Page 84 of 174 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2600

Thread: NFL Draft

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Not anywhere close, he’s maybe 5’8” 210 but Ed Orgeron always said he runs like he’s 6’4” 270
    I knew he wasn't anywhere near that, I meant did the broadcast screw up? He's a good player, no doubt. He fits their scheme well.

Interesting tidbits from the Elway/Fangio presser.

The FO debated for a week on whether they should take a WR first or lean on the depth later.

Elway said less than 50% of their mocks had Jeudy available at #15.
    2014 Adopt-A-Bronco: #43 T.J. WARD & #38 QUINTON CARTER
    2013 Adopt-A-Bronco: #25 CHRIS HARRIS

maybe will trade up and get the center from LSU that would be real good interior OL

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    Elway confirms that they tried to trade back into the 1st. Iím thinking it was for either Queen or Gladney.
    wondering if it was ceaser. it could also be that who they were trying to move up for is still available...

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    Interesting tidbits from the Elway/Fangio presser.

The FO debated for a week on whether they should take a WR first or lean on the depth later.

Elway said less than 50% of their mocks had Jeudy available at #15.
    im real happy he was our offense has a great chance to be really good esp. if can get an OL tomorrow

Jeudy was #1 on Denver's board and became Elway's "guy" after his Combine interview. Apparently Kinlaw was not in their plans. Lamb was the #2 WR on their board.

Hope Elway can get a pick in the 30s tomorrow to get an olineman.

Going to be interesting to see if and how he does it. Having two 2nds and a 3rd would add some quality.keeping the the extra picks adds some quantity.
    Big question answered tomorrow should be how they see Glasgow. As a C or G. Thinking the picks tomorrow will include an OT and the other interior starter. Cushenberry or Hennesy or Hunt , or other G? Also need one of the picks to be a CB.

Good night all.

Goodnight all. I'm finishing my Glenfiddich and calling it a night. See all of you tomorrow evening.
    Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!!

Day 2 targets I would absolutely love...

CB: Fulton, Johnson, Hall, Dantzler, Robertson

C: Hennessy, Cushenberry III, Biadasz, Harris

S: McKinney, Chinn, Burgess

LB: Dye, Davis-Gaither, Wilson

OT: Jones, Niang, Cleveland, Peart

I like Jeudy and understand the pick given how the board fell. But canít shake the feeling we might have been better off trading down and getting 2 players. A top WR feels like a luxury with a shaky OL and very little depth. Plus being outgunned in the secondary and DL. Sounds like Elway gambled he could take Jeudy and still trade back in, but couldnít. Hope that doesnít haunt us.

Starting to think the idea of trading up to get Josh Jones should be attempted.

Blindingly obvious statement: We need more pieces on the O-line.

I propose this.

We straight trade Melvin Gordon for Trent Williams (can we do that??) Then draft Jonathan Taylor in Round 2 (#46). Lol... I truly rate Taylor (he is going to be legendary) and believe Gordon doesn't add much to our roster but would to the 'Skins.

Trade up using some combination of third round picks to select Biadasz (to play center, Glasgow at guard) and with what draft capital is left, make a deal to be in a position to select Jonah Jackson.

Draft done.

Pick up an adequate CB post-draft roster cast-offs and bulk up the interior DL (run stuffer) in a similar fashion.

I think our current D will hold up this year and be in the 10-15 range.

Offense could even end up top 10.

Play-offs (and progress) are a real possibility

Honest Question...especially for those who are not liking the pick currently. If you HAD TO PICK WR at 15....and lets just say Raiders didn't take Ruggs...who would be our pick. This goes out to everyone. Who do you think we would have taken if Jeudy and Ruggs were still available? I'm very curious as to whom the Broncos had rated higher...
    New England Patriots GM

Quote Originally Posted by Gbt31 View Post
    Honest Question...especially for those who are not liking the pick currently. If you HAD TO PICK WR at 15....and lets just say Raiders didn't take Ruggs...who would be our pick. This goes out to everyone. Who do you think we would have taken if Jeudy and Ruggs were still available? I'm very curious as to whom the Broncos had rated higher...
    Mims, but I preface that with saying I am basing that on the fact that I have not watched any of these guys in depth, going solely off what I have been reading, and what I believe makes a good receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by Gbt31 View Post
    Best outcome would have been to trade down and pick up O-Line help. As it turns out there are some top quality Wideouts still waiting to hear their name. That said, IMHO Jeudy is the best receiver to come out in a number of years and was BPA. Period. So I'm delighted (10/10) for picking best WR, but only 8/10 (positional) because OL remains the highest priority