Page 118 of 174 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 2600

Thread: NFL Draft

So guys, which receiver we taking next Can't hurt to grab one more.

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    Evans has strong opinions and tends to use a lot of histrionics if you don't agree with him.. The reason many of the other talk show hosts on the same station make fun of him and down play his opinions. Guy is knowledgeable but don't; agree with him all of he time.

The "Elway is irresponsible" opinion will be his hot take and get ratings all week. Take it with some skepticism.
    Dude, Evans sports the mom jeans... I take everything he says with a grain of salt!

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    As fans were almost always going to justify the picks. I was fine with Jeudy despite wanting a top OT prospect. Doubling down there when the roster needs talent at OL/DB/CB should have been the priority at 46. Whats done is done. Hopefully we maximize the remaining picks.
    I feel the same way. Im very confused on the Broncos approach here we have a ton of holes that need to be filled and we lack depth at LB, OL, CB.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Hey gang....I notice some "hangry" going on. Maybe it was our 2nd pick. Anyone want a Snickers??

*calls out to wife, "we got any snickers? I need one!!"
    Yes Id love a snickers right now lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I said it already, I love his speed but I hate the many dropped balls!
    16.4% drop rate is ugly. Someone said PFFs charting was crappy and concerns about his hands are overblown. Well see. Certainly a phenomenal deep threat. If Lock feasted with Emmanuel Hall at Mizzou, he will go crazy with Hamler. Im feeling better about this pick, especially considering how the CBs and Cs are falling.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Another speedster/blazer Devin DuVernay!!!

I am not crazy about the draft this year, in that they aren't saying much about the trade details. U folks noticing that too?

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    hopefully tyler johnson and antonio gandy golden

Seahawks don't have a 3rd rounder either, hopefully we see a trade coming

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I am not crazy about the draft this year, in that they aren't saying much about the trade details. U folks noticing that too?
    Yes 10 char

Quote Originally Posted by moyer918 View Post
    Yes I’d love a snickers right now lol
    Now I am hungry or maybe hangry....regardless it requires a snickers!!!

I'm surprised Cushenberry is available

Only guy I like on the fan is Cecil Lammey

Quote Originally Posted by Chillez View Post
    I feel the same way. Im very confused on the Broncos approach here we have a ton of holes that need to be filled and we lack depth at LB, OL, CB.
    Agree. Just about everyone says, Elway knows better than fans. What do you know about drafting! Well, I dont know much except the fact the Broncos had 3 consecutive losing seasons and that didnt happen by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    a lot of the others agree with him....maybe not the irresponsible part but about taking a reciever there
    I am still absorbing the pick myself.But I am coming to terms with the reasoning and the potential of adding Hamler. He is a talented player that adds even more juice to a bone dry offense.

The Evans comment is hyperbole because he can be an idiot with his opinions. People agree it was a puzzling selection or may even disagree with the concept of adding a WR at all. before the 4th round. But by Monday after the dust has settled we will all see the whole picture instead of one piece. But Evans has his hot take to rile up the listeners all week long. It writes itself.

Much will depend on how well Elway drafts the next 3 or 4 picks. He nails them , he is a genius.