Page 107 of 174 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2600

Thread: NFL Draft

If we can manage to trade up and get Jones or Diggs Iíll maybe be ok with this pick

Quote Originally Posted by RainyTX View Post
    Love the pick, the offense is loaded with weapons. He plays faster than Ruggs and when he’s taking the top off the defense you guys will love it
    the speed they are picking up at WR is really going to open the middle of th field and the running game.

So are we going to be a pass first team ? If we come out and try to play tight formations, run first, play off the back of the run, all this makes no sense. We better be coming out ready to throw the ball with these high investments in pass catches.

Elway sure loves them Penn St receivers🤣

This only tells me that Elway wants an offense that can keep pace with the chiefs. Also kind of emulating them in a way. So many threats to where its hard to cover them all. Im not mad about the pick but we need this offense and you all know it.

So instead of those 17 point outings maybe now we can consistently go up and down the field putting up 30ish points per game. Ws will need that to match the chiefs. They are the bar and their defense can be had so maybe elway wants to beat teams with offense now and win shootouts. Whew a mouthful in one post sorry lol.

Glasgow wants to play guard. they better come out of this draft with Cushenberry. Still have a feeling a good CB will be there in third round

Welp, I had Hamler as the best receiver behind Mims left on the board. I loved the Jeudy pick because it opened the rest of the draft to build our roster at other positions. I donít like this at all. I guess it shows how low they think of Hamilton and Patrick.

Now we gotta go OL,OL,OL In no specific order.lol.

I hope Jeudy helps Hamler become a nuanced route runner.
    Hamler in the slot and returner makes sense.
    We finally have someone who can flip the field.

I don’t hate the pick but man with some of the guys on the board that were big positions of need I don’t know about taking another Wr so early

I'm not going to hate on the pick, draft isn't over and there are MANY good player's available through draft and by trade

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    So are we going to be a pass first team ? If we come out and try to play tight formations, run first, play off the back of the run, all this makes no sense. We better be coming out ready to throw the ball with these high investments in pass catches.
    Yes. That's why they hired Shurmur and his more aggressive offense, and they have a QB who can throw it. They will be a pass first team.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGB83 View Post
    Didnít we sign Glasgow to be the center?
    Yes but Leary is gone and we need another starter at RG. Maybe the plan is going to be Wilkinson.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Pat Shurmer uses a lot of 3 receiver sets.

I would have taken Ezra Cleveland there, didnít think heíd be there.

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    He wasn’t running for his life last year. Lock gets the ball out, he makes any o-line look good. I personally love this pick!
    there is no excuses now on offense now why we shouldn't be able to score 24 a game at least