Page 24 of 174 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Draft

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    At #11? Maybe. Talk has been about them taking a Tackle.
    yes they need both but they have no wr's for darnold they have no playmakers but I will prolly be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    About what time are the Broncos picking, any guess?
    Starts at 7 central, so add some time to the opening.

10 minutes max per pick. Will average less, but not a lot less. Might have to add some time for tech difficulties.

I am not sure about this, but would guess:

Between 8:40 and 9:15 central....but no earlier. The hard part, even if a team has a name, they wait for a great trade opportunity.

Oh wait....what if they trade up??!!

Bottom line, if no trade up (no way to know), I would be watching at about 8:15 central.

Sound about right anyone??
    Last edited by CanDB; 04-23-2020 at 04:07 PM.

Didn't get much sleep at all the last couple of days (thanks finals ) but somewhere along the lines I had a dream or vision about us trading up to take Andrew Thomas. I've been a huge supporter of a Round 1 WR but if the value is there to stay put/trade up for one of the top 4 OTs, I think we do it.
    2014 Adopt-A-Bronco: #43 T.J. WARD & #38 QUINTON CARTER
    2013 Adopt-A-Bronco: #25 CHRIS HARRIS

I didn't want to derail the "Pick is in" thread, but piggy backing on the comments someone else had, and something I haven't seen much discussion on, the cornerback position. We badly need help in that area as well, and with a lot of middle round picks, jumping up into the 25-35 area to get a cornerback looks like great value.

Redskins won’t trade their pick...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    I didn't want to derail the "Pick is in" thread, but piggy backing on the comments someone else had, and something I haven't seen much discussion on, the cornerback position. We badly need help in that area as well, and with a lot of middle round picks, jumping up into the 25-35 area to get a cornerback looks like great value.
    Absolutely. Snagging Jeff Gladney or Jaylon Johnson would be terrific. I'm meh on AJ Terrell but he would be a scheme fit as well.
    2014 Adopt-A-Bronco: #43 T.J. WARD & #38 QUINTON CARTER
    2013 Adopt-A-Bronco: #25 CHRIS HARRIS

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Mims is good value at a late 1st, early 2nd. However his route running and drops/targets are not as good as Jeudy and Ruggs by national consensus. He's good, but he's a risk just like the Alabama receivers are as well.
    From reading about him he seems to be a good combination of size, speed, and nature pass catching ability, and seems to fit what Lock likes based on his Missouri days in a receiver. Mims reads as a ready to play deep threat with a big catch radius and ability to track and attack the ball, I like that. I was reading he gets a little lazy and has more drops when he is trying to catch and make a move immediately up field on shorter routes, is that the general comment on him ?

What's up folks?

Hope everyone is in good health and spirits for draft night!!
    Love this day... so happy we get to have it right now.

I'd like a trade down and put together more picks but as has been pointed out, that's not likely. What happened last year could well happen this year. Things go differently than planned and somebody we didn't expect lands in our lap as an obvious pick. In my dreams that man is Simmons, but I'm awake now.

OMG....just about 20 minutes to go!!!

Hey gang....can Simmons also pass?

What's a good streaming option to watch draft analysis as the draft moves along?

Quote Originally Posted by welderhead View Post
    I'd like a trade down and put together more picks but as has been pointed out, that's not likely. What happened last year could well happen this year. Things go differently than planned and somebody we didn't expect lands in our lap as an obvious pick. In my dreams that man is Simmons, but I'm awake now.
    Me too. I'd love to have 3 picks between 25-35 and keep a 3rd rounder in the process, but adding too many picks becomes counter productive at some point with only so many roster spots.

Xfiniti is having issues \, does anyone know where I can live stream the Draft?

I used to download the NFL app on my phone but now its asking for some weird providers like prodigy and cox

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Me too. I'd love to have 3 picks between 25-35 and keep a 3rd rounder in the process, but adding too many picks becomes counter productive at some point with only so many roster spots.
    Would you be willing to give up future picks?

A 2nd or 3rd next year? May be the best way to pull it off.