Page 123 of 147 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2197

Thread: Corona virus

  1. #1831
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Talking to a wall is a great description Peerless...I can't... This is mind numbingly exhausting and I don't need infractions... Shouldn't have even poked back into this mess.
    "There will be a surprise outbreak and I hope that at the end of my relatively short presentation you will understand why the history over the last 32 years that Iíve been the director of NIAID will tell the next administration that thereís no doubt in anyoneís mind that they will be faced with challenges that their predecessors were faced with," Fauci said in 2017

    Same quote Peerless used just longer. "There will be a surprise outbreak" ..."next administration that thereís no doubt in anyoneís mind that they will be faced with challenges that their predecessors were faced with".... So that's not speaking directly to the current administration?

  2. #1832
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    27,351
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    "There will be a surprise outbreak and I hope that at the end of my relatively short presentation you will understand why the history over the last 32 years that I’ve been the director of NIAID will tell the next administration that there’s no doubt in anyone’s mind that they will be faced with challenges that their predecessors were faced with," Fauci said in 2017

    Same quote Peerless used just longer. "There will be a surprise outbreak" ..."next administration that there’s no doubt in anyone’s mind that they will be faced with challenges that their predecessors were faced with".... So that's not speaking directly to the current administration?
    I don't know why I'm bothering with this response, He's saying there will be a surprise outbreak because every administration he's worked with has faced a surprise outbreak. It's not some crazy conspiracy. Fauci and Bill Gates didn't cause this.

    Now I really am done with talking to you guys. It's mentally draining.


  3. #1833
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,865
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    So are you saying that Fauci caused it? Is this a conspiracy theory?

    BTW.....you choose to believe what you want. You chose not to believe the death count. I've heard it might be higher. And for the record, say it was only 130,000....would that be a success story?? And even if 130,000, or even less (which I highly, highly doubt, given I am not an expert, and I tend to forfeit my best guess over data that is supplied from that department) at the rate this is going, you will likely lose a lot more lives....hopefully not. Not a good story, even if the numbers were a bit too high.
    You're right, even if the numbers were lower it's still terrible people are losing their lives. I've never once made a horrendous claim that it wasn't a sad situation. My entire beef is the severity of the virus itself. It's been mentioned over and over again about the flu or even the cold taking lives too. And we don't shut down life for those.

    People who have underlined health issues are going to be at risk in normal conditions. Most of the worlds population are going to be perfectly fine if/when they get this virus. There is more information now and hospitals/doctors are more capable of handling this....so why now that we have more information and readiness for it we are falling farther and farther back?

  4. #1834
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    36,516
    You know what's tragic about all of this....Fauci and his family have received very serious threats over the covid situation. That is pathetic!!! That's why the narrative has got to stop, because facts are no longer relevant to those who want to scare him and his family.

  5. #1835
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Madison,WI
    Posts
    19,187
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Yeah we are t getting anywhere, I appreciate you attempting to explain your opinion of Fauci’s part in all this.

    I rarely go to the doctor but if I do and he tells me I’m fine and I end up having pneumonia (true story) I change my doctor.

    When doctors are wrong people get sick and die. They have a huge responsibility and need to be held accountable.
    What about doctors who advised higher ups about certain measures to prevent and identify outbreaks? To be even more clearer - how about improving global health-surveillance systems, investing in research, and setting aside emergency funds? Do the higher ups (the people over the doctors and researchers) not get held accountable?

    REMEMBER - In May 2018, the National Security Council's pandemic response team was disbanded, while in October 2019, the current administration declined to renew funding for a pandemic early warning system.

    I mean in my opinion... when doctors who know their crap advise those who don't know anything - and then those same people who disregarded measures to combat issues like this pandemic - I would hold THEM accountable.
    Last edited by Peerless; 07-28-2020 at 06:31 PM.

  6. #1836
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    36,516
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    You're right, even if the numbers were lower it's still terrible people are losing their lives. I've never once made a horrendous claim that it wasn't a sad situation. My entire beef is the severity of the virus itself. It's been mentioned over and over again about the flu or even the cold taking lives too. And we don't shut down life for those.

    People who have underlined health issues are going to be at risk in normal conditions. Most of the worlds population are going to be perfectly fine if/when they get this virus. There is more information now and hospitals/doctors are more capable of handling this....so why now that we have more information and readiness for it we are falling farther and farther back?
    Conspiracy theory?

  7. #1837
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Madison,WI
    Posts
    19,187
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    You know what's tragic about all of this....Fauci and his family have received very serious threats over the covid situation. That is pathetic!!! That's why the narrative has got to stop, because facts are no longer relevant to those who want to scare him and his family.
    Absolutely ridiculous. Those folks should be ashamed.

  8. #1838
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    10,039
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    You know what's tragic about all of this....Fauci and his family have received very serious threats over the covid situation. That is pathetic!!! That's why the narrative has got to stop, because facts are no longer relevant to those who want to scare him and his family.
    Thatís is sad. No excuse to threat someone and their family. Fauci as a person seems like a very likable guy. I donít like some of the things heís said to do or not do but I donít wish any harm to him.

  9. #1839
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    What about doctors who advised higher ups about certain measures to prevent and identify outbreaks? To be even more clearer - how about improving global health-surveillance systems, investing in research, and setting aside emergency funds? Do the higher ups (the people over the doctors and researchers) not get held accountable?

    I mean in my opinion... when doctors who know their crap advise those who don't know anything - and then those same people who disregarded measures to combat issues like this pandemic - I would hold THEM accountable.
    Isn't that what is exactly happening to all those Frontline doctors I posted earlier? They are speaking out about what they know and are speaking out against what they are being told....

  10. #1840
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    10,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    What about doctors who advised higher ups about certain measures to prevent and identify outbreaks? To be even more clearer - how about improving global health-surveillance systems, investing in research, and setting aside emergency funds? Do the higher ups (the people over the doctors and researchers) not get held accountable?

    REMEMBER - In May 2018, the National Security Council's pandemic response team was disbanded, while in October 2019, the current administration declined to renew funding for a pandemic early warning system.

    I mean in my opinion... when doctors who know their crap advise those who don't know anything - and then those same people who disregarded measures to combat issues like this pandemic - I would hold THEM accountable.
    I would hold them accountable as well. If people listen to doctors as far as not smoking, and keeping a healthy weight a lot of the deaths from this Pandemic would have been prevented.

  11. #1841
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Madison,WI
    Posts
    19,187
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Isn't that what is exactly happening to all those Frontline doctors I posted earlier? They are speaking out about what they know and are speaking out against what they are being told....
    I.... I.... I just can't with you anymore. Don't take it personally JvDub, but I am just going to ignore you for a while. Please, don't take it personally.

  12. #1842
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    19,332
    Ok. This has been locked down once already today... let’s not dance on the fine line of politics... and personal attacks or this get locked down again.., and might stay that way....
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  13. #1843
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Madison,WI
    Posts
    19,187
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I would hold them accountable as well. If people listen to doctors as far as not smoking, and keeping a healthy weight a lot of the deaths from this Pandemic would have been prevented.
    Finally, we agree!

    A doctor is only as powerful as his resources. It's too bad for Dr. Facui that his administration let him (and you, and me) down by wiping away all of those prophylactic agencies. If only people would listen to docs... you got that right.

    Sometimes - the chain of command is a hell of a thing, aint it?

    Cheers, good evening!
    Last edited by Peerless; 07-28-2020 at 06:40 PM.

  14. #1844
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,651
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Isn't that what is exactly happening to all those Frontline doctors I posted earlier? They are speaking out about what they know and are speaking out against what they are being told....
    You arenít talking about that demon sperm, alien DNA doctor I saw all over Twitter are you?

  15. #1845
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,865
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Conspiracy theory?
    You are asking me if I believe Fauci started this? I'd like to believe he didn't, I'd like to believe Bill Gates has nothing to do with the construction of the vaccine, I'd like to not believe lots of things that seem fishy. But, like the saying goes where there's smoke there's fire. Bill Gates has the Wuhan University (laboratory), and Dr Fauci backed Wuhan lab for coronavirus research. Maybe it is just me being sucked into other ideologies but some of it sure stinks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •