Page 109 of 174 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 2600

Thread: NFL Draft

Quote Originally Posted by MHS View Post
    Love the pick.... Denver’s offense has been horrible for years and needed talent... before draft WR was one of the least talented positions on the roster.

But I’m sure the world is ending... bring on the tears.

Since the Rams game in 2014 based on my memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Montoya View Post
    KJ Hamler is a better ruggs. Ruggs is over rated based off speed. Hamler CARRIED that penn st offense.
    Excuse me......but this is an epic fail on posting.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by Mosk View Post
    This thread is extremely toxic whenever a player they want isnít drafted. We still have three picks today, and easily could do damage with that. We could even trade back into the 2nd and still maintain two 3rds. (8 more picks in total?)

We needed weapons for Lock and we just got him two more. Now the focus will hopefully be OL, DL, DB, LB.
    Couldnít agree more! Well said.

Maybe Elway feels confident some OLineman and DBs will fall. I mean heís been right up until this point.

I hope he trades up into the 2nd again though

If you watched college football this year you know who KJ Hamler is. We are LUCKY to get a talent like him to pair him with what we have. One heck of a pick. With 3 more picks left today.

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    One thing people are forgetting about Hamler is he is a great punt returner. We needed that.
    Fully agree, this pick was about improving the team, and adding speed to the team. Might be fun to see a dangerous returner again.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    So are we going to be a pass first team ? If we come out and try to play tight formations, run first, play off the back of the run, all this makes no sense. We better be coming out ready to throw the ball with these high investments in pass catches.
    that isn't Shurmur's offense. He will run a spread offense with a lot of RPOs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montoya View Post
    KJ Hamler is a better ruggs. Ruggs is over rated based off speed. Hamler CARRIED that penn st offense.
    Iím not so sure of that I consider that a massive reach.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Why the hatred

This dude is the speed we need

With sutton, juedy and Hamler in the slot and add in fant and our backs

This is a nearly impossible set to stop

My main concern is now we are forced to place our season in the hands of Bolles/James, Bryce Callahan and and Todd Davis. Oh, and who starts at OC?

I think Patrick and Hamilton were fine depth....

I guess we really valued a PR

I would of rather had Mims.

Jeudy and Hamler can be on the field together. I want help other places too, but Jeudy can be a #2 reciever, maybe even #1 and certainly can play not just in the slot. Hamler has way, way more talent than McKenzie by the way.
    I am still hoping for an impact OL or CB but we will see. So far it looks like Elway likes his OL, I don't so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoyearound View Post
    This only tells me that Elway wants an offense that can keep pace with the chiefs. Also kind of emulating them in a way. So many threats to where its hard to cover them all. Im not mad about the pick but we need this offense and you all know it.

So instead of those 17 point outings maybe now we can consistently go up and down the field putting up 30ish points per game. Ws will need that to match the chiefs. They are the bar and their defense can be had so maybe elway wants to beat teams with offense now and win shootouts. Whew a mouthful in one post sorry lol.
    I get what you are saying. In the Jeudy presser Vic and Elway hinted that the standard on picking O players in this draft is guys that are hard to defend. I'm not denying the kid's possible impact but the team needs quality starters in multiple positions. A starting Center here would have been great.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Since the Rams game in 2014 based on my memory.
    When Peyton got injured

OL then all defense

Hate to see Johnson go to CHI. Definitely wanted him at #46. Fulton and Jones are full-on sliding. Hope we trade back into the 2nd for them.
    2014 Adopt-A-Bronco: #43 T.J. WARD & #38 QUINTON CARTER
    2013 Adopt-A-Bronco: #25 CHRIS HARRIS