Page 120 of 174 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 2600

Thread: NFL Draft

Hamler pick reminds me of the foolish T.Hillman selection.

I understand people are angry about 2 WRs (I'm not thrilled with it either), but if we take OT, C and ILB in round 3, are we still as angry?

Lots of good players falling. By the end of the night I would love 1 OT, 1 ILB, and 1 DB.

Wow...5 running backs in the second round.

Really increases our odds of getting a great pick.

I'd like to move to the top of the 3rd round. Maybe package a 4th with one of our 3rds? Grab Dantzler?

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    I am still absorbing the pick myself.But I am coming to terms with the reasoning and the potential of adding Hamler. He is a talented player that adds even more juice to a bone dry offense.

The Evans comment is hyperbole because he can be an idiot with his opinions. People agree it was a puzzling selection or may even disagree with the concept of adding a WR at all. before the 4th round. But by Monday after the dust has settled we will all see the whole picture instead of one piece. But Evans has his hot take to rile up the listeners all week long. It writes itself.

Much will depend on how well Elway drafts the next 3 or 4 picks. He nails them , he is a genius.
    yeah just saying what ive been hearing. i dont care for the pick because theres plenty of talent like hamlers left. i was ready for trenches or cbs or even a safety so im trying to soak this in too

i think i wouldve liked it better if the pick was made in the 3rd but i will get over it

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Wow, Packers are sucking up this draft!!!
    Aaron Jones....one of the best in the league. And more. Who is catching other than Dante.

Quote Originally Posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
    Like the other poster said, “love the player, hate the pick”. He’s an electric playmaker. Opposing defenses respected Hamler’s big okay ability more than they did with Ruggs. We’ll see.
    Agree. Maybe Elway is working a deal to trade for Trent Williams. Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I understand people are angry about 2 WRs (I'm not thrilled with it either), but if we take OT, C and ILB in round 3, are we still as angry?
    I'd have much rather had Mims =\

By the way Butler....I am not angry about the pick, but disappointed. I wanted a snickers, so I went the hangry route.

IF we do as you say, maybe with a CB inserted, it might be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Agree. Maybe Elway is working a deal to trade for Trent Williams. Time will tell.
    I would love to add Williams, we could use his leadership and mindset.
    3rd this year and next years 3rd get it done?
    Throw in Bolles

KC going with a suspended type....hmmmm.

But sounds like a good football player, and on D, where they need help.
    Last edited by CanDB; 04-24-2020 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Lots of good players falling. By the end of the night I would love 1 OT, 1 ILB, and 1 DB.
    Lots of good players falling........but not many WRs.
    Hamler was a risky/calculated move but it looks right to me.

There are a number of players left that many on this board wanted and we picked up two studs on offense already..

Sometimes in the Draft you sit there scratching your head with the second rd pick kinda like our 1st last year when we didn't go Lock.
    What if our 3rd is used as tradebait for Williams then things start making a lot more sense.

Nothing to be angry with. It’s football. When your team is coming off 3 consecutive losing seasons, with some momentum, expectations are still low. Broncos have to prove themselves with wins regardless of who we think should have been drafted. Backup the picks with a winning season and who was picked in which round won’t matter.