Page 88 of 101 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1503

Thread: Corona virus

Our masks finally arrived. They are black. Two styles. Not bad!

Here's the sad truth....I look better with them on.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Colorado has made a stunning and significant change to the way it counts COVID-19 deaths that reduced the statewide figure from more than 1,000 to 878, according to a report.

The change came after Colorado’s Department of Public Health admitted that its COVID-19 death toll was counting those who tested positive for the coronavirus but had died of other causes, Fox 31 Denver reported late Friday.

The department now says 1,150 Coloradoans who died had COVID-19 but only 878 of those deaths were “due to” COVID-19.

The story involved a 35-year-old man from Montezuma County who died May 4 of alcohol poisoning but whose death was counted in Colorado’s COVID-19 death toll.
    That kind of crap is happening all over the country!! The numbers we're being force fed are not accurate

We purchased masks, not knowing if and how many times we might use them. I got a doctor's appointment, after first being screened by my doctor calling me. They ask you to wear a mask.

No problem. Like I mentioned, black mask with sun glasses gave me a "look". My wife says I looked like a bank robber. Maybe not the look I was "looking" for.

But in the short time I wore it, my words were not heard some of the time, and I found it to get a bit humid/warm even at times. My goodness, how do those healthcare folks do it??!! All day!

Our oldest is in healthcare, and she does wear it many hours. She says she is used to it, but not when she has to put a face shield on.

Healthcare workers ROCK!!!

Sorry if your post got deleted. We have tried to leave things, but so many times it gets too political. We have left numerous warnings.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

#Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month - Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Sorry if your post got deleted. We have tried to leave things, but so many times it gets too political. We have left numerous warnings.
    Yea, kinda a hard topic not to get political on, also why I try to avoid talking about it here, twitter, and facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Yea, kinda a hard topic not to get political on, also why I try to avoid talking about it here, twitter, and facebook.
    It can be done. I just bite my tongue a lot. + = (bandaid)

Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Enjoying outside dining at a restaurant right now.

Having our moment in 2020.

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

It's snowing in the mountains just in time for A-Basin to open their slopes on Wednesday. That would be a little Colorado normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    It's snowing in the mountains just in time for A-Basin to open their slopes on Wednesday. That would be a little Colorado normal.
    A young guy I work with was going with a friend to Stanley ID to snow shoe up mountains and snow board down. Stanley is one of the most beautiful places on earth, in the Sawtooth Mountains.
    Last edited by Al Wilson 4 Mayor; 05-24-2020 at 01:09 PM.

Accommodating everyone us a bit of a challenge at church while we’re trying to maintain social distancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    A young guy I work with was going with a friend to Stanley ID to snow shoe up mountains and snow board down. Stanley is one of the most beautiful places on earth, in the Sawtooth Mountains.
    I've been there... I've been everywhere man,

No doubt Stanley is one of the most breath taking places on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealander View Post
    I've been there... I've been everywhere man,

No doubt Stanley is one of the most breath taking places on the planet.
    No kidding? When were you in Stanley? I live about 3 hours south of Stanley; totally different climate down here

We read about so many negative things that are going on, it's nice to know that a lot of people are doing special things for seniors. It might seem like a minor thing, missing out on special memories, but it's a big deal for those going through it. I saw that a local group on Facebook started an "Adopt a Senior". They buy small gifts for "their" senior to help celebrate and make them feel special. I don't know why, but it just touched me that they would take the time and effort to do this for complete strangers. It gives me warm fuzzies.
    Administrator

#LupusAwarenessMonth

Sadly, most COVID19 (approx 42%) deaths have been in nursing homes and assisted living homes.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...yJOcS689ubP-pg

Lets hope this is right that COVID will be over come November.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...del-shows.html