Page 110 of 174 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 2600

Thread: NFL Draft

Quote Originally Posted by Mosk View Post
    This thread is extremely toxic whenever a player they want isnít drafted. We still have three picks today, and easily could do damage with that. We could even trade back into the 2nd and still maintain two 3rds. (8 more picks in total?)

We needed weapons for Lock and we just got him two more. Now the focus will hopefully be OL, DL, DB, LB.
    Right? Who knew there were other positions to draft? I guess at some point you end up with another position.

This pick to me also tells me they really wanted Ruggs instead of Juedy.

Quote Originally Posted by moyer918 View Post
    Didnít Elway learn not to take a Penn State WR? Hamilton has been a bust and he was supposed to be pro ready with his route running
    While I thought it was a luxury pick. Allen Robinson would like have words with you about the penn state receiver comment.

Quote Originally Posted by dgobronco View Post
    You must have skipped the KC game. Upgraded slightly at G, but that's it. C is unlikely to be better than last year.
    ya , but that's ok....did you see th stats the McGovern put up ? We should have kept him

Possible for CB Bryce Hall to be there still in the 3rd and OC Biadasz maybe. Wilson/Dye too?

We just added two lethal playmakers on offense. 3 more picks to come people and Jones and Cushenberry are still on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    Possible for CB Bryce Hall to be there still in the 3rd and OC Biadasz maybe. Wilson/Dye too?
    Lots of players everyone thought would be gone by now are falling. There's a good chance there will be several good players still available at 77 that everyone assumed would be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsam View Post
    While I thought it was a luxury pick. Allen Robinson would like have words with you about the penn state receiver comment.
    It was meant as a Bronco not league wide lol

Quote Originally Posted by broncosiswin View Post
    i would of rather had mims.
    agreed !!!

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    One thing people are forgetting about Hamler is he is a great punt returner. We needed that.
    Sorry, but imo, punt returner is not what I am looking for with my only 2nd round pick with all our holes. I hope he can block on the edge cause if last year is a guage of things to come, we will be looking for both Tackles next year and we could sure use a future C. I like the player, but the pick imo was horribel at this point in the draft with this teams needs and the players still on the board.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Broncos are gonna be fun to use on Madden thatís for sure

Quote Originally Posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    Hall is definitely a possibility in the 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    One thing people are forgetting about Hamler is he is a great punt returner. We needed that.
    We all ready have one....did you forget ?

Is the countdown clock the same time in the 3rd as the second.? 5 minutes yes?

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosIsWin View Post
    This pick to me also tells me they really wanted Ruggs instead of Juedy.
    OR it could mean that Jeudy was always the pick and our FO saw the same level of talent in Hamler as they saw in Ruggs and we could take him later on. Best of both worlds.
    Jeudy talent is not comparable later on imo.