play in your playbook for possibly getting it.

Have herd multiple Dr talk about how Covid19 may just be something we live with forever like the flu.
    My goal is not to catch it. But I am a realist. If I do, I must be as ready as I can. Isn't that simply what most folks will do? Be as ready as they can.
    Last edited by CanDB; 09-04-2020 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    My goal is not to catch it. But I am a realist. If I do, I must be as ready as I can. Isn't that simply what most folks will do? Be as ready as they can.
    All we can do buddy
    A good plan put into motion today is better than the ideal plan that is always coming sometime in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    All we can do buddy
    Yes...lets hope for the best. I am sure that most of us are doing the right things.

Wouldn't it be amazing if this thing dies away, and we got back to the way we were?! Hopeful!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.orl...outputType=amp

It's truly like we don't care what this does to kids. Or don't care for teachers and families either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.orl...outputType=amp

It's truly like we don't care what this does to kids. Or don't care for teachers and families either.
    Hey pal.....I guess the new norm (for now) is waiting to be tested quite vigorously in the coming days/weeks. I do hope the teachers, staff and students can enjoy life as much as can be, given the importance of education and social interaction. I said it before but teens/kids are only teens/kids once. I want them to experience what they deserve to experience, minus unnecessary health risk. It's a dilemma in some ways, but I really do feel for the youth, and the educators and staff.

Now that the long weekend is near end, and school is back in many places, and the likelihood of flu/colds typically rises (which may impact our testing capabilities and even tax the healthcare system), I have to be honest that I think by October, we will see a relatively noticeable spike in parts of our continent. Call it a second wave, or a seasonal thing, and I hate to be a pessimist about it...but it's my best guesstimate at this point.

I'll come back to this post later, and hope that I can critique it for the error in my calculation.

Stay safe. We can definitely alter the outcome.
    Last edited by CanDB; 09-07-2020 at 10:06 AM.

Ooof. Bad day to hear about the downplay of Covid19. It's 9/9/2020 and I'm still wearing my mask!