Page 117 of 174 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 2600

Thread: NFL Draft

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I know you love their QB. I'm not as high on him, we'll see what happens this year.
    Who said I love Lamar???

I think he's talented. And yes, he's a mobile QB with an arm. Think he was MVP.
    Last edited by CanDB; 04-24-2020 at 06:12 PM.

According to PFF, Hamler is the best separator in this draft “not named Jeudy or Lamb”. Not bad at all. Let’s see what we do with our three 3rd round picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillez View Post
    Cleveland gone would’ve been nice
    I thought that’s who we would take at 46.
    3 third round picks, hope to see is grab OL, CB, ILB or a S/LB

Pick doesn’t look great right now, but all that has to happen is him just even turn into a “Tyreek Hill Light” and this pick is a no brainer. I can’t disagree with the people that hate this pick though. I think someone earlier said “love the player, hate the pick” I’m probably somewhere around there too

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Mike Evans says John wont be here in 3 years hence why hes building offense with no patience trying to aquire talent hoping to accelerate Locks growth.

Evans is also saying this is very irresponsible by Elway.

If this is true, hopefully Manning can become owner of the team sooner rather than later.
    Evans has strong opinions and tends to use a lot of histrionics if you don't agree with him.. The reason many of the other talk show hosts on the same station make fun of him and down play his opinions. Guy is knowledgeable but don't; agree with him all of he time.

The "Elway is irresponsible" opinion will be his hot take and get ratings all week. Take it with some skepticism.

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    According to PFF, Hamler is the best separator in this draft “not named Jeudy or Lamb”. Not bad at all. Let’s see what we do with our three 3rd round picks.
    I said it already, I love his speed but I hate the many dropped balls!

I'm not upset about Ezra, I'm tired of the Broncos drafting OL with strength deficiencies and then being surprised when they get pushed around. Still surprised by Hamler in the 2nd but I sort of get it. We need our offense to pull its weight, chunk plays are coming to Denver me thinks.
    Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Who said I love Lamar???
    You had an ode to him last year. You called him the poster child of the new QBs.

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...le-Athletic-QB

Glad we didn’t trade up... lost that option when we doubled up on WR.

Now, if we can get ILB, CB, OL in round 3.... we can atone. But we better hit on our third rounders, or else we are screwed when Callahan and James screw is again, and we’re stuck watching Davis chase TEs.

Jets did good!!! Mims and Becton!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I said it already, I love his speed but I hate the many dropped balls!
    He can get better at catching the ball, can’t teach his speed or play making ability.
    We are going to have a lot of mismatches. Lock can walk up to the line see who’s on who or what coverage and attack.

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    Evans has strong opinions and tends to use a lot of histrionics if you don't agree with him.. The reason many of the other talk show hosts on the same station make fun of him and down play his opinions. Guy is knowledgeable but don't; agree with him all of he time.

The "Elway is irresponsible" opinion will be his hot take and get ratings all week. Take it with some skepticism.
    a lot of the others agree with him....maybe not the irresponsible part but about taking a reciever there

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    You had an ode to him last year. You called him the poster child of the new QBs.

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...le-Athletic-QB
    I fully remember. Does not mean I love him. He was MVP, and that came well after the thread. Mobile QBs are in....Mahomes and so many others.

Anyway...we disagree a little. Lets go Broncos!!!

FTR...I revised my post before yours. I said he is talented, and MVP.

Hey, good article eh???

What did you think of Chase Claypool going to The Steelers?
    Last edited by CanDB; 04-24-2020 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    As fans we’re almost always going to justify the picks. I was fine with Jeudy despite wanting a top OT prospect. Doubling down there when the roster needs talent at OL/DB/CB should have been the priority at 46. What’s done is done. Hopefully we maximize the remaining picks.

The pats always grab players I hardly know. Maybe it's me!!!